Resistance is futile..... Junior Poster Miss_Sarah_Kane's Avatar

Default The big Russian. - Sarah Kane - Manchester & London

The big Russian.

I had a visit from a guy the other day who I have named "The Big Russian"

It was his 1st time he had visited some one like myself and he was quite nervous when he arrived, very cleanly presented to me. He was very willing to try most things and happy to go along with the flow. He had already had an Emma earlier, but I advised him just to go and have another deuche before we began. I love anal just as long as everything is clean.

I entered the room dressed in a short black latex dress, hold-up stockings, suspender belt, corset and some nice boots. My new toy was waiting for me, he was busy looking at all the equipment on the walls. I told him to select 6 pieces of equipment for later. I put on some nice Bedouin music that had been left by a guy who visited me last week. I laid him down on thick rug, put a gasmask over his face that was blanked out so he could not see, this is so his other senses are enhanced even further. I then took some rope and restrained his ankles, knees and thighs together, then took the rope over his body and restrained it too his shoulders. He told me earlier that he adored nipple play then were very big as they had been played with many time over the years.

I began to tease and torment his nipple and body, with various toys. I slowly fed him some poppers to enhance his pleasure further. I then hovered over his chest and let him stroke my latex covered body, his cock was soon rock hard. I took some rope and tied his balls up tight and then allowed him to take my cock in his hands and play with it, I poured some massage lotion over my cock then told him to play with my cock and allow it to grow fully erect in his hands, my cock was soon rock hard and I really enjoyed him pleasuring me. I need to take things further, I needed to be fully satisfied, so I took off the mask to reveal myself hovering about him with my rock hard 9" cock inches above his face. "Open Wide" I pushed my cock into his open mouth..... "Suck on that cock bitch" He began to pleasure me further, every so often he would gag on my cock as I pushed it deep down his throat. I was enjoying this very much.

After a while I need move the session on a bit I also wanted to bend him over a fuck his little brains out, but 1st I wanted to have some fun with him, I took him over the spanking bench and straped him down, I knew that he could not be left with any marks, but he loved been softly spanked with my hand and toys, as he loved the endorphins rush you get from been spanked. mmmm!! So do I I then laid out the 6 pieces of equipment from earlier and then rolled a dice the number on the dice equalled a piece of equipment then another roll the number of strokes. I enjoy this game and its a great way to introduce some one to BDSM toys, they dont have to be used in a hard manor at all but more to be used as a tease and to get those all important endorphins rushing around your body.

He was now very relaxed and in a semi submissive state, which is perfect for some very enjoyable anal play, I took some lube and some toys and quietly explained what I was going to do with him , then I began slowly just with one finger in his anal pussy, slowly massaging around and rubbing his G spot, and pushing my finger deeper into him, building up slowly with another finger then another, plenty of lube and I then moved on to some of my toys, bringing up to near climax, with lots of control as I did not want to take him to far just yet. His anal hole was soon nice and relaxed and ready for me.............!

I moved him off the bench and on to his knees in front of the suspension points and I towered above him I gave told him that he had 10 mins to enjoy my body as he wished I also let him into a secret that I quite enjoy been spanked. he teased by body, cock and ass, and I eventually bent over the wooded bench and told him to spank my bottom slowly, building me up, I loved it the endorphins rushed around my body my cock was soon rock hard. I got him down on all fours infront of a mirror and pushed my hard cock inside him and I gave my cock sucking Russian a real good fucking . He took all y 9" inside him it was the biggest cock he had ever had and his 1st real one, I told him there is nothing better than real meat. He groaned and moaned as I took him to his 1st climax...xxx

He collapsed on the floor, Miss Kane that was amazing, I soon let him know that we had not finished and we still had anther 45mins to go he was not giving up on me now!!!! "Get up and on the bondage table" "Yes! Miss" I took some chains and strapped him down tight, and again took the gasmask from earlier which he really enjoyed an put in back on to him. I gave him some more poppers. Its time to have some real fun with you and me, I took my e-stems electrics and connected him up to my box of tricks, I then took another set of probes and wired up my nipples also I tuned the box on and selected my Favorite setting and put it on 4% just enough for my now, I then pleasured my slave and he also pleasured me further bring me up to an amazing climax and very much needed!!!

I then took a few mins to recover then I bent over my toy and gave him a mind blowing experience that he will not forget for some time, I kept teasing him until he was begging me. "Please, please can I cum Miss Kane???" I allowed him to shoot his load, his body shaken in pleasure as he finally shot his load.

Miss Kane

Find out more: www.sarah-kane.co.uk

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: The big Russian. - Sarah Kane - Manchester & London

Mistress Kane I truly enjoy your stories about your sessions, i would gladly serve at your feet if given the chance.

Member Rookie Poster

Very nice mistress. Thanks for sharing.

Resistance is futile..... Junior Poster Miss_Sarah_Kane's Avatar

I am glad you enjoyed my story.

All my stories are genuine sessions. If you wish to visit me I can build up a session to suit you. I like to always share a few emails before a session, get to know you abit I promise you will have an amazing time...

I am sure you would enjoy reading about it later.

Miss Kane will be in East Croydon this coming Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd if any of you wish to visit please email me.

I am also available in Bury, Manchester & Warrington.

Have a look at my site you can find more stories on there, check my blog out and galleries.

What you see is what you get...............xxx

Are you ready to be taken on a kinky advenuture??

www.sarah-kane.co.uk