Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: memorial tribute to Alexis Rivera

Well, remember that "tsbrenda" is also "natina". And, so far, I've never seen "her" post anything that hasn't been copied and pasted, and didn't have something to do with tucking or silicone. In fact, I've never seen "he form a complete sentence in the 8 years "she's" been here.

I just assumed "tsbrenda" was once again satisfying "her" OCD silicone pumping info fetish. The text in the OP is taken directly from the link, and the OP's name is clearly not "Susan", unless that's yet another name that "tsbrenda" aka "natina" goes by. lol

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Sad that she died, but this is actually the first post (that I have seen) that TsBrenda or Natina has posted that wasn't a pile of shit.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    Sad that she died, but this is actually the first post (that I have seen) that TsBrenda or Natina has posted that wasn't a pile of shit.
    That's only because brenda gets off on anything having to do with silicone. Reading stories about pumping is like erotic fiction for brenda. It's truly a weird fetish. But if you look at a site like Fictionmania, you'll see that brenda/natina isn't the only one who's sexually aroused by reading even the most tedious drivel concerning the physical transformations of transsexuals. As sick as it sounds, I wouldn't doubt that the above story made brenda horny. But my guess is as good as yours, as far as what makes brenda tick. I'd say it fairly obvious though that we're dealing with a truly bizarre individual; someone who's essentially illiterate, caught up in a masturbatory world of silicone, surgeries, and Krazy Glued cocks.