Page 103 of 235 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2347

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Here's the lay out map from where Zimmerman drove from the Front gate and stopped at the entrance where he saw Trayvon walking.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy View Post
    The broken skin on Martin’s knuckles and Zimmerman’s wounds obviously provide some justification for self-defense.
    If Martin, an unarmed man walking home from the store, had killed the gun toting Zimmerman by SLAMMING his head against the pavement while yelling for help, would he be innocent then?
    I'm SO glad Fox News has gotten into this.

World Class Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    The DA based it's arrest on evidence gathered.....some of it phone texts by Zimmerman up to a month after. That can't be good.
    Exactly, the DA put that at 2nd degree murder and not man slaughter, you know why? Because Zimmerman actually killed Trayvon and the evidence showed he did just that. Man slaughter for Zimmerman would of been this.

If Zimmerman had chased Trayvon and Tray would of ran into a car because Zimmerman was chasing him and Tray feared for his life, that would be man slaughter because Zimmerman caused the death not actually do it. So the DA couldn't prove Zimmerman had intent to kill that's why he didn't get 1st degree murder charge and why he got 2nd degree murder charge. His history is violate and the Police dept there fucked up a whole lot.

1. They have the original report that said MANSLAUGHTER but he didn't get arrested, the DA is like WTF.
    2. Trayvon's body in the morgue for 3 days as a john doe but they had info of who Tray was hours later not days later.
    3. Police dept said Zimmerman was clean, fuck outta here he assaulted an officer and assaulted his ex in 2005.
    4. Zimmerman got like over 40 calls on people being in the neighborhood, like he's a fucking mad man. Security guards don't make that many dam calls.

Zimmerman as you can see lied he was not hit at his SUV he was hit when he pushed Trayvon and Tray fought back and was kicking his punk ass and he decided to shot Trayvon.
    Zimmerman lied once you think he wouldn't lie again to cover his ass? He said Trayvon reached for his weapon, bull shit. He lied and said that to say self defense, but the fucked up thing is Zimmerman went after Trayvon that's a fact and it's evidence and Zimmerman will be locked up.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy View Post
    The new medical reports on the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case tell us a lot. And it is not just for what they find, but also what they don’t find.
    First, the reports provide striking evidence that Zimmerman did not start the fight with Martin, and that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense. Martin’s injuries were two-fold: broken skin on his knuckles and the fatal gunshot wound.
    Zimmerman’s injuries involved: a fractured nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury.
    It takes considerable force to break the skin on multiple knuckles. The large range of injuries on Zimmerman indicates that the Martin’s attack was prolonged. But here is what is missing: where are the injuries to Zimmerman’s hands? Where are the bruises on Martin’s face or other parts of his body? The evidence paints a picture where Martin was the only person landing blows.
    The broken skin on Martin’s knuckles and Zimmerman’s wounds obviously provide some justification for self-defense.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...#ixzz1v4xb21NE

From the link you provided but the quote you chose not to paste into your post:

When you compare Trayvon’s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said.
    “It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin,” Sheaffer said.
    The injury to Martin’s knuckle also fits with Zimmerman's story that before he shot and killed Martin, Martin had broken his nose and knocked him to the ground, slamming his head on the sidewalk.
    But Sheaffer said there could be another explanation for Martin's knuckle injury.
    “It could be consistent with Trayvon either trying to get away or defend himself,” Sheaffer said.

In other words, people are still 're-constructing' the events on the basis of a drip-drip of edited comments so that the whole truth is not known. I understand the frustration and drive going on, but every time I read this thread I find the same 'facts' have more than one meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    The evidence says trayvon was on top of him beating his ass. Zimmerman says he pulled the gun when treyvon saw it and went for it. At that point, I don't see fleeing as an option. If it is true that trayvon attacked zimmerman from behind, beat his ass and went for his gun, I prolly would of used the gun as well.
    Riddle me this because I am baffled by your statement. Why did Zimmerman go after Tray when he was told not to engage the Teen? If Zimmerman would not have gone after Tray because it's evident that Tray ran away Zimmerman said that himself on the phone call he made to 911. Didn't Zimmerman have a chance now to not proceed? Fleeing is not an option you say but dam I am confused didn't Zimmerman by the evidence put himself in that predicament? If I was Tray I would of kicked his ass too, you don't follow me and ask me WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WTF type of approach is that? Zimmerman is a liar Tray didn't reach for his gun. He used that as an excuse.

Thank you, see how dudes is, they wanna tell one side of the story then get their asses caught out there, see. Dudes are so hell bend for Zimmerman they wanna paint a one way picture. Again, phone records show Zimmerman went after Tray, if you go after someone that means you are the predator, how the fuck can Zimmerman use self defense when he ran towards and made the dam problem? Only one that could use self defense is Trayvon, there's phone records to his girl that they can hear and Zimmerman himself getting out of his SUV and following him and knocking on a neighbors door.

The SUV was outside of that walking lane from where Trayvon was found dead, 100's of feet away from the SUV as I showed the Map. How the fuck did they end up inside and around that bend into a scuffle when the SUV was parked out of that? Because Trayvon ran as phone records show and Zimmerman ran after him as records show, he can't use self defense!!! That's why the DA gave him 2nd murder!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    From the link you provided but the quote you chose not to paste into your post:

When you compare Trayvon’s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said.
    “It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin,” Sheaffer said.
    The injury to Martin’s knuckle also fits with Zimmerman's story that before he shot and killed Martin, Martin had broken his nose and knocked him to the ground, slamming his head on the sidewalk.
    But Sheaffer said there could be another explanation for Martin's knuckle injury.
    “It could be consistent with Trayvon either trying to get away or defend himself,” Sheaffer said.

In other words, people are still 're-constructing' the events on the basis of a drip-drip of edited comments so that the whole truth is not known. I understand the frustration and drive going on, but every time I read this thread I find the same 'facts' have more than one meaning.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

If you're armed and you go stalking someone against the wishes of the police and it goes sour, it's on you. I don't care if the kid was cowering in a corner or if he was beating you to a pulp with his bare seventeen year old untrained fists. You shoot and kill an unarmed kid under those circumstances it's manslaughter at the very least. Nevertheless my guess is Zimmerman walks (Florida is not a place where you can count on justice prevailing...indeed you can safely bet against it), but at least Zimmerman has to face a judge and a jury.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

That would be fucked up if he walks. that will put in others heads "HEY I CAN USE SYG LAW AND GET OFF LIKE ZIMMERMAN" That shit is crazy and whenever a case comes up like that they will use Zimmerman's case as a site case. I am hoping he goes to jail. Because he would probably end up killing someone again

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    If you're armed and you go stalking someone against the wishes of the police and it goes sour, it's on you. I don't care if the kid was cowering in a corner or if he was beating you to a pulp with his bare seventeen year old untrained fists. You shoot and kill an unarmed kid under those circumstances it's manslaughter at the very least. Nevertheless my guess is Zimmerman walks (Florida is not a place where you can count on justice prevailing...indeed you can safely bet against it), but at least Zimmerman has to face a judge and a jury.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Riddle me this because I am baffled by your statement. Why did Zimmerman go after Tray when he was told not to engage the Teen? If Zimmerman would not have gone after Tray because it's evident that Tray ran away Zimmerman said that himself on the phone call he made to 911. Didn't Zimmerman have a chance now to not proceed? Fleeing is not an option you say but dam I am confused didn't Zimmerman by the evidence put himself in that predicament? If I was Tray I would of kicked his ass too, you don't follow me and ask me WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WTF type of approach is that? Zimmerman is a liar Tray didn't reach for his gun. He used that as an excuse.
    You are getting very emotional about this, which is exactly what leads to people looking over the facts here. I will reply anyways even though it won't make any difference.

1) "Why did Zimmerman go after Tray when he was told not to engage the Teen?"

-There is no evidence that zimmerman "went after" the 6 foot 1 tall 17 year old man. He observed him and reported him to the police, which I don't see anything wrong with. He was never told not to do anything by anybody. If you listen to the 911 call, the operator tells him
    "we don't need you to do that". No orders are given. Even though, Zimmerman says "ok". After that, you hear him saying "wheres my car" and you don't hear any chasing going on.

2)"If Zimmerman would not have gone after Tray because it's evident that Tray ran away Zimmerman said that himself on the phone call he made to 911. Didn't Zimmerman have a chance now to not proceed?"

-Yes, he did say that trayvon ran away. Then he asked the 911 operator if he should follow him. That is when she said "We dont need you to". Then he says ok. and like I said before, you hear him saying "wheres my car" after that as well.

3)"Fleeing is not an option you say but dam I am confused didn't Zimmerman by the evidence put himself in that predicament? If I was Tray I would of kicked his ass too, you don't follow me and ask me WHAT AM I DOING HERE?"

-I don't think he planned on trayvon turning around and coming back at him and starting a fight with him on his way to his car. Your mindset is exactly what got him killed. There is nothing wrong with reporting suspicious activity to the police. We are encouraged to do it all the time. I've done it and I am guessing if i did it to someone who didn't want me calling the cops on them, they might try and fight me as well. That doesn't make me the bad person.

4)"Zimmerman is a liar Tray didn't reach for his gun. He used that as an excuse. "

-Well, it seems like there is evidence to back up almost everything else he has said. Even if trayvon didn't reach for his gun, there is still evidence that he started the fight and sustained not a single injury other than his gun shot wound and the wounds to his hands that he sustained after punching zimmerman. I am guessing you think all the evidence is fake though as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Because Trayvon ran as phone records show and Zimmerman ran after him as records show
    I didn't know that. Can you post a link where I can see this?