Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Where is the Media outrage

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    Check the video Zimmerman don't look like a guy whose head was smashed in or nose broken. Where's the blood?
    http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/trayvon-ma...7#.T3O-ETHlPFE
    This whole case stinks.
    I'm beginning to wonder whether or not Zimmerman shot Trayvon while he was in a standing position and Trayvon was on his back lying on the ground.

When you look at that video, there's no blood on Zimmerman's shirt, which I would expect to see if he shot Trayvon at point blank range who was punching on top of him.

Senior Member Junior Poster

looks likes this thread is dead, but tell me again how we're overreacting by saying there's systematic prejudices in this country? http://www.commondreams.org/further/2012/03/28-10

5 Star Poster

the left always try and dominate the the media so they can control the people with the help of the government especially in Australia

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    the left always try and dominate the the media so they can control the people with the help of the government especially in Australia

If someone knows wtf this guy is talking about please let me know..lol

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dafame View Post
    If someone knows wtf this guy is talking about please let me know..lol
    figure it out dumb cunt:

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    figure it out dumb cunt:
    I'd prefer not to do any research on Australian politics because I don't care that much. That's why I was asking if anyone else understood that jibberish because I didn't understand how the shit you were talking about Australian media try to control peoples government programs had anything to do with the shit we're talking about over here??? Just seemed like a strange thing to say almost like you thought you clicked on a different thread or something. Thanks anyway though Mate. I mean cunt..LOL

Last edited by dafame; 03-30-2012 at 09:48 AM.
    "Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dafame View Post
    I'd prefer not to do any research on Australian politics because I don't care that much. That's why I was asking if anyone else understood that jibberish because I didn't understand how the shit you were talking about Australian media try to control peoples government programs had anything to do with the shit we're talking about over here??? Just seemed like a strange thing to say almost like you thought you clicked on a different thread or something. Thanks anyway though Mate. I mean cunt..LOL
    another piece of over educated shit aren't yah with a smart girly mouth

live with honour

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

fuck australia.

dingos eat babies

back on topic. when someone gets outraged and shoots zimmerman for retribution, his black ass will be lynched in the street now won't it.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Blimey. Put some Vegemite on that bitch!!

A paramedic on MSNBC said last night that if Zimmerman had sustained the level of violent injuries to his head that he claimed, an EMT crew would have placed him on a stabilizing board and secured his neck and head before rushing him to the nearest emergency room.

This wasn't a violent attack. Zimmerman IMO was following this kid for about three blocks, got out of his SUV to confront Trayvon, there was a minor fight and PUSSY Zimmerman blazed that kid in cold blood.

If we all are going to be allowed to make life and death decisions in random encounters with strangers without fear of arrest or prosecution, let's eliminate the institution of law enforcement and issue every citizen a semi-automatic.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Blimey. Put some Vegemite on that bitch!!

A paramedic on MSNBC said last night that if Zimmerman had sustained the level of violent injuries to his head that he claimed, an EMT crew would have placed him on a stabilizing board and secured his neck and head before rushing him to the nearest emergency room.

This wasn't a violent attack. Zimmerman IMO was following this kid for about three blocks, got out of his SUV to confront Trayvon, there was a minor fight and PUSSY Zimmerman blazed that kid in cold blood.

If we all are going to be allowed to make life and death decisions in random encounters with strangers without fear of arrest or prosecution, let's eliminate the institution of law enforcement and issue every citizen a semi-automatic.

fuck that. i watch sons of guns. give me that piston drive AR they made on full auto.

btw, i have no idea if it is a good gun...i know dick about real guns. paintball guns are a different story.

the only way to get real "justice" in this case, is to appoint a special prosecutor from outside the DA's office to investigate. that way, everyone can save face. the DA is not going to call for an arrest now because he will have caved to public pressure...the cops are not going to reverse their decision.

wanna know something...if i were mitt romney, i would call for a special prosecutor to be appointed. he would get such positive press from it and get out in front of his opponents this election year.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON