Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Default Re: Only attracted to trannys who transition younger

Quote Originally Posted by archineer View Post
    Actually many in the medical community view gender dysphoria as an intersex condition in it self. Many countries have reclassified it as an intersex condition (eg. Spain). I'm not saying all intersex people have gender dysphoria mind but many do. If having the brain wiring of a female when you are biologically male is not an intersex condition then I don't know what is.

My last gf is intersex (just for the record) XX/XY. 70% of her cells are XX 30% XY.

Right, but the example you gave is the intersex of the hormone or chromosome hermaphrodism, We are not. We are born a certain sex with a different mindset, that means our body still functions as xy. We are born only with one sex, just our identity with is our brain function is of xx, an intersex would identify with the dominant make up component of their body chemicals.

Like I said the intersex example you gave of your friend, has got nothing to do with her being transex. Any gender can have that condition, andy sexuality, any identity...

Intersex- born with two sexes, chromes, hormonal deformity

Transex- To transition to the opposite gender identity.

A transexual can be intersex, But being intersex is not what causes one to be transexual.

Similar, yet very different......

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I think it would be interesting if they did karyotype tests on kids at birth to see if they're intersexed. I mean, why not? They test for so many other things. I don't think they can take it for granted anymore that just because someone's born with a dick that they're supposed to be males. For god knows how long, obstetricians were notorious for looking at babies' genitals when they delivered them and making snap judgments about keeping or removing things in their crotches. And they often made bad judgment calls. But then the kids grows up, diagnoses themself, and instinctively takes matters into their own hands. But now we all know that transsexuals' brains are often a different shape than other people's. Of course I'm sure there are the fetishists guys, somewhat like Kim, who go a little further when a midlife crisis kicks in, who go out and get tits. But most of the more well-adjusted transsexuals I know were never destined to look very manly. When I see Carmen X's childhood photos for example, I see the similarities to myself. I was a very soft looking boy. People could tell that there was something different about me even when I tried to hide it, in hopes of not getting my ass kicked.
    ^ This. People used to ask me if I was a boy or a girl until I was maybe 16. Now they don't. Hmm. It's funny how life works sometimes, huh Freddie?

~BB~

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    i dont care who thinks i'm unattractive or even attractive.

I have confidence in myself so it doesn't bother me either way. That's ya'll trannies problems, ya'll dont got self confidence and cry and go off on a tirade everytime someone offends you.

You have just proven to be worthless by the posts you have written here.
    Good thing that you at least have confindence in whatever it is that you call yourself lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Ur one of the stupidest mother fuckers on here!
    hahahaha you made me LOL but for real

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Gay men also sometimes show indications of being intersexed. So no. Not everyone who's intersexed is a TS. But often they do go hand in hand. And being XXY (Klinefelter's) is technically closer to being XX than being an XY M2F TS. Hermaphrodites, I don't know about. I know a hermaphrodite has both reproductive genitals but they may be XY. I dunno. They look more XY than XX to me.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by archineer View Post
    Actually many in the medical community view gender dysphoria as an intersex condition in it self. Many countries have reclassified it as an intersex condition (eg. Spain). I'm not saying all intersex people have gender dysphoria mind but many do. If having the brain wiring of a female when you are biologically male is not an intersex condition then I don't know what is.

My last gf is intersex (just for the record) XX/XY. 70% of her cells are XX 30% XY.
    Is that Mosaicism?

Gold Poster

Lightbulb Re: Only attracted to trannys who transition younger

genetics is a big factor in how passable and attractive you will be after transitioning

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Gay men also sometimes show indications of being intersexed. So no. Not everyone who's intersexed is a TS. But often they do go hand in hand. And being XXY (Klinefelter's) is technically closer to being XX than being an XY M2F TS. Hermaphrodites, I don't know about. I know a hermaphrodite has both reproductive genitals but they may be XY. I dunno. They look more XY than XX to me.
    Yeah but intersex wouldn't even show a sign of being intersex...

I don't think majority of transsexuals are intersex, our gender indicates our gender mentally, but Most of us are born with one sex...

I can't speak for you, I don't know you body well enough. Remmeber sex is genatalia, trans (our gender) is the opposite.

I was explained by my aunt who is a doctor

Intersex is crossed, blended, or together

Trans, or transex is the opposite molecular structure...

This is why it is still very different.

Intersex can be both male and female by sex

But transex is only one gender, with an opposite molecular structure of the sex.

Freddie says some of the darndest thing's on here. And some of you girls get pissed off at him that knowing damn well he doesn't give a fuck what ya'll think of him. He's good for site traffic though.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

Is that Mosaicism?
    I think so.