Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Why Hasn't Tara Emory Had More Major Production Exposure?

I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures. One of the most creative (if not the most) girls in our industry.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Tara is amazing with her unique style.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Its awesome she exists.

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    Tara has proven herself to be one of the most creative and lasting talents that we've seen. She never ceases to amaze with her lyrical performances and originality. Most mainsteam perfromances are pretty much cookie cutter with seemingly uninterested talent and the same faces that cyclically peak and go. Tara has continued to stay current all these years on her own independent productions. In fact, I can think of only a few performers or scene in vids or photos that I never tire of watching again and again. In some cases it's just a one time synergy of performers that has a unique energy, but in the case of Tara's, it's less the energy, but the incredible visual form as well as Tara's graceful movement, expression, and at times vocalization. She's proved herself as a formidable indie talent, performed professionally in several studio productions like strokers and yum, yet why don't we see more of her as professional talent in the Majors rather then a one-shot? Several of the established ladies are making an attempt to promote newcommers in their own productions to give them a start into the majors. Why doesn't that happen with Tara? Is there a problem? Travel? Rates? Perceived age?, Personality? Steven made mention of fitting the budget to the anticpated sales. I would think that just based on her popularity here when she introduces new work, a major production house could project more then average interest. I've never understood why she hasn't moved farther up the chain unless this is what she wants.
    I'm not super happy with any of the work I have done for other companies. I mean, it would be great to work out in LA, but I don't think I'd be able to have the luxury of making an outfit specifically to match a background, and then have full creative control over how the whole thing looks.

While I've done some work for some companies in LA, sometimes it's worked ok, and sometimes it looks atrocious (at least to me).

I assume that when you talk about my video who that you like, You're probably referring to my DVDs, which I spend months and months to get right (ok, even years!).

A few years ago I shopped some of my DVD's around to companies to try to find distribution deals, and they deemed it something they could only retail for $10 each based soley on the fact that it was solo scenes. That's not regarding editing or music, or ambiance or whatever it is that make my solo dvd's different from other dvds.

So I said screw it and decided to market them myself off my website and (for a while, since the bastards still owe me money) through the Transformation magazine guys. Still, even with getting wider exposure I got screwed over.

So I don't know what I'm going to do when UNS is finally finished. Get a wider distribution deal I guess, as long as i don't get fucked over.

-Tara

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

You having control over your stuff makes it so much better Tara. It has your signature on it, you always make hot and sexy stuff.