Page 149 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4999139144145146147148149150151152153154159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2347
    Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

And as far as Seanchai goes for starting this thread, he needs to shut his Irish cracker-ass up and stick to what he knows … like sucking dick for a living.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

And on that note, I read the thread where Seanchai threatened to out someone to his wife who didn’t agree with him. Whoop – Tee – Doo, and that’s fucked up of you to do that! You know what Seanchai? Go lay on your back and kick your legs around and whine like the little Irish baby you are because someone didn’t agree with you, and you want white people in America to get along with the stupid niggers here; something you don’t have to deal with in Ireland. I’ve posted my opinions, my links to my YouTube Channel on my opinions, and you can email my wife all you want to if you can track her down. She likes Shemales. Fuck off Seanchai.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Didn't take InHouston long to generously drop the N-bomb.
    Why am I not surprised???

FInd some other place to hang, dude. You're toxic.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yeah he obviously didn't read the rules. He's went off the deep-end.
    A long overdue ... BAN!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston View Post
    And on that note, I read the thread where Seanchai threatened to out someone to his wife who didn’t agree with him. Whoop – Tee – Doo, and that’s fucked up of you to do that! You know what Seanchai? Go lay on your back and kick your legs around and whine like the little Irish baby you are because someone didn’t agree with you, and you want white people in America to get along with the stupid niggers here; something you don’t have to deal with in Ireland. I’ve posted my opinions, my links to my YouTube Channel on my opinions, and you can email my wife all you want to if you can track her down. She likes Shemales. Fuck off Seanchai.
    Is it something in that texan water?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Didn't take InHouston long to generously drop the N-bomb.
    Why am I not surprised???

FInd some other place to hang, dude. You're toxic.
    it never does take them long.....the first sign is usually when they start by saying how non-racist they are. If a person has to declare that as a pillar then guess what - they're racists and bigots in denial. And that applies equally to people of ANY 'race'. I love turning those people out - quite satisfying to watch a person come face to face with their racism.

One of many episodes: I was at a party thrown by one of my 'Christian' relatives who had invited some of his fellow devout God-fearing, loving congregation. I ended up in a room with one of them (a West Indian of European descent) who kept talking about how much he loved my relative because that relative was a 'good' Christian and was civilized. Of course that piqued my interest within a half hour this wonderful Christian who loved everybody was ranting about Africa being full of primitives who had never built anything, discovered anything, invented anything, and had therefore contributed nothing to the modern world.

He believed all civilization originated in Greece - he'd never heard of Sumer, Mohenjo Daro, Harrappa, Namu, or even Ur (the city of his prophet Abraham). He'd never heard about the Stele of Hammurabi. He'd never heard of Mithra or Krishna and was shocked to history of his Christ paralleled theirs. He didn't know an Ethiopian king was part of the siege of Troy and didn't know that Troy was an Eastern city far greater than any Greek city of the time. He'd never heard about the huge parts of Grecian culture being derived from the Cretans who in turn had absorbed Egyptian culture into their own. In fact he believed Egypt wasn't 'African' and didn't know there were Nubian pharoahs. In short, not only was he a racist but something even worse - he was a stupid and uneducated racist!

The best part of all though was when he pointed to his black wife and stated he couldn't be racist because he married a black woman! Shits and giggles it was.......eventually he called me the spawn of Satan and ran out of the room. Good times. Job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Yeah he obviously didn't read the rules. He's went off the deep-end.
    A long overdue ... BAN!
    Thanks Seanchai. InHouston was a seriously unpleasant man. This thread was beginning to sound like a Klan revival meeting.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    it never does take them long.....the first sign is usually when they start by saying how non-racist they are. If a person has to declare that as a pillar then guess what - they're racists and bigots in denial. And that applies equally to people of ANY 'race'. I love turning those people out - quite satisfying to watch a person come face to face with their racism.

One of many episodes: I was at a party thrown by one of my 'Christian' relatives who had invited some of his fellow devout God-fearing, loving congregation. I ended up in a room with one of them (a West Indian of European descent) who kept talking about how much he loved my relative because that relative was a 'good' Christian and was civilized. Of course that piqued my interest within a half hour this wonderful Christian who loved everybody was ranting about Africa being full of primitives who had never built anything, discovered anything, invented anything, and had therefore contributed nothing to the modern world.

He believed all civilization originated in Greece - he'd never heard of Sumer, Mohenjo Daro, Harrappa, Namu, or even Ur (the city of his prophet Abraham). He'd never heard about the Stele of Hammurabi. He'd never heard of Mithra or Krishna and was shocked to history of his Christ paralleled theirs. He didn't know an Ethiopian king was part of the siege of Troy and didn't know that Troy was an Eastern city far greater than any Greek city of the time. He'd never heard about the huge parts of Grecian culture being derived from the Cretans who in turn had absorbed Egyptian culture into their own. In fact he believed Egypt wasn't 'African' and didn't know there were Nubian pharoahs. In short, not only was he a racist but something even worse - he was a stupid and uneducated racist!

The best part of all though was when he pointed to his black wife and stated he couldn't be racist because he married a black woman! Shits and giggles it was.......eventually he called me the spawn of Satan and ran out of the room. Good times. Job well done.

Been in similar situations to this too.
    It's both funny and very sad, but it's always better to know than having to guess.

People are deliberately ignorant and uneducated about so much of the world around them, yet they are the first to speak up about how 'wise' and 'enlightened' they are.

Lightbulb Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

what do you mean it was not illegal?

IT WAS NEGLIGENCE FOR GEORGE ZOMMERMAN TO PROFILE FOLLOW/STALK/PURSUE AND CONFRONT TRAYVON MARTIN A MINOR WHO WAS DOING NOTHING ILLEGAL AND BELONGED IN THAT COMPLEX AND WAS NOT TRESPASSING WHILE ZIMMERMAN WAS CARRYING A CONCEALED LOADED WEAPON AND NOT HAVING ANY AUTHORITY TO QUESTION OR DETAIN TRAYVON MARTIN THERE BY CREATING A DANGEROUS AND HAZARDOUS SCENARIO WHICH COULD RESULT IN

link to that PDF item says: "read the charging document"

They are going for the conviction on the lesser charge, which only requires that the jury agree that Zimmerman acted with criminal negligence when he knowingly pursued Trayvon with a weapon

* despite the warnings from the 911 operator

* despite the standard that legitimate neighborhood watch personnel limit their role to "observe and report"

* despite what Zimmerman, as a student enrolled in in law enforcement training was in a better position to know than most citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by hard4janira View Post
    You've completely mischaraterized me but that's fine. All I've ever done is mention the utter hypocirsy in the media and general public regarding racism and hate crimes. I'm sick to death of black people getting a pass on racism and hate crimes in the media while stories like Zimmerman and blown way out of proportion and are used by the media as examples of how black people are somehow victims when the real facts are that black people are leaving a vile and brutal path of destruction in thier wake. You can't fool me. All the media lies in the world can't fool me. I know what's happening.

That's probalby true, but then Zimmerman was living in a community that was increasingly becomign a hotbed of criminal activity. And who do you think was committing a disproprotionate amount of crime in that community? Black people of course. If I lived in a community where there was a lot of crime commited by black people I would be FAR more suspicios of you walking down the street in a hoodie than I would be out in the general public or in a community where there was little or no crime. That's just human nature. I'm still astonished as to why black people are indignant about racial profiling. It's almost comical actually. Don't want to be profiled? How about get your shit together and stop commiting crimes... Holy fuck do we really have to have this conversation?

Not necessarily. You may not like the way somebody is talking to you and you are not obligated to respond or answer questions but you certainly don't have the right to assault someobody if they have caused you no physical harm. A verbal confrontation is not illegal and that does not give somebody a right to initiate a physical confrontation (no matter how angry you are).

Agreed.

Zimmerman may have acted unwisely (i.e. following Travon when the dispatcher advised him not to) but that doesn't make him at fault because it isn't illegal. Even if Zimmerman confronted him and they exhanged words, that isn't illegal either and therefore the question of 'fault' is completely irrelevant. The only question that matters is who initiated the physical altercation (that is illegal) and was Zimmerman justified in pulling the trigger? That's all that should matter.

Last edited by natina; 05-24-2012 at 05:21 AM.

WTF!!?????? (Stay on script, George. I'm getting confused.)

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...11-3580679.php

Zimmerman complained about Sanford police in 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer.
    "I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white," Zimmerman said during a 90-second statement to city commissioners at a community forum. "It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those who are in the thin blue line."
    The forum took place on Jan. 8, 2011, days after a video of the beating went viral on the Internet and then-Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley was forced to retire. Tooley's department faced criticism for dragging its feet in arresting Justin Collison, the son of a police lieutenant.
    "I'd like to know what action the commission is taking in order to repeal Mr. Tooley's pension," Zimmerman said to the commission. "I'm not asking you to repeal his pension; I believe he's already forfeited his pension by his illegal cover-up in corruption in what happened in his department."
    Zimmerman's public comments could be important because the Martin family and supporters contend the neighborhood watch volunteer singled Martin out because he was black. Zimmerman has a Peruvian mother and a white father. His supporters have said he is not racist.
    The Miami Herald first reported details from the January 2011 community forum Wednesday. The Associated Press obtained a copy of the tape from the meeting.
    In the speech, Zimmerman said he witnessed "disgusting" behavior by officers when he was part of a ride-along program, though the agency said it did not know when, if ever, Zimmerman was in that program.
    "The officer showed me his favorite hiding spots for taking naps. He explained to me he doesn't carry a long gun in his vehicle because in his words, 'Anything that requires a long gun requires a lot of paperwork and you're gonna find me as far away from it.'"
    Zimmerman also said the officer in question "took two lunch breaks and attended a going away party for one of his fellow officers."
    Sanford Mayor Jeff Triplett and interim police chief Richard Myers were both unavailable for comment.
    Zimmerman is free on bond awaiting his second-degree murder trial for shooting Martin. Martin was walking back to a townhome he was staying at when he got into a fight with Zimmerman, who shot him in the chest at close range.
    Zimmerman, who claims the Feb. 26 shooting was self-defense, was initially not arrested. But after protests around the country and an investigation by a state prosecutor, he was charged.
    Tooley's successor, Bill Lee, temporarily resigned his post following a no-confidence vote by city commissioners.
    Lee offered to resign permanently, but his commissioners turned down his request. He is on paid leave.