Page 141 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145146151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2347

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston View Post
    Native Africans and the Spanish brought slavery to the American continent. We inherited this system, and later abolished it. Learn your history.
    Wow!! You said I should learn my history huh? So you said African Natives and the Spanish brought slavery to the American continent? LOL

Who the hell is "WE" inherited this system? What the hell are you talking about?

So you left out the Portuguese, Dutch, England. French etc. Now if you say only those two brought slavery over to the Americas, what's your source citations? Where is this info? where did you get this from? Further more you repost what I said about the Levant, that convo had nothing to do with slavery LOL

Last edited by jamesedwards; 05-21-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I'm not 'slipping' out of anything, hard4janira. I don't think we should move this thread too far afield with off topic discussions. Who's a jew, what's a jew etc, IMO shouldn't be in this thread, that's all.

And who's more nutty than InHouston, who still believes his insanity that the good old morally pure USA 'inherited' slavery!lol

Honest, the original colonists had no interest in buying free human labor to till their tobacco and cotton plantations, those evil Euros MADE us enslave our fellow human beings for economic gain.

As if Africans were sailing slave ships back and forth from West Africa to slave ports on the east coast of the U.S.lol

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit, InHouston. You sound mentally challenged.

If we are going to share knowledge lets do so, I am down for a good dialogue or debate.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

All these elaborate arguments are cute. I’ve grown and lived in the black community, and it’s a load of shit.

If black people in America would quit acting like the complete fucking pricks they are, they wouldn't get profiled the way they do. All you need do is look at their art, their music, the shit they spray paint and tag on the properties of others. NO FUCKING RESPECT … AT ALL!

Not long ago I was in McDonald's and some black guy behind me was bee bopping around alone rapping "Yeah! We can do it with the mutha fuckin lights on! There's gonna be a mutha fucking blood bath up in here!" and struck some stupid Kung Fu stance wanting to fight other customers, and one by one all the customers (and me) started heading for the front door. Another day some black guy slipped and fell down and the cashier asked, "Are you okay?" He said, "Fuck you bitch! I just slipped on yo got damned flo! I want some got-damned munnay", and one by one all the customers headed for the front door. Thirty minutes later the police were hauling his stupid ass off to jail for Disorderly Conduct.

Another day at the store, some black thug was threatening the owner, from Basra Iraq who lived under Saddam Hussein, to jump over the counter and whip his ass, because the store didn’t carry his strawberry-peanut covered ice cream cones his welfare-ass was looking for. The owner said, “We don’t have it! Okay? Quick smoking that fucking shit you’re on and grow up”, and one by one all the customers, and me, started heading out the front door.

Fuck Treyvon. If your people would quit acting like complete imbeciles, and stop jumping on people every time you feel like you don’t get “da respect” you deserve, which you don’t give anyone around you, this would have never happened. You people walk around, acting like complete assholes, lipping off to people, think the world owes you something which is why your people walk around saying “I gotz to get minez!” Bullshit!

Just this morning I was watching my security cameras, and some black guy comes bee-bopping down the street, alone, and rapping out loud “God save me! Save me from these mutha fuckas! I’m gonna killa a mutha fucka! Yeah!”

Fucking white trash people in the trailer parks don’t even act as stupid as your people do. And all you black people know it. You just won’t admit it. You never will. My hard-working black neighbors complain about it to me all the time. Niggers don’t.

And that’s just the way it is. It’s your fault. Not ours!

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I'm not 'slipping' out of anything, hard4janira. I don't think we should move this thread too far afield with off topic discussions. Who's a jew, what's a jew etc, IMO shouldn't be in this thread, that's all.

And who's more nutty than InHouston, who still believes his insanity that the good old morally pure USA 'inherited' slavery!lol

Honest, the original colonists had no interest in buying free human labor to till their tobacco and cotton plantations, those evil Euros MADE us enslave our fellow human beings for economic gain.

As if Africans were sailing slave ships back and forth from West Africa to slave ports on the east coast of the U.S.lol

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit, InHouston. You sound mentally challenged.
    Yo Giovanni that fool just told me Native Africans and the Spaniards only did slavery and WE whoever the hell that is inherited slavery lol hahahahah

I am so glad I'm not the only one that caught that bullshit lol

See that's what I told hard4janira, that you have a good head on your shoulders and I notice that, if you and I agree on anything it's ok, that don't mean we are less intelligent, but I see the move hard4janira tried to make you and myself enemies, I'm not falling for that bullshit lol
    Then the sad part InHouston told me I need to learn my history. FIRST OFF THAT SHIT AIN'T MY HISTORY LOL

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston View Post
    All these elaborate arguments are cute. I’ve grown and lived in the black community, and it’s a load of shit.

If black people in America would quit acting like the complete fucking pricks they are, they wouldn't get profiled the way they do. All you need do is look at their art, their music, the shit they spray paint and tag on the properties of others. NO FUCKING RESPECT … AT ALL!
    ]
    Awhhhhhhhh shut the fuck up man you sound stupid looks who's bitching now.

WHERE IS THE SOURCE YOU CLAIMED NATIVE AFRICANS AND SPANIARDS BROUGHT SLAVERY TO THE US?

See Ima shut your shit down right now, and I am not going to use my personal knowledge I will use wikipedia.

WIKIPEDIA
    Merchants from various European nations were later involved in the Atlantic Slave trade: Portugal, Spain, France, England, Scotland, Brandenburg-Prussia, Denmark-Norway, the Netherlands, and Sweden.[86] As Britain rose in naval power and settled continental North America and some islands of the West Indies, they became the leading slave traders. At one stage the trade was the monopoly of the Royal Africa Company, operating out of London, but following the loss of the company's monopoly in 1689,[87] Bristol and Liverpool merchants became increasingly involved in the trade.[88] By the late 17th century, one out of every four ships that left Liverpool harbour was a slave trading ship.[89] Other British cities also profited from the slave trade. Birmingham, the largest gun producing town in Britain at the time, supplied guns to be traded for slaves. 75% of all sugar produced in the plantations came to London to supply the highly lucrative coffee houses there.

Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ------------------------------------------

Bammmmmmm I didn't say it, WIKIPEDIA SAID IT!!! So you go do your history!!!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

You're hopelessly ignorant, InHouston.
    You only know one type of Black person and are stuck on that model as an archetype for all Black people. Others and myself have tried to draw a distinction for you, but the racist in you refuses to draw any lines of distinction.

If your life observations have led you to believe, 'if you've seen one N----, you've seen them all', or, 'all N----s are the same', which is what you've been arguing for the most part in this thread, that's not much different than when I hear some Black folk say in private that ALL White people are the devil, may the good Lord strike them all down.

I know this is an alien concept, but as an adult you have an obligation to judge people ONE AT A TIME. Not as a group.

Saying 'fuck Trayvon' because of the fact you've seen some ignorant Black folk out and about isn't just ignorant, it's a deep seated racial bias.

I guess the next time there's a story about a White female jogger getting raped in D.C., it's okay for me to pull out 'well Whitey raped my ancestors, fuck that bitch she got what's coming to her'.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

And your 'enlightened' ass spends way too much time in the ghetto. Just saying.

I will respect that of Giovanni about the Jewish thingy, so I won't comment on that anymore.

So it looks as Zimmerman's case is falling apart before our eyes. But there is much time to se what else both sides can find.

And your 'enlightened' ass spends way too much time in the ghetto. Just saying.

InHouston I am still waiting lol on you for your source where you got your info from? LOL And you told me I need to study right? Where are you?