Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: What's more gay?

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    I guess nobody considered the hundreds of Swarowski bicone crystals custom sewn into all of Simmon's shirts.
    Those shirts are fierce.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

well...for the original question....

if a man enjoys getting pleasure out of getting fucked (by another dude or a girl with a strap on, or even just fingering/dildoing himself) that's fine. you just enjoy prostate stimulation or maybe just even sphincter penetration. i've always thought that sucking cock is "harder" to bring yourself to do and more personal/intimate than taking up the pooper.

now...as someone that enjoys sucking and being topped by a tgirl, i say fuck it...if you like it, just do it. if tomorrow all the tgirls in the world had their penises fall off, i'd still enjoy my wife pegging me. maybe i'd buy some blowpops so my mouth has something to do.

as for the second question....the bieb vs rosie.
    for nicole to do down on either...its more gay to do the bieber because you are the same gender...both girls. roise is far too manly to be considered a woman. i'm starting the trend...roise is an F2M tranny! anyone with me?

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

5 Star Poster

getting chocked up the arse and getting it in the mouth from a bunch of hairy bears and then going home to your wife and telling everyone how straight you are

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    well...for the original question....

if a man enjoys getting pleasure out of getting fucked (by another dude or a girl with a strap on, or even just fingering/dildoing himself) that's fine. you just enjoy prostate stimulation or maybe just even sphincter penetration. i've always thought that sucking cock is "harder" to bring yourself to do and more personal/intimate than taking up the pooper.

now...as someone that enjoys sucking and being topped by a tgirl, i say fuck it...if you like it, just do it. if tomorrow all the tgirls in the world had their penises fall off, i'd still enjoy my wife pegging me. maybe i'd buy some blowpops so my mouth has something to do.

as for the second question....the bieb vs rosie.
    for nicole to do down on either...its more gay to do the bieber because you are the same gender...both girls. roise is far too manly to be considered a woman. i'm starting the trend...roise is an F2M tranny! anyone with me?
    Anal and oral pleasure are things anyone can enjoy. If you enjoy sucking on stuff, you have an oral fixation. And I don't think taking it in the culo makes you gay. I mean, it's sodomy, no doubt. But it has nothing to do with what gender you're attracted to.

And I think me having sex with Justin Bieber would be lesbian sex, yes.

Now don't get me wrong. I like Rosie O'Donnell. She seems pretty awesome as a human being. But she seems more manly to me than Bieber. A lot more. If she pinched my ass, I would feel like I was being groped by a guy.

But Bieber seems like a girl. If he pinched my ass, I'd say, "Keep your hands to yourself, lezzie."

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Anal and oral pleasure are things anyone can enjoy. If you enjoy sucking on stuff, you have an oral fixation. And I don't think taking it in the culo makes you gay. I mean, it's sodomy, no doubt. But it has nothing to do with what gender you're attracted to.
    well...i made no judgement on the level of gayness either are...because i don't want to turn this thread into "is enjoying anal pleasure" gay.

let's say I go to jail...taking it in the pooper seems less "rapey" ... less personal and intimate ... than in the mouth.

Last edited by RallyCola; 03-30-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Now don't get me wrong. I like Rosie O'Donnell. She seems pretty awesome as a human being. But she seems more manly to me than Bieber. A lot more. If she pinched my ass, I would feel like I was being groped by a guy.

But Bieber seems like a girl. If he pinched my ass, I'd say, "Keep your hands to yourself, lezzie."
    rosie is everything that is wrong with america rolled up into one person. if rush limbaugh is alpha...she is omega. i actually met this fat cunt at a taping of the view several years ago. she is so disgusting and full of herself...she reminds me of many transsexuals.

the bieber is...well...just lucky selina gomez hasn't outed him.

ya know what an interesting question would be for this forum: if the beib was in a wig/dress/make up and in one corner...and selina gomez was in the other...both ready to fuck...who would you pick

And now a word from the Tossed Salad Man

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i think rosie is fucking hot ,, in planet terror she was fierce .. i would smash her backdoors in so hard

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam