Page 76 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186126176 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Hey hey hey...I'm not trying to disprove anything. Like I said, I was just answering a question Mr. Brilliant Math Guy. But we just got back on topic. Can we stay there for awhile. (btw: not many computer scientists have an interest in co-analytic subsets of the Baire space).

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    ...and sure enough, up he pops with a new identity, mathematics1800, achieved simply by deducting 100 from his number and placing himself in the right century at last.

Let the fun continue....
    Now its 1700 and he's just after the Salem Witch Trials. Great stuff.

I can give you a commentary for every century to about 300BC. Keep going, pal.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mathematics1700 View Post
    God you're stupid
    Where you say you're from?

World Class Asshole

Veteran Poster

10010110001010101010101010010101010100010101010100 1101010100101010101010101 01010101010101010100010101010101010110101010101101 0101010101010101000101010 10101010100001101010101010101010101010101001010110
    translation: Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto

Axe him do he know binary trish.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I only speak English myself, with and without expletives depending on the need.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I am beginning to think that just maybe Zimmermans account of what happened COULD be what actually happened.
    There is that possibility.
    That voice recording was inconclusive and they examine all his other calls to 911 and no hint of racism.
    A lot of people will have there feelings hurt if Zimmerman gets off but he is now going through the system.
    It's a shame because 2 lives will be ruined.
    If only Zimmerman keep his fat ass in his house and didn't try to be a cowboy.

Lightbulb george zimmerman's Story Falling Apart Fast - Police Car Video

george zimmerman's Story Falling Apart Fast - Police Car Video

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    George Zimmerman's VIOLENT HISTORY
    special treatment cause his dad is a retired judge

http://colorlines.com/assets_c/2012/...xauto-5674.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    ZIMMMERMAN STATED "they always get away" argument for racial profiling

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...rvers-say?lite

Criminally Negligent Homicide

(or "depraved indifference") in the language of the indictment for second degree murder.

What this means is that the state is not attempting to prove that Zimmerman willfully murdered Trayvon Martin.

Instead they will set out to prove that -- by going after Trayvon with a loaded gun:

-- even after he had been reminded not to by the 911 operator

-- despite the proper protocals for any neighborhood watch program

-- despite zimmerman's own training in law enforcement

Zimmerman recklessly endangered Trayvon's life.

He WILLFULLY CREATED the circumstances where the gun was used.

In the absence of any eyewitness who had a clear view of the start of the fight,

or the firing of the gun.

Florida authorities wisely avoided the pitfalls of attempting to prove that Zimmerman willfully shot Trayvon in a situation where he had other options.

If the Jury believes that Zimmerman's actions willfully created a situation where he might well use his gun...

then he's guilty under the law.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    I am beginning to think that just maybe Zimmermans account of what happened COULD be what actually happened.
    There is that possibility.
    That voice recording was inconclusive and they examine all his other calls to 911 and no hint of racism.
    A lot of people will have there feelings hurt if Zimmerman gets off but he is now going through the system.
    It's a shame because 2 lives will be ruined.
    If only Zimmerman keep his fat ass in his house and didn't try to be a cowboy.

Just remember Zimmerman has given MULTIPLE accounts of what happened.
    His latest account is that while following Trayvon, he lost sight of him and this scared teen DOUBLED BACK around George and ambushed(!) him from behind.

That shit only happens in movies.

IRL if your ass is being followed by a stranger, you would NEVER double back especially if you are unarmed.

THat's what is going to fuck up Zimmerman, that Trayvon didn't even have a nickel bag of weed on him, so his lawyers could say Trayvon was dealing or some garbage.
    I do agree I hope people are prepared to see Zimmerman get off, however by overcharging Zimmerman initially I think the special prosecutor is almost guaranteeing he's convicted of negligent homicide.

Lightbulb Retired Police Detective Lou Palumbo Analyzes The Zimmerman Arrest Video, Finds Irreg

Retired Police Detective Lou Palumbo Analyzes The Zimmerman Arrest Video, Finds Irregularities

Let's just face it George Zimmerman is all messed up. He is going to jail because the evidence against him is to factual.

1. He was told to not engage the teen, and he did anyway
    2. He lied and said Trayvon broke his nose, and busted his head on the concrete which is a lie because various videos from different angles show no bruising what so ever and no blood on his clothes and NO MEDICAL RECORDS!!! If they had medic records of his bruises they would have bragged about that immediately and brought that out. If he was beat down as they said he was he would of went into the hospital and not have gone straight to the police station 30 minutes later. A busted head that need stitches and a bloody nose would not have been taken care of that quickly let alone a bloody nose. So his lying story is going to put him away. If medics did look at him, I bet the report is nothing was really was wrong with him and they just looked him over and gave the police the ok to take him in.

3. Trayvon's girlfriend call records the tape and on paper log shows Trayvon was scared and thought he was being followed by a stranger and shows that Trayvon was not the aggressor but a person to flee from danger and Zimmerman was the actual predator and self defense and stand your ground law Zimmerman can not use logically nor by law because he chased after the teen.

4, A witness said Zimmerman seemed to be ok and not hurt, I have that tape, that is damaging evidence against Zimmerman.

5. Zimmerman was perceived to the public as clean, meaning he had a clean record according to police which is a lie. This will show he has a violent history, plus there is a tape where his own friends say when they are out Zimmerman would snap. He assaulted a police officer so Zimmerman's credibility is shot!!!

Those are the key things that is going to send him to jail he is not getting off, the damming evidence is to strong against him. The police messed up also. He even looks bizarre when he enters the court like he is mentally disturbed. He is going to jail because if SYG really was the case for him and there were no holes in anything he said or the police he wouldn't have gotten arrested at all. IT'S GOING DOWN!!! There will be a guilty verdict