Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Charles Manson’s ‘Son’ Wants DNA Test

The important thing should be to forget these people once they have been found guilty and sentenced. Charles Manson, like Ian Brady believes he is the most evil man in the world and seems to want to trademark that illusion -being famous for being wicked seems to me their only motive for living. These self-obsessed people are convinced they are hugely important, which is why, given what they have been found guilty of, their greatest punishment should be to be ignored. I would impose a news block on these people; as for the 'son', why doesn't he just get a job? He wants to be on tv, have a book deal, maybe a film -why? Because its an easy way to make money. Manson is not important, neither are any of his real or alleged offspring.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    The important thing should be to forget these people once they have been found guilty and sentenced. Charles Manson, like Ian Brady believes he is the most evil man in the world and seems to want to trademark that illusion -being famous for being wicked seems to me their only motive for living. These self-obsessed people are convinced they are hugely important, which is why, given what they have been found guilty of, their greatest punishment should be to be ignored. I would impose a news block on these people; as for the 'son', why doesn't he just get a job? He wants to be on tv, have a book deal, maybe a film -why? Because its an easy way to make money. Manson is not important, neither are any of his real or alleged offspring.
    Fully agree

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Fully agree
    The worst punishment you could give Manson is to never have another reporter interview him and make sure his mail doesn't get to his cell. Have him share the yard with the Mexicans too. The only PC in Corcoran is the computer that controls the bars.

Charles Manson's Fiancé Just Wanted Him For His Body?

Member Rookie Poster

So she is a businesswoman.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Umm why would anyone want him as their father..
    Money, I imagine the books Manson wrote in prison and the rights to his lifestory for use in movies maybe worth a bit

Quote Originally Posted by philipsfrog View Post
    Money, I imagine the books Manson wrote in prison and the rights to his lifestory for use in movies maybe worth a bit
    Guns N' Roses chipped in some cash too to ol' maniacal Manson: