Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

Yet another innocent brother killed by the "pink people." Where is Al Sharpton??? Where is Jessie Jackson???

Can't anyone go to the drugstore anymore without being gunned down by the Man?

http://www.policeone.com/news/540730...harmacy-heist/

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

Looks like the retired cop reaped "Justice" with his "Piece".

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

So why would or why should Sharpton and Jackson take a public interest in this incident? Do you think it is in any relevant way similar to the incidences they have recently spoken to? Do you think it is in any relevant way similar to the Trayvon Martin shooting? Are you being a troll or are you simply so stupid you can't see the factors that distance the two occurrences from each other?

According to witnesses, the retired officer in the link saved three others from being murdered by a armed robber. Who did Zimmerman save from an unarmed kid with a box of skittles...and in front of what witnesses?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

He wasn't so innocent!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

THe problem is that conservatives trivialize very real problems like crime and institutional racism because they can't wrap their brains around the reality that racial bigotry still exists in Amerikkka.

If Trayvon had been committing a CRIME, do you think anyone on this forum would give a damn if he was shot to death??

If Trayvon had been following Zimmerman for five blocks and initiated a confrontation, would people be in an uproar over his death??

To even suggest that ALL this separate incidents are even vaguely similar IMO reveals the ignorance and stereotypical bias of the OP.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    THe problem is that conservatives trivialize very real problems like crime and institutional racism because they can't wrap their brains around the reality that racial bigotry still exists in Amerikkka.

If Trayvon had been committing a CRIME, do you think anyone on this forum would give a damn if he was shot to death??

If Trayvon had been following Zimmerman for five blocks and initiated a confrontation, would people be in an uproar over his death??

To even suggest that ALL this separate incidents are even vaguely similar IMO reveals the ignorance and stereotypical bias of the OP.

You mistake me. I took your prevous arguments about young black men and the racism they face to heart. The news story link in the original post makes it clear that a black man is not even safe to go into a drugstore for prescription medications without being shot at. It is like a scene out of "Mississippi Burning." There needs to be a rally to address this matter.

I can't even believe that you are taking the side of the Man in this case. A brother is dead and you don't care???

As Sister Michelle Williams (Chief of Staff for the New Black Panther Party of Tampa) said: "If you are having any doubts about getting suited, booted up and armed up for this race war that we are in that has never ended, let me tell you something, the things that’s about to happen to these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these motherfucker cripple people, has been long overdue. “

As Sister Michelle Williams (Chief of Staff for the New Black Panther Party of Tampa) said: blah blah blah...
    I suppose the other member is the staff?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

The person's race doesn't assume he or she is ALWAYS the victim.

White people do fucked up shit. So do Black people.
    When you commit criminal acts or murder another human being without cause, whatever your background you should be held accountable.

It's bizarre to me that you think people are rallying about the injustice done in the Trayvon murder case ONLY because of his race.

If you aren't natively stupid, mildcigar, you do a helluva job of playing a rank idiot on this board.

If it's a subject that isn't worth more than your contempt and sarcasm, please don't stir the pot because you really don't give a shit about the topic anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    I suppose the other member is the staff?
    LOL.

Only on Tuesdays and Thursdays,11AM til noon.

newbie Junior Poster

Not every black man is tray Martin. This was a criminal shooting at police..... No one is marching for him excepot the New Black patehers who strike me as being the other side of the coin the KKK inhabits

Tray martin was murdered. Unless you get your news from News of the world, am radio or fox there isnt much doubt. the shooter contradicts himself every time he opens his mouth

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Popeye the greatest pop philosopher of the 20th century~ I yam what I yam and that is all that I yam1