Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: 11 Year old Transexual. M 2 F

I knew I wanted to be a girl when I was 2. My parents spent 10 years trying to convince me to give it up. So I ran away at 13 and figured it out for myself. I spent years taking everyone else's word for it that I was "gay" because they weren't as informed as kids' parents and shrinks are today. I wasted lots of time because of it. I went through all kinds of shit for being "gay", and for trying to be honest and saying "I should have been born a girl". It indirectly caused me to go into prostitution in my teens and to live a dangerous life. I finally had to have a shrink tell me that I was a "primary transsexual", and a doctor tell me when I was an adult that I was probably born intersexed . So I say, let these kids do what they want. They probably aren't wrong, and being "gay" is a waste of time when you have GID.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 03-29-2012 at 11:53 PM.

I haven't spoked with Jeanette (Jazz's mum) in a long time! Good to know everyone is fine ♥

Quote Originally Posted by SEXY TS JESS View Post
    I have been living as a transwoman since age 14.. So i can believe in my opinion that she wants to be a woman !!!
    Exactly, I started my transition around the same time. Its something you know from when you are like 4 5 years old. At least that's when I knew. What you DON'T know is what you're going to do about it until you are about 13/14 when you can some what think for your self.

I think this is wonderful. I would have never believed this could happen while I was starting my transition. especially with crazy Jamaican parents. Families need to start embracing their trans children for a better future for our community.

Nutwood is Everything.

Banned for being a cunt & multiple usernames Junior Poster justafreak's Avatar

She is an 11 year old girl not a transexual. Transexual are former gay bois who turn tricks to fiance their lifestyles and hard as they try only suceed at "passing" for whore.

Quote Originally Posted by justafreak View Post
    She is an 11 year old girl not a transexual. Transexual are former gay bois who turn tricks to fiance their lifestyles and hard as they try only suceed at "passing" for whore.
    What an ignorant comment, I won't waste my time trying to rebut it.

She is a smart, confident, self-aware, little firecracker that has more wisdom is her pinky than you have in your entire pathetic being.

Yes I'm a TV.

If you truly believe that you need to take your views elsewhere and leave this site, now.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

I LIVE IN WASHINGTON D.C. Junior Poster SEXY TS JESS's Avatar

she is an 11 year old girl not a transexual. Transexual are former gay bois who turn tricks to fiance their lifestyles and hard as they try only suceed at "passing" for whore.
    holy black jesus... See this type of ignorant comments.... Im not even going to waste my time on someone of such derogatory foolery. Internet bullys behind a screen name ha ha... You wish you would say that to a ts adult in person. I'd hope it will be me oneday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    Was honestly anyone thing that? Pervert
    thinking***

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Your trolling is pretty obvious, you should be more settle about it.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

you dont have to have sexual thoughts to know whether or not you are a male/female