Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Default Re: Thread for me to be vain in. haha

Wow! Seriously effin' cute!

Yum!

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries of life disappear and life stands explained." -Mark Twain

Senior Member Junior Poster MHarrigan82's Avatar

Qwerty you are a very beautiful woman. Your boyfriend is one looking guy. I wish you lived in Dallas.

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MHarrigan82 View Post
    Qwerty you are a very beautiful woman. Your boyfriend is one looking guy. I wish you lived in Dallas.
    haha... yah... if only... I am as single as they come.

dancer at a cis club... and I love it

Thank You for posting new pics. You get more beautiful every day. It is hard to believe that you are single. I'm sure you won't be single for very long though.

Veteran Poster

I have not been on this site in a while so imagine my suprise when I stumbled on this thread.

I first discovered you on YouTube, I subscribed to your videos not because I need makeup tips (I'm a guy who does not dress up) but because you are so incredibly beautiful. The video you posted about your transformation was amazing, I never would have belived you started life as a boy if I didn't see the pictures for myself.

Congratulations on your change, you are absolutely stunning! Like a few others have already commented, I can not belive you are single.

I love this thread, you don't need any excusses to be vain, you have worked very hard to become the beautiful woman you are and you should not be shy about flaunting it. Besides, I think vanity in a beautiful woman is very sexy, so please post as many photos of yourself as you want. You'll find a huge fan base here, I'm sure!

Again, congratulations, you look stunning (*drool*) and, I am so in love with you (not in a creepy way, just a "god damn you are fine as hell" kind of way.

awwww!!!!!! thank you so much for this sweet response. you are super adorable. xoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by daleach View Post
    I have not been on this site in a while so imagine my suprise when I stumbled on this thread.

I first discovered you on YouTube, I subscribed to your videos not because I need makeup tips (I'm a guy who does not dress up) but because you are so incredibly beautiful. The video you posted about your transformation was amazing, I never would have belived you started life as a boy if I didn't see the pictures for myself.

Congratulations on your change, you are absolutely stunning! Like a few others have already commented, I can not belive you are single.

I love this thread, you don't need any excusses to be vain, you have worked very hard to become the beautiful woman you are and you should not be shy about flaunting it. Besides, I think vanity in a beautiful woman is very sexy, so please post as many photos of yourself as you want. You'll find a huge fan base here, I'm sure!

Again, congratulations, you look stunning (*drool*) and, I am so in love with you (not in a creepy way, just a "god damn you are fine as hell" kind of way.

Senior Member Junior Poster

you are so beautiful, my eyes have turned into hearts, just a compliment

Veteran Poster

Keep the pictures coming, I can't get enough of you, you are so fucking beautiful. It just made my day to see your response and new photos. You are so fine it makes me sick, but in a really good way.

You're absolutely beautiful, and your pictures are stunning. Too bad some of them have been deleted, but the rest are breathtaking. Thanks a lot for sharing.

PS.- I love your soles, and, well, pretty much everything.