Page 7 of 235 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Like Sunshyne Monroe concluded, he had to be on his way to rob someone. This is the belief system about young blacks, because they are synonymous with crime. It's sad because a person who's committed no crime will suffer for it.Maybe this Zimmerman guy killed out of fear more than hate.Was the desegregation of schools and neighborhoods done in vain?

Dungeon Master Veteran Poster StinkyPete1000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falrune View Post
    On this forum, has anyone yet pointed out that Zimmerman is Latino?
    Has anyone pointed out to you that Latino is not a race?

Dungeon Master Veteran Poster StinkyPete1000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SFTB View Post
    And this kid was attacked because he was white, ( though for some reason, it wasnt classified a hate crime)

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...eating31m.html

and they were attacked because they were white; ( no hate crime classification)

http://www.ohio.com/news/akron-polic...amily-1.142665

And much as you are convinced the Sanford teen was shot because of the color of his skin, even though no racial motive, no racial slurs, etc I also feel that the incident in Knoxville was racially motivated. Everyone entitled to an opinion.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Violent piece of shit assholes everywhere, and I dont think any race has a monoply on it.
    Question: Did that fact that your unrelated cases weren't classified as hate crimes have anything to do with the overall investigation? Did the perpetrators come forward and say they did it? And then were they not arrested?

If you're going to give examples, try to give some thought to whether or not they actually apply to the discussion. Literally, every single example you've given is easily distinguishable from the facts in this particular case.

You sound like you're mad because those cases weren't classified as hate crimes. Get your priorities straight. Were the criminals ultimately arrested? If so then who cares about the classification. Assuming this is/was classified a hate crime it sure didn't keep the shooter behind bars. It didn't even get him arrested.

If I ever got shot, I hope they don't say it's a hate crime. Sounds to me like I might get some justice. But anyway, let me go grab my gun. It's my shift for my community watch program...

Veteran Poster

Zimmerman is an Hispanic Jew. Looks like he's got some Moor in him too since the hair is bordering on North African. Obama is probably more "white" than this guy.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy View Post
    Zimmerman is an Hispanic Jew. Looks like he's got some Moor in him too since the hair is bordering on North African. Obama is probably more "white" than this guy.
    Moor?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Moor?
    A North African Berber muslim is a Moor. They took over Southern Spain about the same time the Jews like Zimmereman's ancestors were getting kicked out. Actually, the United Nations needs to get pulled into this investigation by Al Sharpton.

Last edited by yourdaddy; 03-16-2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: printed funny

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy View Post
    The term Moors has referred to several historic and modern populations, used principally in reference to the
    Yeah anyone could have made that search ... I know what a Moor is - I just want to know how you came to that conclusion? Especially when the same articles stated:
    "The term 'Moors' has no real ethnological value."
    and
    "Some people to whom it is applied consider the term pejorative and racist."

Moor?
    Moops

Veteran Poster

Yeah anyone could have made that search ... I know what a Moor is - I just want to know how you came to that conclusion? Especially when the same articles stated:
    "The term 'Moors' has no real ethnological value."
    and
    "Some people to whom it is applied consider the term pejorative and racist."
    The guy on your avatar with the shit-eating grin looks kinda like a Moor too.

5 Star Poster

moor chicks please,i love them tgirls

live with honour