Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Most Embarrassing Moment

Quote Originally Posted by wbmando View Post
    I congratulated a woman friend on her pregnancy--and she wasn't.
    Done that ... twice (not to the same person) - horrible to be told they aren't.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Driving from Ithica to New York needed a crap desperately so pulled over in rest stop, grabbed reading matter and ran into the can. Sat there a good 20 mins enjoying an article and a movement.
    Washed up, came out only to find a line of 20+ women waiting for the toilet and the rest stop attendant going in a sneering voice, "Oh here he is, blame him ladies".

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

i was at UPS dropping off a package and my pants fell down and i was wearing tidy whiteys because it was laundry day...it was a wee bit embarassing

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Veteran Poster

A few years ago I walked up to a woman from behind thinking it was my then girlfriend. I pressed my cock against her ass and reached around and placed my hands on her breasts. Well, you guessed it. It was not her. Just before she could scream, my g/f walked over and they had on almost identical jeans, Uggs and white tee shirts. I was sort of hoping that they might hit it off and we would spend the rest of the night together. But they had a laugh at my expense and we left before she changed her mind and pressed charges.
    Oh,they were real and they were spectacular, lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I had an embarrasing moment on the sleeper train from Northern scotland to London a few years ago. I'd met a lovely girl while up there and we were having rather energetic sex in our shared sleeper compartment when the train had stopped in Edinburgh and - suddenly - the blind flew up to reveal us to lots of people on the platform.

Well seeing that this is a Tranny forum I would think this has happened to other guys as well. I have been having a bit of a problem cleaning out lately, even after 4 or 5 enemas. The fact that I have to drive over 2 hours to get to Toronto from Buffalo might add to the problem. Well I guess you can figure out what the problem is w/o my saying it. This happened to me twice with the same girl and no she does not have a big one. She was very understanding and suggested I bring an enema with me the next time which I have done and have had no further problems. I have become pretty good friends with this girl and a couple of months ago she sent me an email telling me that she had just had a session with a good looking hunk and she exploded all over him so I guess if it can happen to a real pro it can happen to anyone.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Fortunately for me my most embarrassing moments are usually during alcoholic blackouts. I remember nothing but deny everything the next day.

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Not my embarrassing moment, but was spending sometime with friends. One guy asked "so did Jenn ever dump that loser of a boyfriend?". Jenn's boyfriend was in the room at the time. [names changed to protect the clueless]

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    I was with a chick I'd been trying to get with for awhile and couldn't get it up
    Ditto, but I'd just gotten out of a 3 year relationship and the chick had been trying to get with me for a while. The entire three years and the four years before that I'd been with women in LTR's who were sterile and tested, so no need to use a condom. I was good to go until I got that condom on and started going at it. A minute later and I was rocking limp dick. Trying to explain that to ANY female is rough.

That's not my most embarrassing moment, though. I'm horribly afraid of heights, and when I was 17 I was crushing on a chick who talked me into going on the Farris wheel with her. Normally I would have said "hell no", but she wanted to make out and that was motivation enough to deal with it. The first spin was nerve-wracking, but I settled down on the second and third. On the fourth, the operator brought the wheel to a stop. All of the carts started rocking back and forth and I was stuck at the top. I got queezy and ended up puking in front of her and into the empty cart below us. The operator saw, started the wheel up, and kicked me off. I tried explaining my fear of heights to the chick I was with, but she was already grossed out and couldn't understand why I didn't just decline the Farris wheel. Dumb shit teenagers do to get some.

asking a friend how their mother was feeling..... forgetting I attended the woman's wake 2 years earlier