Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default All this "in the closet" remarks are missing the point, imho.

Why is somebody keeping there sex life private make them a liar? or sneaky? and why pigeonhole yourself, and make it where 90% of gg's wouldnt want you anymore? and what is with the hate for men that like ts? the old "my boyfriend is str8, tranny chasers are gross" your boy friend is NO different, the only difference is, he was just probley a better liar "oh babe, ive never been with a ts before, im a big str8 hunk, but your soooo passable , ill let you slip by just this once, and after that its back to macho women banging stud mode", its just a guy telling a girl what she wants to hear to get paid, no different then whats been going on since the beginning of time.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: All this "in the closet" remarks are missing the point, imho.

If you're in a relationship and your GG knows you're down with TGs, that's one thing.
    But it's when guys creep on the DL while already in a relationship with a GG that ticks some girls off. I think.

But yeah, if you aren't violating the boundaries of your relationship with your significant other, or are single, I don't get why it's as if some TGs expect you to publicly declare to strangers your love of trans-chicks.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I don't dislike closet cases. I just laugh at them because they're funny. Losers are entertaining.

i think it relates to how a lot of sexual interests are kept private. which is normal.

but if your in a serious relationship with a gg and she doesnt know, then thats kinda off i think... its not a big deal

It's "not a big deal" if you're with that woman to cover up the fact that you suck cock and take it up the ass. In that case, you probably didn't even care about the woman you made the commitment to to begin with. You just kidded yourself into thinking you did. This type of thing's been going on forever.

Lots of men are secretly taking it up the ass and sucking dicks. The reason you guys are so touchy about anyone knowing is, you don't see the sheer volume of it that we do. To us, it's a joke. I assume there's at least a 50/50 chance that every man I encounter has sucked a cock or taken it in their ass, or really wants to. We would know because we see that it's not exclusive to any particular demographic. You guys wouldn't see it because it's all purely a subjective experience for you. To us, you're all no more unique than your fingerprints.

That's why I laugh at you guys. It's funny that you think anyone even cared about it in the first place, other than your family and friends who you cooperate with by keeping these charades going. But your family and friends all have skeletons in their closets too. Trust me.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I don't dislike closet cases. I just laugh at them because they're funny. Losers are entertaining.
    Somebody who is to much of a freak to get hired at any kind of normal job calling people losers, thanks for the laugh.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

i'm not siding one way or the other in this debate because it is pointless.

i just want to point out that nicole calling closeted men losers is one thing. pimpdog turning around and calling her a freak is entirely different and personal. that's how these threads go off on tangents. people are not able to separate emotion from opinion and thoughtful posts.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Junior Poster

Freak

1    [freek] Show IPA noun 1. any abnormal phenomenon or product or unusual object; anomaly; aberration.

2. a person or animal on exhibition as an example of a strange deviation from nature; monster.

3. a sudden and apparently causeless change or turn of events, the mind, etc.; an apparently capricious notion, occurrence, etc.: That kind of sudden storm is a freak.

4. Numismatics . an imperfect coin, undetected at the mint and put into circulation.

5. Philately . a stamp differing from others of the same printing because of creases, dirty engraving plates, etc. Compare error ( def. 8 ) , variety ( def. 8 ) .

Sounds spot on to me.

Ouch. That really hit closet to home it seems. lol

But the laugh's on you. I have a very real career. I'm making a nice living in a perfectly legit business that I'm now a full partner in as of November. Wtf do you do for a living and what do you earn, shithead? lol If anyone's a freak, it's a guy calling himself "pimpdog" who has to stay with a GG to maintain some charade that he doesn't take it in the ass. Now THAT is fucking funny. lol

Do you swallow sperm and kiss her with that mouth btw?

Fucking closet case loser freak. *smfh

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Am i a close case??? Being into transwomen is not something ive told any friends/family but i have no problem being out in public, going out on dates, ect. To be honest, even if im going out with or dating a gg, its not something i really talk about with anyone. I kinda just considered myself private about my sex life, but if anyone would consider me a closet case, i'd like to know.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan