Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Subject: TRANNY PREDATOR WARNING!!!

I got this in my mail this morning, thought I would pass it along, better
    safe than sorry.

Subject: TRANNY PREDATOR WARNING!!!
    From: "TgPixel Admin" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:58:04 -0600

LADIES!! SOMEONE POSTED THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE THIS EVENING AT TgirlTalk.com SO I THOUGHT I PROBABLY SHOULD NOTIFY YOU ALL............. \"1-267-XXX-3226 This is number of a man in Philly. He calls girls that are eros.com. Sets up an appointment, and when he gets there he; shuts and locks the door. Then he tells the girl he is a Vice cop and is not alone. He proceeds to show a badge. Then he rapes and robs the girls at gun point. So ladies please be carefull. The description I got was that he is white, stocky, about 5\'9\" to 5\'10\" . Has a scar about 2-3 inches on his back. So if you are in or visiting the Philly area please remember the number above. I left out the prefix for certain reasons, but I hope the area code and last four will help you out. Good Luck and please BE CAREFUL\"
    DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...

Can't be me. I haven't been in Philadelphia in decades and God willing I'll never be there again. But the warning is well taken: It's sick out there and getting sicker by the minute. This is undoubtedly related to the ever decreasing supply of pure drinking water. As quantities of toxic chemicals, heavy metals, etc. slowly build up inside the human brain one can expect human behaviour to become increasingly bizarre and antisocial. See Roman empire.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

@ nicole: I guess ad hominem attacks are allowed on this site. Good to know. I guess I inadvertently revived it but the subject is a serious one possibly related to an article I posted earlier. Again: No like = no read.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Gold Poster

Never worry about Nicole, she's issues longer than santa's list

@Nicole: don't call me an attention whore until I've reached 10,000 posts. I have a lot of catching up to do. LOL Have you doubled up on your hormones? Your bitchiness is showing. :>) If yes, I'd like you to know you have successfully transitioned to womanhood. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Can't be me. I haven't been in Philadelphia in decades and God willing I'll never be there again. But the warning is well taken: It's sick out there and getting sicker by the minute. This is undoubtedly related to the ever decreasing supply of pure drinking water. As quantities of toxic chemicals, heavy metals, etc. slowly build up inside the human brain one can expect human behaviour to become increasingly bizarre and antisocial. See Roman empire.
    This is one of the stupidest replies I've ever seen, especially about a serious subject (rape).

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

If it's stupid why is it stupid? Maybe you're just projecting your stupidity and prejudices onto my statements. You don't think human brains can't absorb pollutants in drinking water? Ok, prove me wrong. Start drinking some polluted water for the next few months, then after you've expired we can have your brain dissected and analyzed for "foreign substances". Fair'nuff?

I can't believe I am actually responding to this since Thx has "not been to philadelphia in decades" and yet has determined that this crime is a water pollution issue. I am not trying to pick on you Thx1138, but we do treat and test our water here.
    Here is the Philadelphia Water Department's website.

http://www.phillywater.org/WQ/WQ_INDEX.HTM

If you so desire
    Click on water quality report
    Page 8 & 9 detail the status of Philadelphia water, which I drink everyday and have yet to go out on a Romanesque killing spree.

I am , however, interested in the larger issue of this attack though, so I will see if there is evidence of these reports on public record.

Also, I have heard nothing of this from girls I know or that I have had causual correpondance with. Ask Olivia.

Ask Aly Sinclair. She is extremely inteligent and would be up on this topic I am sure. she is also a HA member.

In fact, I will shoot her an email myself

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    If it's stupid why is it stupid? Maybe you're just projecting your stupidity and prejudices onto my statements. You don't think human brains can't absorb pollutants in drinking water? Ok, prove me wrong. Start drinking some polluted water for the next few months, then after you've expired we can have your brain dissected and analyzed for "foreign substances". Fair'nuff?
    So your reasoning/excuse for a guy pretending to be a vice cop and raping chicks is because of pollutants in drinking water? (as opposed to someone simply being deranged).

Crime rates dropped throughout the past 15 years in most cities including Philly.

Its a retarded theory.

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

How do we know if the deranged one is in fact drinking solely Philadelphia tap water? Was he ever apprehended, tested? Maybe he resided for a time OUTside the Philadelphia area for a while where the water is not tested regularly? Is the water uniformly pure across the whole US at all times? Maybe he was a recent immigrant from overseas where water isn't tested. I don't know. Maybe he was a military gut coming back from the mideast. I recall Halliburton was busted for serving dirty water to the troops for awhile. Could have been tainted bottled water. Many possibilities.