Page 55 of 235 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy View Post
    What was the question again?

Are you rabble-rousers disappointed that the justice system is working now that Zimmerman has been charged?
    I think the real question is, are you disappointed? Will you be disappointed if he goes to jail and gets buttfucked by some big, angry black men?

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    Well, Whiteman, every police detective in the united states knew OJ did it,
    And, Whiteman, every police detective in the united states knew Casey Anthony did it,
    And Whiteman, Every police detective in the united states thinks your boy Zimmerman should have been arrested that night.

They say the RIGHT's new hero ain't doin too good. He may not cut it in the slam.

You're a race baiting moron...probably way too ignorant to even waste a reply on, but unlike some....I believe even the woefully dumbest among us should be confronted, and shown to be what they are.

We speak about facts.....so now the balls in your court shithead...go back and find one word, one sentence where I led you to believe Zimmerman was "my boy". In fact, I believe in one post I specifically said it's no skin off my ass if he's indicted.....my point was to let the professionals do their work, but idiots like you watch purposely edited tapes, and base your equally idiotic posts on misinformation. How could a guy who tells us he went to one of the major universities in the country be so ill equipped to discuss much of anything? This is what people like you do.....you're too dumb to argue merits, so you poison and pollute the dialogue with emotional nonsense. You're an intellectual lightweight. So now you can celebrate the arrest and we can all get back to peace, love and in your case............ignorance. And in the end....yup...I'm a white man, and you're a dumb man. In fact...you're no brighter today then when you got behind the wheel plastered and put everyone else in danger....lmao Carry on Einstein

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    He has to go to jail, it is 2012 and the system should advance!
    The system should advance. What does that mean? What if the facts come out that he did shoot Trayvon in self-defense. You think that in that circumstance the jury should nonetheless convict him so as to advance the system?

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

POW....charged with 2nd degree murder...all these arguments are pointless now

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hangman View Post
    The system should advance. What does that mean? What if the facts come out that he did shoot Trayvon in self-defense. You think that in that circumstance the jury should nonetheless convict him so as to advance the system?
    Prove it in court.

I'd rather call a bunch of jurists idiots than believe law enforcement is corrupt.
    When you shoot an unarmed kid that you were following and call it self-defense, you need to be arrested on GP.

If you are found not guilty after the fact, so be it.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Im sorrry but if a 6 foot something blk man starts hitting me and I have a gun...id do the same

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Prove it in court.
    When you shoot an unarmed kid that you were following and call it self-defense, you need to be arrested on GP.
    Well, when you put it like that I agree with you. However, I suspect that there is a lot more to the story than him merely shooting an unarmed kid that he was following.

We all know that because of the political pressure there is no way the State was not going to arrest and charge him.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    You're a race baiting moron...probably way too ignorant to even waste a reply on, but unlike some....I believe even the woefully dumbest among us should be confronted, and shown to be what they are.

We speak about facts.....so now the balls in your court shithead...go back and find one word, one sentence where I led you to believe Zimmerman was "my boy". In fact, I believe in one post I specifically said it's no skin off my ass if he's indicted.....my point was to let the professionals do their work, but idiots like you watch purposely edited tapes, and base your equally idiotic posts on misinformation. How could a guy who tells us he went to one of the major universities in the country be so ill equipped to discuss much of anything? This is what people like you do.....you're too dumb to argue merits, so you poison and pollute the dialogue with emotional nonsense. You're an intellectual lightweight. So now you can celebrate the arrest and we can all get back to peace, love and in your case............ignorance. And in the end....yup...I'm a white man, and you're a dumb man. In fact...you're no brighter today then when you got behind the wheel plastered and put everyone else in danger....lmao Carry on Einstein
    This whole diatribe is an exercise in poisoning and polluting the dialogue. Thanks for being an extreme example of what you're ranting against. But then this is what people like you do.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    And in the end....yup...I'm a white man, and you're a dumb man.
    You approach me on the street with your self-appointed gestapo shit and watch what happens. You'll be on the ground crying, just like your boy, Zimmerman. LMAO Think hard, now, onmyknees, were your parents redneck rascists? LMAO

World Class Asshole

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    You approach me on the street with your self-appointed gestapo shit and watch what happens. You'll be on the ground crying, just like your boy, Zimmerman. LMAO Think hard, now, onmyknees, were your parents redneck rascists? LMAO
    Would you still do it if you knew that he might have a gun?