Page 162 of 235 FirstFirst ... 62112152157158159160161162163164165166167172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2347
    Banned - Long overdue. Junior Poster

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Comparing Trayvon Martin's death to the political assassination of MLK is kinda over the top.lol
    They are similiar in the sense that neither one of them would have made a good airplane mechanic.

Exclamation Florida man seeks damages after getting killer's number

Florida man seeks damages after getting killer's number

Ex-convict given number used by George Zimmerman
    * Says received rash of threatening calls
    * Lawyer says his client's life was in danger

By Barbara Liston
    ORLANDO, Fla., June 8 (Reuters) - A Florida man said on Friday he feared for his life after receiving a rash of threatening calls on a new cell phone he got with a number previously used by the killer of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.
    Lawyer Robert Trimble said he was seeking unspecified damages for his client, former convict Junior Alexander Guy, from cellphone provider T-Mobile for the flood of enraged calls and death threats he got over the phone.
    Trimble and Guy said Guy purchased the phone -- the first he had ever owned -- after being released from serving more than 19 years in prison for drug trafficking.
    They said the phone was activated by T-Mobile with the same number assigned until recently to George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer charged with murdering Trayvon Martin in the Florida town of Sanford in February, a case that garnered widespread media attention.
    The number - 407-435-2400 - had been widely disseminated online in police 911 transcripts of a call Zimmerman made to report a suspicious teenager in his gated neighborhood on Feb. 26. Zimmerman has been the target of numerous death threats.
    Guy said he feared for his life and Trimble said he was right to do so.
    "His life absolutely was in danger," the lawyer said.
    Guy, who lives in Orlando near Sanford, said he was unaware of the murder case that had grabbed the national media spotlight until he started getting bombarded with calls for Zimmerman.
    "Could I be that bad lucky?" he said he later asked himself.
    He said that at one point he moved in with his elderly mother because of the calls on the cell phone, which has since been deactivated.
    T-Mobile spokesman Glen Zaccara said the firm followed all appropriate rules and procedures for how to deal with previously used phone numbers, including keeping the number out of circulation for 60 days.
    Zimmerman's old number has since been taken permanently out of circulation, he said.
    Guy was provided a credit for charges to his account and T-Mobile waived his early termination fee, T-Mobile, a unit of Deutsche Telekom, said in a statement. (Editing By Tom Brown and Dacid Brunnstrom)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8H8DZN20120608

Post Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon [VIDEO]

Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon [VIDEO]

While the mainstream media made sure to report with exclamations and gasps that marijuana was found in Trayvon Martin‘s system on the night that he was killed, many outlets failed to also report that the level was well below what medical studies show cause “performance impairment.” The same can not be said for George Zimmerman. According to the paramedic report, the vigilante neighborhood watch captain was on the prescription drug Temazepam, reports MSNBC.com.

Temazepam, also known as Restoril, is known to cause insomnia and anxiety, reports MSNBC. But there are more important side effects that were not mentioned.
    Newsone exclusively reports:
    According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, the drug is also known to cause “aggressiveness” and “hallucinations,” among other problematic symptoms.

http://newsone.com/2016433/george-zimmerman-drugs/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	george-zimmerman-jail.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	214.5 KB 
ID:	476667  

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix View Post
    Cute and clever response cupcake, but did the time and effort you put into it really make you late for your Mensa meeting? I also do not need to see a picture of you to know how big of a badass you are. Go back in hide in the 'closet' so your wife doesn't catch you on here. Who sucks more dick? You or the bronco's.
    So are you in here to express an opinion or just be flippant and say that nobody should express their view? BTW, the post I made took me a minute or two to write. The others, expressing opinions on the subject, up to five or ten minutes at the absolute most.

You don't have to be in Mensa to know that Broncos should not have an apostrophe unless you intend to make it possessive. Mensa is actually easy to qualify for, but accepting membership and bragging about it is proof that a person is insecure and hasn't accomplished much. The intellectual equivalent of posting a picture of an average looking torso.

BTW, if you don't have anything to write that's relevant, go elsewhere. This shouldn't be a thread where petulant tools talk about how they wish nobody would express an opinion. And yes, very mature of you to make a cocksucking insult in a transgender forum, you deeply confused child without any opinions worthy of articulating.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I don't think calling someone a cocksucker is the most devastating insult you can hurl at someone on HA.
    True but it's the most devastating insult he could think of. And a self-indictment to boot.

Anyone see this from The Young Turks?
    He claims he was: "... standing his ground."

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    So are you in here to express an opinion or just be flippant and say that nobody should express their view? BTW, the post I made took me a minute or two to write. The others, expressing opinions on the subject, up to five or ten minutes at the absolute most.

You don't have to be in Mensa to know that Broncos should not have an apostrophe unless you intend to make it possessive. Mensa is actually easy to qualify for, but accepting membership and bragging about it is proof that a person is insecure and hasn't accomplished much. The intellectual equivalent of posting a picture of an average looking torso.

BTW, if you don't have anything to write that's relevant, go elsewhere. This shouldn't be a thread where petulant tools talk about how they wish nobody would express an opinion. And yes, very mature of you to make a cocksucking insult in a transgender forum, you deeply confused child without any opinions worthy of articulating.
    Hey! Ain't nothin' wrong with an average lookin' torso, you dick!
    Just jokes. I kid.

However, three paragraphs devoted to ridicule regarding spelling and grammar mistakes peppered with plenty of references to your own intelligence is only comical from a third-party perspective. Thanks for the laugh, but you might want to turn down the 'tool-knob' a little.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Just jokes. I kid.

However, three paragraphs devoted to ridicule regarding spelling and grammar mistakes peppered with plenty of references to your own intelligence is only comical from a third-party perspective. Thanks for the laugh, but you might want to turn down the 'tool-knob' a little.
    Half of what I wrote was in direct response to him, starting with the Mensa comment and including the time to post reference. There was no reference to spelling either.

Besides, if you read any of the posts, you would see that I have written a lot about the legal issues involved in the case. My first post was only to point out that when someone says they think somebody should just "drop it" about an important issue, it's because they have an opinion they are afraid to express. I would say the same about you, but I actually think it's based on the same insecurities as Mr. Torso who you're defending.

Last edited by broncofan; 06-11-2012 at 05:49 AM.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Just jokes. I kid.

And yes, it may sound like I'm referencing my own intelligence to say Mensa is easy to qualify for. But it is. If you look at the test scores they use to accept members, it is unfathomable how it is used as a euphemism for genius. It simply is not that exclusive. If you had somebody take the test for you, you could probably become a member.

But I didn't bring it up, only how I thought its usage was wrong. Besides, you really are in here for the same reason as the other guy. He, like you, came in here to express an opinion completely collateral to all of the major issues. And you call me a tool? Unfckingbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    And yes, it may sound like I'm referencing my own intelligence to say Mensa is easy to qualify for. But it is. If you look at the test scores they use to accept members, it is unfathomable how it is used as a euphemism for genius. It simply is not that exclusive. If you had somebody take the test for you, you could probably become a member.

But I didn't bring it up, only how I thought its usage was wrong. Besides, you really are in here for the same reason as the other guy. He, like you, came in here to express an opinion completely collateral to all of the major issues. And you call me a tool? Unfckingbelievable.
    Believe it, brotha! That's kinda what happens in forums, though. You've been around; you know that.

Meh... back on subject.
    Kid gets killed by a man. They're two different colors. Totally racist, yes? Oh, the kid is a stoner. That changes everything. Discuss.