Page 4 of 235 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in hite suburbia?

A self appointed watchman with a loaded gun walking around a suburban neighborhood is suspicious right there.

So if you are walking down this street and Mr. Zimmerman demands to know your whereabouts, god help you if you tell him to Fuck Off.

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

lets pretend we flipped the colors, shit wouldnt of made the news

yet, its always annoying when people say shit like "well thats america for you"
    as if all countries aren't fucked up. even more so in different ways. pretty pathetic

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

agreed noble, and to rephrase my statement. it would make the news, it just wouldnt be a racism situation

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix View Post
    agreed noble, and to rephrase my statement. it would make the news, it just wouldnt be a racism situation
    That's probably because it wouldn't be a racism statement.It seems like most of the black on white crimes I hear of are for material gain, while most of the white on black crime is based on racial hatred. The media would feast on every race related story they could, because it's good for their business, whether the crime was racially motivated or not. Race is a big issue in America. If they publish a crime story without a picture of the victim or criminal, the big issue is what "race" are they. The OJ trial wouldn't have gotten as much publicity, if his wife were black. In fact, if his wife were black, he'd probably be a free man today. He'd probably would have spoken at Leslie Neilsen's funeral. Maybe some feminist groups may despise him, but he'd still be working in Hollywood. See the difference with Robert Blake? Had his wife been black, you would hear from Sharpton.

In some states, if the defence (shooter) can prove that there was a credible threat at the time of the shooting, then the shooting is ruled as justified.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Junior Poster

ahh well shows america has a real immigrant problem as they all have guns. Oh n the immigrants r from Europe

i signed because i have young cousins and not only that could of been anyone one of you guys family member

5 Star Poster

wish we had fire arms in Australia there would be a lot less criminals around

live with honour

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I don't care what the racial makeup was, it could have been a self-appointed fake cop Black man walking the streets of his 'hood who blows away a Korean teenager claiming self-defense and that the kid looked shady.

It would still be a major news story.

The difference is, only a White guy in America isn't charged and arrested for murder in less than an hour.

Leaving a convenience store and walking down the sidewalk in a suburb usually doesn't earn you the death penalty on sight from some asshole with a gun.

Everything about this assault was premeditated. Mr. Zimmerman called the police that he observed the victim looking suspicious, followed and approached him when he was expressly told not to do so by police, and executed him with a point blank shot in the chest because he felt 'threatened'.

No, only men of a certain complexion in this country could even dream of getting off totally spotless without a minute of jail time for murdering a kid because he felt like it.

EDIT: Zimmerman according to his father is of hispanic descent, and he suggests the victim is the one who followed and confronted Mr. Zimmerman.

Mr. Zimmerman was arrested in 2005 for assaulting and arresting a police officer, the charges were later dropped. He's received multiple complaints from residents in his housing development for his over-aggressive tactics and even followed one resident to their home to confront them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1340358.html

Having a gun carry permit does not allow you to play Dirty Harry IRL.
    BTW the Retreat at Twin Lakes development didn't even have a neighborhood watch program. This asshole just decided to appoint HIMSELF the neighborhood watch captain.

If not prison, this nutcase needs to be kept in a secure psychiatric facility for evaluation and treatment. The definition of a delusional homicidal narcissist.