Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Where is the Media outrage

" Former co-worker: Zimmerman lost security guard job after he ‘snapped’

The neighborhood watchman who in February shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was once fired from his job as a security guard for “being too aggressive,” according to a new report.

An unnamed former co-worker told the New York Daily News that George Zimmerman was paid under-the-table for providing security for illegal house parties between 2001 and 2005, but was let go because his anger issues “became a liability.”

“Usually he was just a cool guy,” the former co-worker explained. “He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us. … But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped.”

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” he recalled. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. … It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

more at link
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/3...er-he-snapped/

Just a bat shit crazy fuck with issues.

Rookie Poster

I really don't understand how any of this situation is relevant. Everyone (white) thinks that there should be some kind of outcry for these situations. People miss the point at hand. This post starts asking why isn't there an outcry, there isn't an outcry because one isn't need in this situation the perpetrators have all been convicted just like they should have been. If this was a white on black crime and the people who commited the crime where walking free and clear then you would have a leg to stand on. If the police in this Zimmerman case hadn't botched the whole case like they did a public outcry wouldn't have been needed.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I don't think Zimmerman hated black people, I think he distrusted most black males. You know, like generalized them all into one category regardless of their individual behaviors without ever having actually them. Man, I wish there was a word for when people make broad sweeping assumptions based on nothing but a person's skin.....
    Oh, and also, it's looking like he's a liar
    http://www.nbc12.com/story/17286084/...ill-under-seal

Rookie Poster

I think he is a liar, and how can any one who wasn't standing right next to Zimmerman say what he did or what he is capable of. We all know that we are capable of anything when we are angry or scared. I think his family and friends should ARGH about what they don't know and stick to what they do.

Rookie Poster

Sorry auto correct. STFU

Rookie Poster

Idk if he hated black people or not, he racially profileds a black child for no apparent reason other than he was a black person where Zimmerman believed he didn't belong. I've listened to the 911 tapes numerous times and Zimmerman says he looks suspicious and he looks like he's on drugs. Other than walking with a hood on his head in the rain what made him look suspicious was he peeking into Windows and pulling on door knobs and car doors I don't think so. So what motives did he have to follow him?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    [/B]

fuck that. i watch sons of guns. give me that piston drive AR they made on full auto.

btw, i have no idea if it is a good gun...i know dick about real guns. paintball guns are a different story.

the only way to get real "justice" in this case, is to appoint a special prosecutor from outside the DA's office to investigate. that way, everyone can save face. the DA is not going to call for an arrest now because he will have caved to public pressure...the cops are not going to reverse their decision.

wanna know something...if i were mitt romney, i would call for a special prosecutor to be appointed. he would get such positive press from it and get out in front of his opponents this election year.
    Mitt Romney belongs to a secretive space cult that thinks black people are barely human.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    The point is that the media makes him out to be some little boy getting candy when in fact he was a drug dealer and beat his bus driver days before getting killed the media always uses a picture of him at 9 years olds when in fact this is how he looked at 17...
    Treyvon Martin doesn't look like this at 17 because this isn't Treyvon Martin. This has been proven to have been a picture that a right-wing website put out as disinformation.

Nor is this Treyvon Martin's Facebook account. Both have been debunked and are efforts out of an old playbook in situations like this involving African Americans.

The objective is to paint pictures that aren't based on any facts, but play to preconceived stereotypes and prejudices that people already have.

Perhaps we can hint at an element of criminality in this person.
    Marijuana bag in the backpack: (Let's help people believe that he's not a kid that smokes pot but rather a drug dealer).

Maybe we can paint a picture of him being a thug (find someone with gold teeth in their mouth)

If we find a grainy picture of someone who looks like they could be him but with a far more mature face than he actually has at 17, perhaps we can get people to stop sympathizing over the death of a "kid" and start thinking of him as a "BLACK MAN".

Many people tend to think of blacks as violent so it won't be hard for those people to believe our story about him assaulting a bus driver before the incident with Zimmerman. If they believe that then maybe they'll believe Zimmerman's claim about being beaten within an inch of death by someone who when he saw Zimmerman's gun said "oh now you're gonna die tonight"!????

The goal is to paint a picture that plays to these certain stereotypes that many have in the back of their mind as they think about what happened that night and just who these two people are (or were in Treyvon's case). If you can play to those stereotypes then you can sway those that are on the fence or want to believe that Treyvon was a threat and Zimmerman had to act. You can perhaps sway a few to say "I don't think I want to advocate for or get involved in this because this was a menace to society and if this community watch guy hadn't intervened, he wouldn't be the only person that would be attacked or victimized by this guy at some point".

Trust me I've seen it before and everyone knew this was coming long before it started. It's pretty much par for the course in cases involving a black male victim. I understand totally why the people that are involved in this smear campaign are doing it, but my question to you Sunshyne is why are you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fake Facebook.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	461152   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fake Picture.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	461153  

Last edited by dafame; 03-31-2012 at 11:12 AM.
    "Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

You're going too deep Defame.lol

On topics like this, girls like Sunshyne love to flame and pile jump. Allegedly she's fucking with a BM IRL, yet she's perpetuating stereotypes in cyberspace that BM are inherently criminal.

She's not worth trying to enlighten cause deep down she doesn't give a fuck.
    Kill a million Trayvons and you know she would think 'SO THE FUCK WHAT?'