Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: TS For Dummies Part 1-Why Transsexual Women Are Better Than Women

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Why Transsexual Women Are Better Than Women ...

3. A shemale's cum tastes like strawberries.

No mine is like pineapple. ...
    as long as it doesn't taste like coconut

Professional Poster

The hair thing will bother me, and of course, just getting used to what is between the legs would be difficult.

That said, a lot of black woman do not shave, esp under their arms and their legs, and you are right, som genetic woman have more hair than me.

And not to get too personal, but while looking at TG in pics they do seem soft and feminine, in person I think she will be as hard as I am, unless she takes care like you have. These are some of the reasons why I have never been with a TG.

Your post was very thoughtful and elegant, you seem to be that way personally.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Hi Buck,

The softness really comes from the hormones and a good skincare regime .. myself i am always looking after my skin with moistorise lotions in the bath, to wear to bed etc .. your skin is very important and more so the older you get .. and i as i am no spring chicken anymore at 34 i have to look after my skin .. i think this is the reason why i look much younger than my age ..also the added surgery on face helped ..

I think though when your in love with someone you accept and get used to them no matter what ...i mean i dont know of any TS that is 100% hair free all over, most will still need laser on their face at least once a year to top up ...

Some TS are not so soft skinned to touch more dry etc .. but most are soft .. angelina for example has very baby soft/smooth skin to touch same as holly harlow ...

I could imagine the genitalia could be awkward at first ,, the one thing that has alway scared me alittle about relationships with men as a TS is simply what happens if you have a big heated argument and it reaches the point of physical .. now most men know not to hit a woman but i wonder how that theory would work in reality with a TS if the person was angered enough would they just go mad and see them as a man for that moment .. food for thought eh ..

Thank you for nice comment, we never got off on a good start a few years back but seems all good now

Happy easter

x

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson View Post
    how do you know both partners are healthy. BB sex and anal sex with a complete stranger seems suicidal.
    Actualy u have perfectly write ,i dint expkain myself clear ,,but u have right .

Professional Poster

Liberty,

I do not remember us get off to a bad start, but if it was something I wrote or said, I was in a different place then, so I apologize.

That said I have a great TG friend who is HIV + from a gang rape in her teenage years...I have posted here about her before about how our mutual employer discriminated aginst her while she was transitioning and how I got written up for ngrily standing up for her in a meeting (not looking for a pat on the back, but facts are facts) And last week she got in a physical fight (like you wrote about) with her bf, and I let her spend the night with me to get away from him. and yes, we slept in the same bed. When we woke up I was very uncomfortable about her stubble on her face and her overall general appearance. Now I know I have woke up next to a few GG I wished I had not woken up to, but this feeling was different. I hope I did not let on how uncomfortable I was...because of the hormones she cannot get an erection, so that was not the problem, but even with a few years of hormonal treatments she still had more stubble on her face than i did.

I can imagine Angelina being soft and sweet, and though I have never seen the sets you two have done, I can imagine they are hot.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Actualy u have perfectly write ,i dint expkain myself clear ,,but u have right .

It is all good.

I may not have said this before, but you are very cute and smart, a fierece combination.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Thanks Buck gosh it was years ago when myself and Angelina shot together back in 2009 ...before my face surgery, before my weight gain lol \

That sounds nice you sticking up for your TS Friend like that ...but the whole bed thing well yes i guess its abit different for you , especially if your not used to it as well .. the more you was with someone like that the more you would just accept and not think about it ..and remember the hair thing is a stage that will pass eventually if the person keeps up with laser, hormones ..

Sounds more like it was the penis aspect that had an underlying issue with your subconscious thought that was then amplified by the minor facial hair in morning ..

xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Silver Poster

It is all good.

I may not have said this before, but you are very cute and smart, a fierece combination.
    Thank u ,i do really apreciate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

The hair thing will bother me, and of course, just getting used to what is between the legs would be difficult.

That said, a lot of black woman do not shave, esp under their arms and their legs, and you are right, som genetic woman have more hair than me.

And not to get too personal, but while looking at TG in pics they do seem soft and feminine, in person I think she will be as hard as I am, unless she takes care like you have. These are some of the reasons why I have never been with a TG.

Your post was very thoughtful and elegant, you seem to be that way personally.
    all the black women i know shave...........

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    Hi Buck,

The softness really comes from the hormones and a good skincare regime .. myself i am always looking after my skin with moistorise lotions in the bath, to wear to bed etc .. your skin is very important and more so the older you get .. and i as i am no spring chicken anymore at 34 i have to look after my skin .. i think this is the reason why i look much younger than my age ..also the added surgery on face helped ..

I think though when your in love with someone you accept and get used to them no matter what ...i mean i dont know of any TS that is 100% hair free all over, most will still need laser on their face at least once a year to top up ...

Some TS are not so soft skinned to touch more dry etc .. but most are soft .. angelina for example has very baby soft/smooth skin to touch same as holly harlow ...

I could imagine the genitalia could be awkward at first ,, the one thing that has alway scared me alittle about relationships with men as a TS is simply what happens if you have a big heated argument and it reaches the point of physical .. now most men know not to hit a woman but i wonder how that theory would work in reality with a TS if the person was angered enough would they just go mad and see them as a man for that moment .. food for thought eh ..

Thank you for nice comment, we never got off on a good start a few years back but seems all good now

Happy easter

x

even gg woman have facial hair lols