Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: 1st time u went down on a tgirl

Asian girl and looked like a gg asian girl but just 2 inches taller and fitter legs. I knew she was ts but there was no proof until it was in my mouth. All 3 legs were hot. I met her on a straight dating site.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster nycguy1's Avatar

dark brown skin latina from colombia at red light district in amsterdam. her dick stayed hard and was a good size. better than that though, i absolutely loved eating out her asshole. no nasty smell at all. very clean girl! just wish she would have cum in my mouth. most girls in the window will not cum until you are the last customer as they need to continue to get it up throughout their shift to earn an income. once they cum, it is much harder to get an erection for many hours.

Quote Originally Posted by nycguy1 View Post
    dark brown skin latina from colombia at red light district in amsterdam. her dick stayed hard and was a good size. better than that though, i absolutely loved eating out her asshole. no nasty smell at all. very clean girl! just wish she would have cum in my mouth. most girls in the window will not cum until you are the last customer as they need to continue to get it up throughout their shift to earn an income. once they cum, it is much harder to get an erection for many hours.
    My asian girl was like 18 or 19 and was std free. I met her from a str8 dating site. She cummed in my mouth and I swallowed it. It was my first and an amazing experience.

She also took my anal virginity. It was painful but I toughed it out. She was happy I did.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

The first time I met up with a t-girl was with this black girl. She was pretty good looking and had a nice looking cock, not too big. Thankfully, it wasn't too big because I bottomed after our foreplay. As soon as she removed her panties I went right for it. That dick swinging around was screaming for me to suck it. So I did. Then I topped her, she topped me and then we stroked off together. Overall, it was a very nice experience.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by LovinThaTSLadiez View Post
    The first time I met up with a t-girl was with this black girl. She was pretty good looking and had a nice looking cock, not too big. Thankfully, it wasn't too big because I bottomed after our foreplay. As soon as she removed her panties I went right for it. That dick swinging around was screaming for me to suck it. So I did. Then I topped her, she topped me and then we stroked off together. Overall, it was a very nice experience.
    Sounds fun. Did u swallow your first time?

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Sounds fun. Did u swallow your first time?
    I did not. I was tempted, but I wanted to play it safe. I wasn't sure of the risk involved. I have since become a lot more brave in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by LovinThaTSLadiez View Post
    I did not. I was tempted, but I wanted to play it safe. I wasn't sure of the risk involved. I have since become a lot more brave in that regard.
    Too bad that yummy load was wasted.

You live and learn!!!