Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

[QUOTE=giovanni_hotel;1124398]The person's race doesn't assume he or she is ALWAYS the victim.

I can't believe you don't support your nonviolent brother and sisters. The below clip shows more harassment of your sisters by the man;

How can you stand by with such injustice. Minister Farrikhan says:

“The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the late of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.”

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    You know you're gonna shoot your eye out, don't you? So why do you lunatics always go for concealed carry? Why not be a man and wear your toys on your hips so everyone can see what a little coward you really are?
    Yourdaddy's another Zimmerman, sounds like. He wants to be a trailer trash superhero. lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    You know you're gonna shoot your eye out, don't you? So why do you lunatics always go for concealed carry? Why not be a man and wear your toys on your hips so everyone can see what a little coward you really are?
    "Open" carry is only allowed in a few states. Mine isn't one of them. By the way, criminals ALWAYS conceal their weapons.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Pure ignorance here.

Believe me, in a country of 330 million people, you just don't ever get to see this happening. Although thugs and thieves in larger cities carry guns all the time, us legal concealed weapons carriers almost never get a chance to legally use our guns on them. To save someone's life, I wouldn't hesitate to use mine.
    You sound ready to shoot a black kid yourself. I mean, hell don't want to let all those hours at the range go to waste if you can't even shoot someone with that $20,000 gun collection huh?

Veteran Poster

You got that right pal !!!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Higher Mathematics undoubtedly proves yourdaddy is a cowardly little boy who is so attached to his toys he can't go out without them; perhaps because they also offer some ego-comfort as penis compensation devices. Adult little boys are always embarrassed to be caught carrying their prized toys with them which is why these trigger happy wankers (they always explode too soon to satisfy) always opt for concealed carry.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

So they are supposed to allow fighting in a public establishment too...

Security guards would of broken that up if it was white people too or mexican people..

You sure have a miscued view

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allurstouse View Post
    Not every black man is tray Martin. This was a criminal shooting at police..... No one is marching for him excepot the New Black patehers who strike me as being the other side of the coin the KKK inhabits

Tray martin was murdered. Unless you get your news from News of the world, am radio or fox there isnt much doubt. the shooter contradicts himself every time he opens his mouth

Consider this a rebuttal to all of you amateur forensic criminologists, CSI wannabees, political and racial provocateurs, and just plain blowhards. Now in case these are any of you who don't know who the gentleman being interviewed is, he's one Alan Dershowitz.....Harvard Law Professor ( in political circles, that can take you pretty far!...lol) and one of the leading legal minds in the US. You can't get more liberal than the Professor, and his civil rights efforts are long and accomplished, and if that wasn't enough...I believe he consulted on the OJ defense team, so save your racist nonsense....he's being interviewed on a left wing cable news channel, so your back handed swipes at other networks seem kinda foolish.

My point is...........each one of you is entitled to your opinion on this case, and you can make this case whatever you want it to be to suit your individual ajenda, and many of you have.....but many of you seemed confused on the facts and the law, and have made the leap so that anyone who had serious questions about the case, has to essentially be a trailer park, Fox News watchin', stump jumpin' right wing Nazi who drank a six pack when hearing of Mr. Martin's death. Professor Dershowitz begs to differ. So if you're one of the few who hasn't come down on one side or the other....who ya gonna believe........the hustlers here on HA or The Professor? None of his comments will in the end remove you from your entrenched bias.....but you seem happy there, so by all means....remain there. Got a beef with that? Take it up with him, but I'll take this as vindication.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Consider this a rebuttal to all of you amateur forensic criminologists, CSI wannabees, political and racial provocateurs, and just plain blowhards. Now in case these are any of you who don't know who the gentleman being interviewed is, he's one Alan Dershowitz.....Harvard Law Professor ( in political circles, that can take you pretty far!...lol) and one of the leading legal minds in the US. You can't get more liberal than the Professor, and his civil rights efforts are long and accomplished, and if that wasn't enough...I believe he consulted on the OJ defense team, so save your racist nonsense....he's being interviewed on a left wing cable news channel, so your back handed swipes at other networks seem kinda foolish.

My point is...........each one of you is entitled to your opinion on this case, and you can make this case whatever you want it to be to suit your individual ajenda, and many of you have.....but many of you seemed confused on the facts and the law, and have made the leap so that anyone who had serious questions about the case, has to essentially be a trailer park, Fox News watchin', stump jumpin' right wing Nazi who drank a six pack when hearing of Mr. Martin's death. Professor Dershowitz begs to differ. So if you're one of the few who hasn't come down on one side or the other....who ya gonna believe........the hustlers here on HA or The Professor? None of his comments will in the end remove you from your entrenched bias.....but you seem happy there, so by all means....remain there. Got a beef with that? Take it up with him, but I'll take this as vindication.

I believe he was murdered...

The brother and Mr Zimmerman have contradicted themselves so many times in interviews...

The operator told him to stay on the phone and not go after him and the police would handle it. He went against that...

He has a history of violence and crimes and a lot were sweeped under the table due to who his family was (judge)

The police did a half ass job gathering any evidence and that was an outrage by many!

This is ridiculous to think anything else.

Just because there isn't evidence doesn't mean he didn't do it..

That was up to the police to gather which they didn't...

Last edited by MrsKellyPierce; 04-15-2012 at 04:50 PM.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Senior Member Platinum Poster

At least learn how to spell "agenda" before you make a failed attempt at sounding intelligent, you big PWT dummy. *smdh