Thread: clean out

Rookie Poster

Default clean out

Can someone advise me on proper cleaning prior to meeting with a pro ts. is a simple fleet enema enough, I want to be sure I don't offend. (yes I am a bottom)

Rookie Poster

Default response

Eat shit and die "j" I am trying to learn here, where did you start and how did you become better than me. why can't I ask questions that I want to know the answers to, I thought that was what this board was for , but since you are so fucking superior please give me your e- mail and I will just have you answer all my questions witout troubling any one else. however I don't think you know anything. so keep your feeble opinions to your self !!! and by the way if I did not make it clear FUCK YOU1

Junior Poster

Default Re: response

Quote Originally Posted by figger
    Eat shit and die "j" I am trying to learn here, where did you start and how did you become better than me. why can't I ask questions that I want to know the answers to, I thought that was what this board was for , but since you are so fucking superior please give me your e- mail and I will just have you answer all my questions witout troubling any one else. however I don't think you know anything. so keep your feeble opinions to your self !!! and by the way if I did not make it clear FUCK YOU1
    LOL........Figger ladies and gentlemen!
    the 9:30 show is completley different from the 7:30 show!!!!!

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'

Rookie Poster

Default "if the shoe fits"

Why would you be so rude to someone who is simply trying to learn. I truly enjoy ts girls and am ready to take the step to hook up, I am trying to do some homework to ensure I ( and my partner/ teacher have an enjoyable expperiance. what better people to ask that those that know from experiance.

Yeah you can do a Google on the topic,that ways only the US government will know....But since you asked here....

warm water, as close to body temp as possible,multiple times,held in for max effect,until you cant hold it anymore, until the expelled liquid comes clear... after that you should be ready to roll...

DJ Asia

Professional Poster

That question has been asked many times here. Just do a search.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Yeah you can do a Google on the topic,that ways only the US government will know....But since you asked here....

warm water, as close to body temp as possible,multiple times,held in for max effect,until you cant hold it anymore, until the expelled liquid comes clear... after that you should be ready to roll...

DJ Asia
    and then after you're done gargling you can proceed with the enema...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

One of these will do a thorough job, they work great:

Anal Shower Shot Kit:

Rookie Poster

Default Just being helpful

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	antegradepercent20colonicpercent20enemapercent20jpeg_184.jpg 
Views:	552 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	38556