Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Just because there isn't evidence doesn't mean he didn't do it..
    You are so wise to ignore the evidence.

Take for example the Michael Vick case, to the casual observer the case is just about illegal dog fights. However, if you look under the surface it is more about trying to bring a successful black man to his knees. We need to look beyond the dogs to look at what the Man is trying to do to the black culture and restrict it. How is dog fighting different than bull fighting in Latin cultures. Should all of Mexico be put in jail for bull fights?

You of all people should understand how America's patriarchal society seeks to opress those that choose another path. Stand with the black man, and don't let him be opressed by the Fox News watchers. Let the black man remain true to his culture and don't impose "white" values upon him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vick.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	465278  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    ...You of all people should understand how America's patriarchal society seeks to opress those that choose another path. Stand with the black man, and don't let him be opressed by the Fox News watchers. Let the black man remain true to his culture and don't impose "white" values upon him.
    (Italics are mine) When you can't really hate what others say with clarity and reason, you hate what you think they ought to be saying to align with your own blinded perspective. It good for keeping the good ol' hatred stoked, but it certainly doesn't improve our estimation of your intelligence. (Learning how to spell might help a little bit).

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Your points are just silly

Dog Fights are done in a controlled environment

A fight in a mall/restaurant/food corp

Has children and elderly people and put them in the line of fire of getting hurt

Or even killed

Your argument is silly

Has innocent people that are put in danger

The man was trying to break up the fight and get them out of the establishment

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post

The man was trying to ... get them out of the establishment
    Exactly, trying to get them out of the establishment.

Jim Crow is raising its ugly head.

This is on a smaller scale what they tried to do to OJ Simpson. A black man dares to marry a white woman, and the racist LA cops try to fry him for it. They don't like it when you leave the plantation, let alone fuck the massa's woman. The Man even tried to say the OJ beat his wife.

The Man will stop at nothing to bring the black man down. As minister Farrakhan says: "the white race is a race of devils."

Are you a willing party to this oppression? Perhaps you just want to take the side of the Man, hoping that he won't oppress you as well.

Name:	obama_poster_oj_simpson-jpg.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	465282   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beaten.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	465284  

Last edited by mildcigar_2001; 04-15-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Higher Mathematics undoubtedly proves yourdaddy is a cowardly little boy who is so attached to his toys he can't go out without them; perhaps because they also offer some ego-comfort as penis compensation devices. Adult little boys are always embarrassed to be caught carrying their prized toys with them which is why these trigger happy wankers (they always explode too soon to satisfy) always opt for concealed carry.
    You have no idea where I'm from, why don't you check the murder rates in some places like Baltimore, Dallas, Philadelphia, then tell me you don't want a gun. People will kill you for your fucking shoes, wake the fuck up! Cowards because they want to conceal their weapon? No it is because if they open carried they would be the first person shot by the criminal with a gun, get your head out of your ass, you could use some higher level mathematics in your life.

Consider this a rebuttal to all of you amateur forensic criminologists, CSI wannabees, political and racial provocateurs, and just plain blowhards. Now in case these are any of you who don't know who the gentleman being interviewed is, he's one Alan Dershowitz.....Harvard Law Professor ( in political circles, that can take you pretty far!...lol) and one of the leading legal minds in the US. You can't get more liberal than the Professor, and his civil rights efforts are long and accomplished, and if that wasn't enough...I believe he consulted on the OJ defense team, so save your racist nonsense....he's being interviewed on a left wing cable news channel, so your back handed swipes at other networks seem kinda foolish.

My point is...........each one of you is entitled to your opinion on this case, and you can make this case whatever you want it to be to suit your individual ajenda, and many of you have.....but many of you seemed confused on the facts and the law, and have made the leap so that anyone who had serious questions about the case, has to essentially be a trailer park, Fox News watchin', stump jumpin' right wing Nazi who drank a six pack when hearing of Mr. Martin's death. Professor Dershowitz begs to differ. So if you're one of the few who hasn't come down on one side or the other....who ya gonna believe........the hustlers here on HA or The Professor? None of his comments will in the end remove you from your entrenched bias.....but you seem happy there, so by all means....remain there. Got a beef with that? Take it up with him, but I'll take this as vindication.
    Interesting, very interesting, however I think you fail to see that law doesn't rule the courts, the people who interpret the law does, this professor isn't a judge, and it is easy to theorize but we've seen time and time again court cases botched because of political pressure.

I believe he was murdered...

The brother and Mr Zimmerman have contradicted themselves so many times in interviews...

The operator told him to stay on the phone and not go after him and the police would handle it. He went against that...

He has a history of violence and crimes and a lot were sweeped under the table due to who his family was (judge)

The police did a half ass job gathering any evidence and that was an outrage by many!

This is ridiculous to think anything else.

Just because there isn't evidence doesn't mean he didn't do it..

That was up to the police to gather which they didn't...
    Exactly, so what they're saying is I can go provoke a bunch of black men to attack me, and then shoot them and claim self-defense.

You are so wise to ignore the evidence.

Take for example the Michael Vick case, to the casual observer the case is just about illegal dog fights. However, if you look under the surface it is more about trying to bring a successful black man to his knees. We need to look beyond the dogs to look at what the Man is trying to do to the black culture and restrict it. How is dog fighting different than bull fighting in Latin cultures. Should all of Mexico be put in jail for bull fights?

You of all people should understand how America's patriarchal society seeks to opress those that choose another path. Stand with the black man, and don't let him be opressed by the Fox News watchers. Let the black man remain true to his culture and don't impose "white" values upon him.
    You're joking right? Michael Vick claimed he didn't know his cousin was holding dog fights on his property, give me a fucking break man. Michael Vick was an idiot for allowing anything illegal to go on anywhere near any of his property, that was his fault, and he paid the price. Taking him down because he is a successful black man? Lol, dude this attitude is what makes the black community say stupid shit like, "they're just jealous!". Nobody is jealous, being black is not easy, and I doubt black people would even say they would wish the life of a black person on someone else.

newbie Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mathematics1900 View Post
    You have no idea where I'm from, why don't you check the murder rates in some places like Baltimore, Dallas, Philadelphia, then tell me you don't want a gun. People will kill you for your fucking shoes, wake the fuck up! Cowards because they want to conceal their weapon? No it is because if they open carried they would be the first person shot by the criminal with a gun, get your head out of your ass, you could use some higher level mathematics in your life.

Interesting, very interesting, however I think you fail to see that law doesn't rule the courts, the people who interpret the law does, this professor isn't a judge, and it is easy to theorize but we've seen time and time again court cases botched because of political pressure.

Exactly, so what they're saying is I can go provoke a bunch of black men to attack me, and then shoot them and claim self-defense.

You're joking right? Michael Vick claimed he didn't know his cousin was holding dog fights on his property, give me a fucking break man. Michael Vick was an idiot for allowing anything illegal to go on anywhere near any of his property, that was his fault, and he paid the price. Taking him down because he is a successful black man? Lol, dude this attitude is what makes the black community say stupid shit like, "they're just jealous!". Nobody is jealous, being black is not easy, and I doubt black people would even say they would wish the life of a black person on someone else.
    The thing about gun ownership is it increases the liklihood of dying by gunshot. it's a statistic rooted in hard data. I make no explanation of why but, it flies in the face of gun=safe

Popeye the greatest pop philosopher of the 20th century~ I yam what I yam and that is all that I yam1

newbie Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Exactly, trying to get them out of the establishment.

Jim Crow is raising its ugly head.

This is on a smaller scale what they tried to do to OJ Simpson. A black man dares to marry a white woman, and the racist LA cops try to fry him for it. They don't like it when you leave the plantation, let alone fuck the massa's woman. The Man even tried to say the OJ beat his wife.

The Man will stop at nothing to bring the black man down. As minister Farrakhan says: "the white race is a race of devils."

Are you a willing party to this oppression? Perhaps you just want to take the side of the Man, hoping that he won't oppress you as well.
    farakhan is just the other side of the ugly racist coin. he is an antisemite and his vitriol is equal to a David Duke. OJ got off he wasn't persecuted. it was a case of money buying justice not race. I do think more was made of it because of race but it isnt that dofferent than William Blake getting away with murder. Anyone who thinks being a black youthn in America is not more dangerous than being a white one is in deep denial. That doesn't mean most whites are racists it doesnt take that many to create an issue. the fix I long ago decided being white is to tell anyone talking racist crap about blacks, asians, mexicans etc to stoip in my presence because I find it offensive. Silently listening is silent approval. the same would go for anyone saying Farakhan is something other than a racist anti semite of the worst kind. making him an object of respect says something aboiut anyone who does so given his history.....plus the man fucking killed malcom X when he embraced a religon of love and stepped away form Elijah's religon of vitriol

Popeye the greatest pop philosopher of the 20th century~ I yam what I yam and that is all that I yam1

The thing about gun ownership is it increases the liklihood of dying by gunshot. it's a statistic rooted in hard data. I make no explanation of why but, it flies in the face of gun=safe
    When the hell did I say guns are safe? You missed the point entirely, guns are for protection and until you've been threatened with them, seen people killed with them, you won't understand the need for them in those communities. Removing guns from the hands of law abiding citizens is the stupidest decision ever, do you even know why they made it a right for a man to protect himself? If you don't understand that, you should just stop discussing this topic right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mathematics1900 View Post
    When the hell did I say guns are safe? You missed the point entirely, guns are for protection and until you've been threatened with them, seen people killed with them, you won't understand the need for them in those communities. Removing guns from the hands of law abiding citizens is the stupidest decision ever, do you even know why they made it a right for a man to protect himself? If you don't understand that, you should just stop discussing this topic right now.

You miss the point entirely, this is about the Man trying to impose white values on the black community. Another example of whitey trying to bring down a successful black man is the recent outcry about Morgan Freeman trying to date his granddaughter. If Woddy Allen can marry his asian daughter, why can't Mr. Freeman marry his step-granddaughter and be left alone to enjoy her in peace. I'm not sure why they want to harass him other than he is black. I'm just waiting for the racist LA cops to set him up like they did OJ. Some of us to grow up urban neighborhoods, and we just had to adapt to our environment. Whites can never understand the black culture.

Name:	63241.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	465285  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

You have no idea where I'm from, why don't you check the murder rates in some places like Baltimore...
    I grew up in southern Pennsylvania and had family in Baltimore which we'd visit all the time...still do. Naw, don't want or need a gun...they're for cowards and un-socialized idiots who don't know how to deal others.

Cowards because they want to conceal their weapon?
    No cowards and idiots because they think they need one. They conceal them because they're fucking embarrassed. They don't want to be judged by ordinary people who don't seem to need them and who don't need to carry their toys with them where ever they go. Guns are the bane of our society foisted upon us by the paying puppets of the NRA and AFLAC. First we get rid of SYG-laws and then concealed carry. If you want to carry a gun, carry it in full sight like a fucking man.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.