Member Rookie Poster travel_by_day's Avatar

Default Dirty Business Trip and other stories.

You can find a number of stories I have written at literortica. Travel_by_day's stories can be found here.

One of the top rated ones I have is Dirty Business Trip. Here's a taster...

I must have been quite a sight, standing at the door of the bungalow with my cock straining 6 inches out in front of me, trying to pierce through my pants. Chantal opened the door, and she was wearing nothing but a baby-blue teddy and thigh high stockings. She raised her arms and ran her hands through her shoulder-length brown hair. Her arms raising caused the teddy to ride up just a touch, and I caught a glimpse of her cock and balls underneath. My own penis was about to pop open my fly. Chantal looked down at my pants. "I see you are about to explode. Let's get you inside and naked."

As soon as I was inside and the door was closed, Chantal was undoing my belt. Soon, my pants and underwear were lying at the front door as we made our way into the living room. The living room was dimly lit by candles, which danced light on the walls and the various painting of nudes by the great masters (obviously, they were prints). I peeled off my shirt, and took my place on the couch beside Chantal. We started kissing as she rubbed my cock.

She lay me back on the couch, and swung around so that we were positioned to perform a 69. She took my cock in her mouth as I pulled the teddy up slightly and revealed her cock and balls hanging between her beautiful, tanned legs. I lifted my head slightly, and took both her balls and cock in my mouth at the same time. I started working them with my tongue, and only released them once her penis had started to grow, and forced me to choose between either it or her balls.

Chantal pumped her mouth up and down on my penis, while her hands stroked down from my balls to the crack of my ass, and back up again. I took her erect shaft in my mouth, and sucked hungrily on it. Last night was the first night I had ever tasted come, and I was hungry to taste it again.

For the rest, check out the entry Dirty Business Trip.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Between Shemale or Ladyboy Legs Sucking Cock

Default Re: Dirty Business Trip and other stories.

Thank you so much.

Cock Worshipper