Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    It was all a dream... Junior Poster

Default Re: TS For Dummies Part 1-Why Transsexual Women Are Better Than Women

My ex flatmate {EFM} is currently not talking to me since this on skype:
    [16/04/2012 12:15] EFM: Is your hairdresser ready give her body over to me yet?
    [16/04/2012 21:57] Tyler: I did ask her. She says the undertaker will get her before you do...

No sense of humour some people.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    And neither am i...

Good point

That's quite a list.

"That's what i thought you said."

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Actualy u wrong lovey ,transexual women are more women then genetic women .
    they always tend to look elegant when they go out...and if genetic women put us shame why u are here?my suspicion is because sexualy u dont get what u want and they are not so sexy as u think....go off with genetic women if u like ,but trust me there is nothing like the real thing .
    wouldn't the real thing be genetic women? and how can a transsexual woman be more woman than a genetic genetic woman?

do you think f2m transsexuals are more masculine than genetic men too?

Rookie Poster

Agree 100%.
    The only thing better than a beautiful girl is one with a dick. While i do not suck or get fucked (complete Top), i nonetheless find transsexuals much more erotic and enticing. I mean, they have so much femininity that they were able to become beautiful women after being born male. You always hear dykes screaming about how the have an "emotional" connection with each other because they are the same gender, but it ends there since all they can really do is jack each other off. With a man and a TS, there is the emotional connection along with ACTUAL intercourse.

Silver Poster

With a man and a TS, there is the emotional connection along with ACTUAL intercourse.

BINGO

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Professional Poster

They can Paralel Park and Pee standing up .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Berlin whore Junior Poster

I did not read the posts, but i'll say no one is better than someone else, we are all individuals.

You might prefer Chinese food and have reason for that, i might prefer Thai food and have reasons for it. But it does not make one type of food better than the others, just a question of different preferences.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

wow...i can't read 11 pages of stuff on a topic that is ridiculous.

ggirls and tgirls are one in the same...they all have varying levels of femininity and bitchiness. while it is true that many tgirls strive for hyperfemininity for any number of reasons, that is irrelevant because there are an equal number of butchy, ugly, highly masculine transwomen as well so i don't buy any argument about tgirls at large being more "feminine" than ggirls.

expanding to a topic of "better" and not just feminine...what makes any person, man or woman, better than anyone else is a combination of personality, iq, ei and their looks. since tgirls are women, just not female, they have the exact same range of shitty/cunty to amazing personalities found in the ggirl population. IQ and EI vary significantly as well....so again, tgirls are not better than ggirls...they are just equal in every way.

if you make and individual statement that one particular tgirl is the greatest woman ever, i can't argue that....but a blanket statement that tgirls are better women than ggirls is idiotic. might as well say that french canadians are better white people than australians.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

For any of you who have ever been to Thailand, you already know that the Ladyboys there, are for the most part, prettier and more feminine than the genetic Thai girls. However, that being said, the genetic Thai girls are probably better looking and more feminine than most girls from all other countries. Since many Thai men have a natural feminine trait about them they adapt easily to being Tgirls. A great many of the Thai ladyboys work in the P4P business. But, there are hundreds of thousands of them that just work regular jobs and go home every night. Many westerners have actually married Thai ladyboys and bring them to their home countries. Many of them never divulge that they are ladyboys and no one is the wiser.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.