Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Respect???

Junior Poster

Default Respect???

As a rookie i should respect some "veterans"???
    I wonder why...because they are here all the time???
    I respect Allanah because she is honest and very open about herself.
    I respect Vicki for the same reasons.
    I respect seanchai for being honest too and for his work.
    And i respect some others too.

But do i respect chefmike?? No why should i?? What's he done here beside quoting some newsarticles en being upset about me.
    Do i respect Quinn?? No why should i?? J??
    Let's face it, without rookies, without Legend and some others what is here for J?? What is here to say for him without these people??
    Not much..no one to blame, no one to call names to.
    If it weren't for the rookies, Kramer, Legend and other then there would be no J, no forum policeman......
    And Quinn??? That is a funny guy...i say some things here and he spends his whole day to search for things i wrote here....
    I touch him so dearly that he spends all of his time on me.
    Boy do i have a lot of power over this guy.....

I am a very good friend of J

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Ok you should respect people because you don't walk into a local pub, play your own records on the jukebox and extol your opinions on the locals. You sit around a bit, at a little to the converstation and become a regular. If those individuals continue to annoy you and you have something postive or constructive to add to their postings, then make the comments but only when you've bought a few drinks and sat around for a while.
    I think some members of this forum really need to chill out and stop jumping on everyone. A newbie is a newbie so cut them some slack and don't take the position that because your a ballbuster, you need to bust peoples balls constantly. You have a choice to read and answer that post, if you have something to add to it, do but if it's just a slagging off then move on to something else, it's getting boring.

I'm a guest on HA and a pretty opinionated one. I've stood back more recently as I think some of the comments between Vicki and myself went a little far but when she was doing the reverse cowboy on me last month she seemed to be in the forgiving mood This site should be for guys into transgender scene and hopefully transgenders (and that includes TV's, CD's and everything in between) to enter some discussion about the lifestyle as well as anything else that may crop up. Being pedantic about someones choice of photo posting because they called her young, or that one guy likes chubby chicks is just schoolyard and frankly, dull.
    We've got rid of some of the blowhards recently and Legend was that out of his mind that he's no great loss to anyone - so how about a new age on Hung Angels...the Age of Reason.
    Ah, fuck it - I'm sure there's still too many wankers and cunts with their own opinions, would be nice to think we could change though.
    seanchai

Default Re: Respect???

Quote Originally Posted by Aedan

But do i respect chefmike?? No why should i?? What's he done here beside quoting some newsarticles en being upset about me.
    Let's face it, without rookies, without Legend and some others what is here for J?? What is here to say for him without these people??
    If it weren't for the rookies, Kramer, Legend and other then there would be no J, no forum policeman......
    And Quinn??? That is a funny guy...i say some things here and he spends his whole day to search for things i wrote here....
    Cock boy, what a whining passive-aggressive pussy you are. You chose to start with me by repeatedly sending your nonsense to my inbox via PM. Prior to that, I never even addressed you, did I?

What is this really about? J, Chef, and I – and numerous others – have issues with Legend (and his other IDs) that predate your membership on this board. You chose to involve yourself in the thread regarding his departure by launching unsolicited attacks on his behalf. You created this situation; now deal with it.

In the future, you might try behaving like the other more warmly received rookies by avoiding the following:

1) Don't go crying like a little girl when you start fights and then receive the type of treatment that your behavior merits.

2) Don't make absurd statements that you can't support.

3 Don't launch an unsolicited attack against a moderator because you disagree with his point (Hollywoodbuckstrap).

3) Try not to contradict yourself with every post. For example, statements like the following do not show the respect you claim to have for certain woman:

I am dreaming of you Allanah...i wish i could use my tongue on your body...I want to stick it in to your ass.
    Don't be upset with me because your previous posts so clearly illustrate what a tool and a buffoon you really are. Oh, and when you show the slightest bit of power over your own poorly disciplined and uneducated thought process, then we can talk about your having power over something else.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    And as for sphincter boy aedan, his fucking postcount is apparently his fucking IQ.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Respect???

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

Cock boy, what a whining passive-aggressive pussy you are. You chose to start with me by repeatedly sending your nonsense to my inbox via PM. Prior to that, I never even addressed you, did I?

What is this really about? J, Chef, and I – and numerous others – have issues with Legend (and his other IDs) that predate your membership on this board. You chose to involve yourself in the thread regarding his departure by launching unsolicited attacks on his behalf. You created this situation; now deal with it.

In the future, you might try behaving like the other more warmly received rookies by avoiding the following:

1) Don't go crying like a little girl when you start fights and then receive the type of treatment that your behavior merits.

2) Don't make absurd statements that you can't support.

3 Don't launch an unsolicited attack against a moderator because you disagree with his point (Hollywoodbuckstrap).

3) Try not to contradict yourself with every post. For example, statements like the following do not show the respect you claim to have for certain woman:

I am dreaming of you Allanah...i wish i could use my tongue on your body...I want to stick it in to your ass.
    Don't be upset with me because your previous posts so clearly illustrate what a tool and a buffoon you really are. Oh, and when you show the slightest bit of power over your own poorly disciplined and uneducated thought process, then we can talk about your having power over something else.

-Quinn
    Quinn i met some stupid people in my life but never as stupid and ignorant as you. You can only count to three that sais enough.You are one of the reasons al lot of people don't like Americans. Arrogant,know it all, think they are boss of the world , if your not with us you are against us, love it or leave it, against homosexuals transgenders etc etc. That is you in a nutshell Quinn. Crying and wining because i don't show you respect.
    See you have elected Bush and Cheney but what do i care. But don't cry after.

As for my "attack" on Hollywoodbuckstrap or whatever he calls himself.
    This guy would pray for me to have a handicapped child. Really. If you think that is a point then you are even more fucked up then i thought.
    You see i have an option: if i have a handicapped child i can dump it somewhere or take care of it. The handicapped child doesn't have an option. So if someone tells me he is praying for me to get a handicapped child he is either complete fucked up or just plain stupid.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mds
    Aedan, think of a long queue, people stand around and talk about whatever. Now, imagine a new person comes along and gets in some peoples' faces and quickly becomes outspoken.

Would you like it?

Try standing back and go with the flow of posters, try not to be a regular Billy Bigballs. As for respect ... go along with threads, listen to people, strike up a rapport with people, then you can be respected (a heady word if ever there was one).

No-one likes the dickhead who jumps the queue, do they?
    Wrong wrong. Respect is something you have to earn. You have to work to get that. I don't see why you deserve respect if you are here all the time and doing nothing but quoting newsarticles or being this forum's policeofficer. That has nothing to do with getting respect.

Standing in line is just waiting for your turn.
    This is a public forum, anyone can jump in and say something. There is no waiting line on a topic.

Professional Poster

Wrong wrong. Respect is something you have to earn. You have to work to get that...
    Do you think you're earning any respect here?

I went back to see if indeed Hollywood said anything like that to you, and I found no such thing. Don't get a big head, I am bored, can't sleep and it takes about 3 mouse clicks to find. Anyways, he did call you an asshole though. It was Damian who mentioned the handicapped child.

"...I pray that you have a gay or handicapped child some day... or would you just tell them that the beatings they take at school will make them stronger..."

This is from a long post in the thread below where you stated "Survival of the fittest is the name of the game. That is what the world is about."

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=10

Now, since you seem to be digging yourself a bigger hole each time you write something, may I suggest to you if you are interested in enjoying this forum for what it is, just delete this username and start over. If not you'll see another example of "survival of the fittest".

Please do not mistake this post as bashing, if and when I do such a post you and everyone else will have no doubt about it.

NickTheQuick--the self proclaimed VIP.

Junior Poster

GAME..............BLOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_dave_chappelle_as_prince_127.jpg 
Views:	2946 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	38656  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Wrong wrong. Respect is something you have to earn. You have to work to get that...
    Do you think you're earning any respect here?

I went back to see if indeed Hollywood said anything like that to you, and I found no such thing. Don't get a big head, I am bored, can't sleep and it takes about 3 mouse clicks to find. Anyways, he did call you an asshole though. It was Damian who mentioned the handicapped child.

"...I pray that you have a gay or handicapped child some day... or would you just tell them that the beatings they take at school will make them stronger..."

This is from a long post in the thread below where you stated "Survival of the fittest is the name of the game. That is what the world is about."

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=10

Now, since you seem to be digging yourself a bigger hole each time you write something, may I suggest to you if you are interested in enjoying this forum for what it is, just delete this username and start over. If not you'll see another example of "survival of the fittest".

Please do not mistake this post as bashing, if and when I do such a post you and everyone else will have no doubt about it.

NickTheQuick--the self proclaimed VIP.
    And you still think it is fine to pray for a handicapped child???
    Don't beat around the bush but answer that.
    Once again: DO YOU THINK IT IS OK TO PRAY FOR A HANDICAPPED CHILD????????????