Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: TS For Dummies Part 1-Why Transsexual Women Are Better Than Women

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKLIN View Post
    TS For Dummies Part 1-
    Why Transsexual Women Are Better Than Women

1. They are so much hotter. Don't believe me then look at this picture.
    i think this depends on one's definition of beauty, so this is less fact and more opinion. below, i have provided you an edit of your original statement at no charge to you.

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKLIN View Post
    to me, transsxual women are better looking than women.

Quote Originally Posted by DarylWashington View Post
    Who is this nigga Metal Face? Doctor Doom or someone?

im that nigga

NOBODY LIKES YOU,EVERYBODY HATES YOU,YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE...SMILE YOU FUCK

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by METALFACE View Post
    im that nigga
    lol......<3

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    You're right. You're not a dumb ass. I was just trying to emphasize the point. No matter my opinion, you don't have to be smarter than me to prove me incorrect. That's a fallible argument no matter what language you speak or read.

Besides, your opinion isn't valid. AIDS and HIV don't just spontaneously appear in people who haven't had contact with the infected. That's fact, and when people present you with those facts and you ignore them, your "opinion" just becomes ignorance.
    You so right there darling ,only i dont ignore we chat in here and is no point in argue ,we change opinions and i find it more nice then argue ....in the end u do have respect ....

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Not necessarily

Some trannys are hot but genetic women still put them to shame.

for real. But since I have never been with a TG, can't honestly say, but one thing I think is weird to have to deal with in a TG would be hair stubble on their face and body.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Roberto we from transgender comunity knows more then heterosexual world knows..sorry i dit meant to offende anyone......but i have a simple question for the fucking smart ones:
    if 2 partners has bareback sex and both are healthty ,how the hell u can get fucking HIV?
    i do really want to know the very intelgents ones what would say to this.

how do you know both partners are healthy. BB sex and anal sex with a complete stranger seems suicidal.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    lol......<3

Nice ass amber!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    i already got a man (hint:his name is on my ass)
    wearing the name of your man on your ass seems, corny, slavish, and just weird. And as a man, there are other body parts I would prefer my name associated with.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Look, I am entirely willing to assume that English isn't your first language, and just because your spelling and grammar are completely atrocious, you probably aren't unintelligent. However, suggesting I'm no smarter than you because neither of us are doctors is stupid. I could be dumb as a sack of rocks and you could be about to complete a doctorates, but you're dumb as a sack of rocks too. Know why? You're not a doctor, dumb ass.
    This was weird. stupid, and a rude thing to write. And logic is not your first language.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

that is a good point buck ,, about the hair/stubble that has been a main factor in why i have stayed single during transitioning ... as it bothered me somewhat that waking up i would have needed to run off before they got up to tidy up so to speak ..

nowadays its not a problem as i have had lots of laser, etc hormones ,so i am soft smooth all the time , unless i dotn shave my legs for a week..but even then the hair is that fine/soft hair not harsh man hair...

But on reflection i have seen many genetic women that are way way hairy as well ...my friends ex used to have proper hairy arms , on her chin/top lip , and some proper hairy tummy shit going on .. i mean hairy pussy/asshole is one thing but some women are hirsute all over

I dont think any gender/sexuality is better than another .. people are just people .. you have cunts in all walks of life, and you have nice people equally ... so its what ever makes you happy and works ..

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam