Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Restoring My Foreskin

I'm restoring my foreskin with the "myskinclamp" stretching device. (pictured in my profile) It's working great! I'm making real progress.

Mind if I butt in? Junior Poster Tits McButts's Avatar

Default Re: Regrowing Foreskin?

Quote Originally Posted by ImmerGeil View Post
    Looks creepy.

I am glad to have a foreskin and if it's not a medical necessity a circumsion is the most stupid thing a man can do.

Don't get me wrong.I am not an anti american.It's a great country, but this crazy circumsion after a child's birth which still exits in the US and in other countyrs(Islamic countries...) is a mutilation and the main reason behind is that children become hindered from masturbation.
    You're nuts. It's entirely cosmetic and in the vast majority of cases circumcision makes absolutely no difference. It is preposterous for parents to make that decision for their child whether it be religiously motivated or not, but circumcision is FAR FROM the most stupid thing that men can do.

Masturbation prevention may have been a key factor behind circumcision generations ago, but that is obviously no longer a motive. Circumcision simply allows men to pay less mind to hygiene. Mind you, that's a lot to go through just so I don't have to pick dick cheese out of my johnson or use the bathroom to wash up after sex every time.

I'll agree that perhaps people should rethink circumcision since there is a small chance it can cause cosmetic and performance complication, but you've just hopped the crazytrain to psychotown by calling it a form of mutilation.

Quote Originally Posted by talldudeil View Post
    however you do not get the same sensitivity of someone who never was "cut"
    There's no loss in sensitivity with successful circumcisions. It's all about the cut and the aftercare. If the doctor botches the work or individuals don't pay strict attention to the recovery instructions, men end up with a ring of nearly numb scar tissue around their cock, but I ended up perfectly fine.

Last edited by Tits McButts; 05-03-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster surf4490's Avatar

non medical genital mutilation in under 18s (male and female ) should be classed as what it is child abuse.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Restoring My Foreskin

Quote Originally Posted by stretchnm View Post
    I'm restoring my foreskin with the "myskinclamp" stretching device. (pictured in my profile) It's working great! I'm making real progress.
    if this isn't an ad, it should be. you're that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tits McButts View Post
    I'll agree that perhaps people should rethink circumcision since there is a small chance it can cause cosmetic and performance complication, but you've just hopped the crazytrain to psychotown by calling it a form of mutilation.

Of course it's a form of mutilation. What else do you call unnecessarily chopping bits off perfectly healthy bodies, which have good evolutionary reasons for being the way they are? No, it may not be the most stupid thing a man can choose to do in his maturity, but for parents to do it to children is without a doubt mutilation.

And as for the hygiene, well, most Western men are pretty bad at that anyway, unless they've spent a lot of time in Asia, but who the hell doesn't wash under their foreskin when they shower? One of life's little pleasures.

Quote Originally Posted by surf4490 View Post
    non medical genital mutilation in under 18s (male and female ) should be classed as what it is child abuse.

Gold Poster

That's just the Venom symbiote taking over the penis. Watch out spider Man!

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Of course it's a form of mutilation. What else do you call unnecessarily chopping bits off perfectly healthy bodies, which have good evolutionary reasons for being the way they are? No, it may not be the most stupid thing a man can choose to do in his maturity, but for parents to do it to children is without a doubt mutilation.

And as for the hygiene, well, most Western men are pretty bad at that anyway, unless they've spent a lot of time in Asia, but who the hell doesn't wash under their foreskin when they shower? One of life's little pleasures.
    Good evolutionary reasons? You lost me there, man. The function of foreskin is to keep the head of your dick moist and protected, but we wear these things called clothes that already do that job. I don't know about you, but the way my crotch sweats, I've got no need for foreskin.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tits McButts View Post
    Good evolutionary reasons? You lost me there, man. The function of foreskin is to keep the head of your dick moist and protected, but we wear these things called clothes that already do that job. I don't know about you, but the way my crotch sweats, I've got no need for foreskin.
    Probably about time you educated yourself then. Let me help with that:

http://www.cirp.org/library/sex_function/

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_lost.html

http://www.noharmm.org/anatomy.htm

http://www.circumcision.org/foreskin.htm

You may 'have no need for foreskin' but then, you it would say that, wouldn't you. it being too late...Whether self-inflicted or abusively inflicted by those charged to protect and care for children, circumcision is, plain and simple, mutilation.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Probably about time you educated yourself then. Let me help with that:

http://www.cirp.org/library/sex_function/

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_lost.html

http://www.noharmm.org/anatomy.htm

http://www.circumcision.org/foreskin.htm

You may 'have no need for foreskin' but then, you it would say that, wouldn't you. it being too late...Whether self-inflicted or abusively inflicted by those charged to protect and care for children, circumcision is, plain and simple, mutilation.
    Lots of links to whackjob opinions and bologna. Thanks, man. Depreciate it. I'll pass.