Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132

Thread: Fix News

Gold Poster

Default Re: Fix News

OMK,
    the difference is that Fox News spends most of the evening hours shamelessly shilling for the Republican party. They make no effort to have a nuanced or fair debate of the issues and frequently misrepresent the facts on their shows. I know plenty of Republicans who are not of the die hard variety who are willing to admit that there are news stations with a liberal bias, but they have not made themselves a veritable propaganda arm for a political party as Fox has.

Meanwhile in another part of the forest, the racist bitch who called Obama "a monkey" on air keeps her job. Yep, we live in strange times.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

OMK will never ever admit he is wrong Trish. Yu should know that by now. This putrid jailbird is nothing but a tissue of poison and lies.

He libelled me here a few weeks ago and has never ever had the grace to admit he was 100 per cent wrong or to offer any evidence for his claim (because he knew no such evidence existed). Don't - as you say - hold your breath!

Ha! I found where all the crazy people live.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Senior Member Silver Poster

http://www.reallyfoxnews.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m61wtcUEpa1r4o8jvo1_500.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	480814  

World Class Asshole

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Bill O'Reilly promised to apologize so I'm sure he'll be properly contrite tonight, unless of course he's a lying, bloviating, bullying asshole. Tune in to see which!

http://gawker.com/5922099/bill-oreil...macare-mandate

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Hey B & B ( Bevis and Butthead) Time to revive this. There's just too much left wing hysteria out there to keep from not busting a gut with laughter. Another day....another left wing reporter outed. This time Clinton lap dog Stephie and "investagative reporter" ( now that's a play on words) Brian Ross. Let John Stewart lay it out for you. Another Major News Network caught red handed. Are you still confused why Fox continues to gain viewers? lol

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    OMK,
    the difference is that Fox News spends most of the evening hours shamelessly shilling for the Republican party. They make no effort to have a nuanced or fair debate of the issues and frequently misrepresent the facts on their shows. I know plenty of Republicans who are not of the die hard variety who are willing to admit that there are news stations with a liberal bias, but they have not made themselves a veritable propaganda arm for a political party as Fox has.

You don't seem quite as misinformed with respect to what the Main Stream News Media is....as opposed to what it should be , as most of the other Libs on here, so let me walk you through this slowly. The evening shows on Fox are OPINION shows. No different than the editorial pages of the NY Times. Hannity tells you right up front he's a conservative, and O'reilly consistently explains he's a commentator coming from things from a more traditional point of view. Gretta is a Democrat ( huge Hillary supporter) and married to a big time Dem fundraiser and attorney) Shep Smith is a liberal to moderate, but a striaght news anchor. So where's all the shilling?

Contrast that with the laughable pretense of the mid day shows of MSNBC and CNN where they attempt to pass them off as "journalists". Matthews and Mitchell and Tamron Hall . Soledad O' Brienand Wolf Blitzer are so in the tank for Obama it's really entertaining to watch as they attempt to pass themselves off as impartial. They make that distinction...not me. Watch any show on either of those 2 networks and tell me if they're "journalists" who play it straight down the middle. I'll step out here and you can prove me wrong....With the hiring of Jessie Jackson's daughter, Fox has more regular left wing contributors and commentators than the other 2 networks combined have conservatives.( Hell... MSNBC fired Pat Buchanan the only opposing viewpoint because they didn't like what he said in his book. Still think they don't have an agenda.........it's a fucking book for christ sakes!!!! ) . But then again Fox has more than 3 times the viewers, of the others so maybe that's only fair they have 3 times the liberals. lol

Please don't confuse Hannity , an opinion guy who you have every right to despise, but who tells you up front he's bias, with Mitchell, Blitzer , Soledad O'brien and Matthews and all the others who still try to shamelessly play themselves off as "correspondents". The only one's they're fooling are themselves. Understand? Check out the link below to help you better clarify what I'm saying. And in case you're not aware....mediaite is a left leaning site.

I think you've been fed the left wing media bias bilge from pukes like Dan Rather and Brian Williams for so long you really can't distinguish balance...but it's not your fault, and you're certainly not alone.
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-ta...nder-her-skin/

Last edited by onmyknees; 07-25-2012 at 05:21 AM.