Page 5 of 235 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast
    THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in hite suburbia?

This is very sad but im sure there is more too the story be prob was gonna rob someone..

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I don't care what the racial makeup was, it could have been a self-appointed fake cop Black man walking the streets of his 'hood who blows away a Korean teenager claiming self-defense and that the kid looked shady.

It would still be a major news story.

The difference is, only a White guy in America isn't charged and arrested for murder in less than an hour.

Leaving a convenience store and walking down the sidewalk in a suburb usually doesn't earn you the death penalty on sight from some asshole with a gun.

Everything about this assault was premeditated. Mr. Zimmerman called the police that he observed the victim looking suspicious, followed and approached him when he was expressly told not to do so by police, and executed him with a point blank shot in the chest because he felt 'threatened'.

No, only men of a certain complexion in this country could even dream of getting off totally spotless without a minute of jail time for murdering a kid because he felt like it.

EDIT: Zimmerman according to his father is of hispanic descent, and he suggests the victim is the one who followed and confronted Mr. Zimmerman.

Mr. Zimmerman was arrested in 2005 for assaulting and arresting a police officer, the charges were later dropped. He's received multiple complaints from residents in his housing development for his over-aggressive tactics and even followed one resident to their home to confront them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1340358.html

Having a gun carry permit does not allow you to play Dirty Harry IRL.
    BTW the Retreat at Twin Lakes development didn't even have a neighborhood watch program. This asshole just decided to appoint HIMSELF the neighborhood watch captain.

If not prison, this nutcase needs to be kept in a secure psychiatric facility for evaluation and treatment. The definition of a delusional homicidal narcissist.
    Great post although I think a black man trying to intelligently explain anything related to race to white Americans is a lost cause. Slavery may have officially ended in America a little more than 150 years ago but the master/slave dynamic of white and black still exists. Both sides are guilty of perpetrating that dynamic - too many black people still act like slaves and too many white still people feel they are entitled to dictate to non-whites. It doesn't fucking matter what that clown's justification is: he shot an unarmed teenager at point-blank range in an open environment during daylight. He hasn't been arrested simply because he's white - end of story. No matter what the fucking apologists say.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    This is very sad but im sure there is more too the story be prob was gonna rob someone..
    Of course that's your conclusion....you're a hooker so you automatically think the worse of everyone and in particular of black men. Haven't you stated time and again in your pre-celebrity days - before you found it prudent to tone done your bullshit so that you can attract prospects to your website - what you actually think about black men? Who robs more: black men or white transsexual prostitutes? See how easily your 'logic' can be turned against you?

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    \Having a gun carry permit does not allow you to play Dirty Harry IRL.
    I agree, concealed carry is a very big responsibility. Most of the people who carry, do not use their permit as a blanket warrent to dispense justice as they see fit.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Fuck me. It's not just the orange jumpsuit but I know which looks more like the crim.

"Still Zimmerman claims he shot the teenager in self-defense and the Sanford Police Department contends that it does not have enough probable cause to prove otherwise."

Surely, the police should contend that they don't have enough probably cause to prove that it was self-defence? Gun vs skittles?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    Why do you think he was going to rob someone?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Zimmerman was well-documented as a menace. Read the articles.

And he murdered this poor baby in cold blood imo. All you need to do is look at the photos on Huff Post. They speak volumes about Trayvon Martin.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Funny how a thread based on a story like this gets all the idiots and racists to come crawling out of the woodwork.

Senior Member Veteran Poster SFTB's Avatar

I can find literally hundreds of articles concerning the police shooting of Mark Dugan last year in Tottenham, ( with views listing him as anything from an angel to a gang banger) the one thing I cant find is a petition circulated by the OP demanding justice for him and trial for his killers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14459516

Quote Originally Posted by SFTB View Post
    I can find literally hundreds of articles concerning the police shooting of Mark Dugan last year in Tottenham, ( with views listing him as anything from an angel to a gang banger) the one thing I cant find is a petition circulated by the OP demanding justice for him and trial for his killers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14459516
    It's funny (pathetically so) how you're more concerned that an British guy, who has lived in the USA for over 35% of his life and is on the mailing list for change.org, has posted something that he thinks is a problem and people should sign the petition, rather than the actual situation itself?
    The Mark Dugan case is irrelevant to this one.