Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

I'm so glad i don't live in the USA. Race is still such an issue for people and it doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon...

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

Umm this guy was trying to kill three officers who were trying to get him to surrender and he was in a heist..

It wouldn't of mattered what color he was I bet the guy would of shot him..

Trayvon was murdered...

Are we going to throw a fit every time someone who shoots at police officers and robs a place gets shot back...NO OF COURSE NOT...

I'm sure there is countless times this was a white man or spanish man or a hindu man...

This is just silly

This guy saved three officers lives...what if one of those shots he fired killed one of those officers..would your opinion be the same??

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Yet another innocent brother killed by the "pink people."
    Innocent? If that guy fits your definition of innocence...

Can't anyone go to the drugstore anymore without being gunned down by the Man?
    Not if you plan to rob it...

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn View Post
    Innocent? If that guy fits your definition of innocence...

Not if you plan to rob it...
    He didn't just rob it, he shot at police.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmounting View Post
    I'm so glad i don't live in the USA. Race is still such an issue for people and it doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon...
    Believe me, in a country of 330 million people, you just don't ever get to see this happening. Although thugs and thieves in larger cities carry guns all the time, us legal concealed weapons carriers almost never get a chance to legally use our guns on them. To save someone's life, I wouldn't hesitate to use mine.

Sorry but this is not JUST SOMEONE GUNNED DOWN GOING TO THE DRUG STORE, that dude had a gun and was firing back. I mean wtf. I'm African american and this is a case between criminal and cop. That bullet that that African american man was shooting could of hit an African american child. Look how he was shooting, he was just putting his arms back and firing any dam where. His bullets had no name on it and he was DOING A FUCKING CRIME!!! This is one time I can say if he wasn't dead he would of killed someone if he hasn't already. He is not at all just A DRUG STORE SHOPPER. He was in a criminal act and the shit is on film. Case closed! What you expect the cops to do shoot water at him? WTF. I'm from Harlem NYC so I know what time it is.

To call people pink people is wild on your part. That was a hateful gesture I won't say racist because you don't hold Caucasians back economically, socially, educationally and politically. So I will say you hate Caucasians, which is a carry over from slavery and many of African americans have this in them, at one time I did too, but I am not going to sit here and bash others who I don't know, but trust me I know who Caucasians are especially the ones that run this dam country but to try and say "HERE WE GO AGAIN" as though this shooting is no justified, you would lose.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Yet another innocent brother killed by the "pink people." Where is Al Sharpton??? Where is Jessie Jackson???

Can't anyone go to the drugstore anymore without being gunned down by the Man?

http://www.policeone.com/news/540730...harmacy-heist/

Quote Originally Posted by tsmounting View Post
    So you're saying there's no racism in the UK?

Well this stems from slavery of Africans to the Americas and old Caucasians who still are in govt handed down their laws and racism to their children who are in offices now, that's why and it's not just in America it's world wide where the darker people are looked down on, you need to ask yourself why is that?

From India, to Africa, to the UK, to Russia to the US darker people are hated with racism, and when darker people fight back against this hate of racism they are told they are now racist, how the fuck is that?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy View Post
    To save someone's life, I wouldn't hesitate to use mine.
    You know you're gonna shoot your eye out, don't you? So why do you lunatics always go for concealed carry? Why not be a man and wear your toys on your hips so everyone can see what a little coward you really are?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

I'll give South Africa 10,000 of ours for every one of theirs. http://www.sa-people.com/2012/01/10/...ay-lenos-show/