Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Why does TS Jess hate Tranny Clubs so much?

Just to clarify, those parties are great in the sense of supply and demand. For guys who've never even knowingly met a transsexual, they finally have their opportunity. Anything else agreed upon between two consenting adults is a private matter. Therefore those guys may even get laid. And the girls, as much as it doesn't fill that void for me, have some sense of community I suppose.

Personally I prefer mixed clubs, like what goes on at Club Voodoo on Sunday nights in Fort Lauderdale, and drag events because they negate the blatant meat market atmosphere.

But for a girl who just wants to enjoy her stealth existence, and doesn't need the validation of coins for sex, the parties are counterproductive. Making coins is great, but there's a life outside of that world. And any girl who limits herself to only socializing as a provider is robbing herself of an integral part of her womanhood.

Peace out on this topic, motherfuckers.

I LIVE IN WASHINGTON D.C. Junior Poster SEXY TS JESS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nicole dupre View Post
    just to clarify, those parties are great in the sense of supply and demand. For guys who've never even knowingly met a transsexual, they finally have their opportunity. Anything else agreed upon between two consenting adults is a private matter. Therefore those guys may even get laid. And the girls, as much as it doesn't fill that void for me, have some sense of community i suppose.

Personally i prefer mixed clubs, like what goes on at club voodoo on sunday nights in fort lauderdale, and drag events because they negate the blatant meat market atmosphere.

But for a girl who just wants to enjoy her stealth existence, and doesn't need the validation of coins for sex, the parties are counterproductive. Making coins is great, but there's a life outside of that world. And any girl who limits herself to only socializing as a provider is robbing herself of an integral part of her womanhood.

peace out on this topic, motherfuckers.

xoxox well said muahhh

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Yea I never go to TS Clubs or parties unless I am hosting or getting paid to be there. I did go to Blue Moon often but that was because I was helping and MCing. But in my normal life I never go out to clubs, and if I do its rare. I dont like to drink a lot and I hate loud music. Now that I am in Vegas I like to go to the bar, have a martini and set and play black jack! LOL

Tons of people ask do you go to LV Lounge? And I say fuck NO! They are not paying me to be there, I dont need to go see a bunch of CDs in wigs or girls working. I rather be out enjoying a cocktail where I am not getting pushed on to give freebies!

Quote Originally Posted by tsmichelleaustin View Post
    yea i never go to ts clubs or parties unless i am hosting or getting paid to be there. I did go to blue moon often but that was because i was helping and mcing. But in my normal life i never go out to clubs, and if i do its rare. I dont like to drink a lot and i hate loud music. Now that i am in vegas i like to go to the bar, have a martini and set and play black jack! Lol

tons of people ask do you go to lv lounge? And i say fuck no! They are not paying me to be there, i dont need to go see a bunch of cds in wigs or girls working. I rather be out enjoying a cocktail where i am not getting pushed on to give freebies!
    xoxoxox muahhhhh !!

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

A lot of guys dont understand that most of us girls even in sex industry live pretty normal lives outside out our work. We dont want to be associated with that lifestyle or life. The other week was at Aria with my gay friend and his sugardaddy, having a blast out eating and gambling... guys were talking to me, hitting on me, etc. No clue I was trans. I just like to go out and have fun where the focus isnt on what I have between my legs! I love my lowkey life! Guys wanna see me they can call and pay! I had a guy the next day call and said he seen me out and tried to get a freebie off my ad. I was like no sir, you are calling my ad it cost!

Quote Originally Posted by tsmichelleaustin View Post
    a lot of guys dont understand that most of us girls even in sex industry live pretty normal lives outside out our work. We dont want to be associated with that lifestyle or life. The other week was at aria with my gay friend and his sugardaddy, having a blast out eating and gambling... Guys were talking to me, hitting on me, etc. No clue i was trans. I just like to go out and have fun where the focus isnt on what i have between my legs! I love my lowkey life! Guys wanna see me they can call and pay! I had a guy the next day call and said he seen me out and tried to get a freebie off my ad. I was like no sir, you are calling my ad it cost!
    ma, they think that we dont have "personal" lives. Thats what it is.. You know i tell em.... They have all these opinions and dumb logics to make what they do with us make sense in there heads then go back to their "normal" lives after they nut.... Well i do the same toooooooo lol funnnnny lls

Tranny Lover Junior Poster Tran Fan's Avatar

I'm not really into TS clubs either, the only one that I would go to is Secret Lounge because it is all TS women and guys who are into them, not a mixed crowd. If I'm looking for a TS girl, I want to hit a spot where I know I can find them. If you are looking to party and hit a spot where TS girls like to party and dance, then Pacha is the place on Saturday nights. Hot girls are out to have a good time but they definitely don't want to chill with some middle aged tranny chaser dude. Young in shape guys can get some play

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tran Fan View Post
    I'm not really into TS clubs either, the only one that I would go to is Secret Lounge because it is all TS women and guys who are into them, not a mixed crowd. If I'm looking for a TS girl, I want to hit a spot where I know I can find them. If you are looking to party and hit a spot where TS girls like to party and dance, then Pacha is the place on Saturday nights. Hot girls are out to have a good time but they definitely don't want to chill with some middle aged tranny chaser dude. Young in shape guys can get some play
    That's what I like; a place where you're actually interacting the same way straight guys and GGs do in straight clubs. If I wanted to work, I'd have an ad placed, stayed at home, and web surfed with my phone next to me.

If I'm going out to have fun, I don't want to be "on call". To me, that's like being on a stroll. I'd rather take my chances in a straight bar, and whisper in a guy's ear, "My cootch is an outie...". I'm not scared to do things like that. I've hooked up with guys doing things like that. lol

They called those events in NY a "strip club", but I knew they wouldn't be. They're just another kind of party. There are no real transsexual gentlemen's clubs like there are GG ones. Places like Flashdancer's in Manhattan with transsexuals don't exist. Places where mobsters and biker types hire the talent are the real deal. When you have transsexuals and queens running the show, even if the head bitch in charge is a lovely person, you're still going to have to deal with shady queens. Who needs it?

(reply deleted)

Quote Originally Posted by tran fan View Post
    i'm not really into ts clubs either, the only one that i would go to is secret lounge because it is all ts women and guys who are into them, not a mixed crowd. If i'm looking for a ts girl, i want to hit a spot where i know i can find them. If you are looking to party and hit a spot where ts girls like to party and dance, then pacha is the place on saturday nights. Hot girls are out to have a good time but they definitely don't want to chill with some middle aged tranny chaser dude. Young in shape guys can get some play
    agreed.. But even still i go there and i have a freakin blasttttt with my gurls.. And then the cuties are still clients.. It just happened to me b for i left the usa..

Client calls my phone.. Says can i take u to pacha tonight... Noooooo but you can book an appointment... Then we can go... Like wtf lol lol lol lolz