Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: TS For Dummies Part 1-Why Transsexual Women Are Better Than Women

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    right...and thats the only people you can catch hiv from...and the gays.. 2012 people, ignorance should be extinct by now
    i can explain in more details abou u was posting but is waste of time ,as some with short brain will tak always in a bad way xxxx

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdog View Post
    Instead of a pesky child, they will give you hiv, so you dont have to worry about getting old, who wants to get old, TS womens are WAY better.
    If you're trying to be funny, it's a piss-poor attempt.

HIV is a danger to everyone - it's impervious to sexual or gender preference.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    If you're trying to be funny, it's a piss-poor attempt.

HIV is a danger to everyone - it's impervious to sexual or gender preference.
    Roberto we from transgender comunity knows more then heterosexual world knows..sorry i dit meant to offende anyone......but i have a simple question for the fucking smart ones:
    if 2 partners has bareback sex and both are healthty ,how the hell u can get fucking HIV?
    i do really want to know the very intelgents ones what would say to this.

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Roberto we from transgender comunity knows more then heterosexual world knows..sorry i dit meant to offende anyone......but i have a simple question for the fucking smart ones:
    if 2 partners has bareback sex and both are healthty ,how the hell u can get fucking HIV?
    i do really want to know the very intelgents ones what would say to this.
    I wasn't having a go at you, Adriana, far from it, luv.

My aim was directed at pimpdog

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    I wasn't having a go at you, Adriana, far from it, luv.

My aim was directed at pimpdog
    I know u dint have a go at me,i was asking a question as few in here knows so much medicine then why im so blind and they are so docotrs?u know i read btw the lines even if i dont write correct i know my meaning and i understand every single word on here.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

I know u dint have a go at me,i was asking a question as few in here knows so much medicine then why im so blind and they are so docotrs?u know i read btw the lines even if i dont write correct i know my meaning and i understand every single word on here.
    Huh? Girl what are you talking about??? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Huh? Girl what are you talking about??? Lol
    Nothing Amber just wasteng my time when i have time free ,and this site is so good for this .lol

Are you trying to troll?
    Not everyone with the "hiv" or AIDS has symptoms, but they can still pass it along. That might mean people who just contracted HIV but haven't allowed the virus to incubate long enough to notice the symptoms or get tested, or it could mean people who are infected, but dormant carriers.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Not necessarily

Some trannys are hot but genetic women still put them to shame.

That REALLY depends on who the genetic woman is!!! It also really depends on who the trans woman is! Let's be honest. Bailey Jay, Kimber James, Sarina Valentina, Ana Mancini, and Bianca Freire look so much better than MOST genetic girls (whether they're models or just normal women from some random place) it's ridiculous! Be careful what you say!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Are you trying to troll?
    Not everyone with the "hiv" or AIDS has symptoms, but they can still pass it along. That might mean people who just contracted HIV but haven't allowed the virus to incubate long enough to notice the symptoms or get tested, or it could mean people who are infected, but dormant carriers.
    Ok love and when u fuck a vagina how is?pls ...lots of heterosexual couples has babreback sex ,i mean husband ad wife and they contract nothing....like i said im not a docotr ,so do u