Page 120 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2347
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    If it's that bad where you live, you should try to relocate. You sound pathological.

And it's a shame that you associate criminal behavior with RACE or ETHNICITY, and don't take any other factors into consideration, such as education, environment and socioeconomic background.

Any Black person who wholesale trashes ALL Black people by not making any distinction and uses racial epithets on top of it all, I wouldn't quote as speaking for truth in the Black community.

Be specific so you don't sound like a racist. Unless you don't give a fuck.
    There is a criminal underclass in the Black/Hispanic/ and OMG the White community as well.

If you live in a major metropolitan area, the former two groups probably affect you more.

And Chris Rock is criticizing and element within the Black community, he's not generalizing ALL Black people, which is what you do InHouston by being too non-specific.
    You're right, giovanni, every race has their problems and nobody can associate a whole race of people with criminal activity because that's just the wrong. The problem I have is that it seems like society is more tolerant with black people acting racist towards white people than white people acting that way towards black people. That's what upsets me. I've seen it time and time again and it's just wrong. Just because someone is black doesn't give them the right to act racist, I don't care what anyone says. If people really want racism to cease they need to stop acting racist.

Last edited by maddygirl; 05-18-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Yes YOU have. You seem no different. You seem to have a thug mentality.
    Hey Seanchai?

I’m a paying member of your site, and have been for over a decade, and I’m about gnat’s-ass from terminating my membership with you. I’m lining your pocket with my own money. I’m the one who years ago, wrote your staff a personal message requesting you to tear down your Bush-bashing propaganda on your site because I didn’t want to see it, and you did it out of customer appreciation; which I appreciated and decided to remain a member. Remember me? That was me who wrote that request years ago.

You think I’m a thug? I’m your customer. This is a video I compiled in defense of black people who earned their freedom when they were given the right to bear arms against their oppressors in the South. We did not start the slave problem here in America. Native Africans kidnapped their own people from villages, held them in slave fortresses on the coast of Africa and sold them off to the Spanish Slave Ships of Spain. Black and brown people brought slavery to South and North America out of greed. We didn’t! White people had nothing to do with it. We inherited this awful system of slavery, and the civil war in America ended it with scores of dead Americans, black and white, laying and rotting in the fields for freedom! We are the only country that took a stand on enslaving innocent men, women, and children, and even armed slaves on the run from the South to fight against their masters who Lincoln personally credited black people with “turning the tide of the war”.

Black people in this nation have lost their damned minds. I saw this video on the Africa Channel, from a country whose mothers personally strap their babies to their backs and carry them all day long so they’re kids won’t endure the anxiety of separation from a mother’s bond during their formative years. In America, all the music you hear is from brats who talk about shooting, killing, robbing, and defending their hood; something they don’t even personally own. In Africa, they write rich music about family and harmony. In this video, the artist is singing in his native African language about “Peace in the family, when there’s peace in your heart.” Black people in this nation should go back to their roots and learn from their own people who have been mowed down in the streets by the hundreds of thousands with machetes, simply because they belonged to a different tribe. I’ve worked with Native Africans who lived in mud-huts in Africa. They are the most intelligent, and well-balanced and polite people you could meet, because they grew up with strong family bonds. The black youth here in America, because of this welfare state they live under, are completely imbalanced and out of control. That is not America’s fault. That is the fault of the families they were raised in.

Are you serious? Houston Trayvon as it has been explain wasn't DOING ANYTHING CRIMINALLY!!! He was just returning from the store. The investigator said he had a right to be there, where are you getting this he's looking suspicious? you're telling me a person don't have the right to run they must walk at all times? This sounds just as ridiculous as Geraldo saying he shouldn't have worn a hoodie, that shit is insanity. Someone here even made a stupid remark about "IF TRAY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED HE WOULD BE ALIVE" what type of logical thinking is that? What does that have to do with the dam case?

He wasn't loitering, DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF LOITERING? He HAD A PURPOSE THERE, HIS FATHER LIVED THERE!!! He ducked for rain shelter as we have all done in our life, is that a crime? Hell no. You people tend to forget that. Giovanni put up a link and it says:

"He said there is no evidence Martin was involved in any criminal activity as he walked from a convenience store to the home of his father's fiance in the same gated community where Zimmerman lived."

So again WHERE DOES YOUR SUSPICIOUS OUTPUT COME FROM? Curtis Silva head of the Guardian Angels said it best "ZIMMERMAN IN HIS PARANOID MIND", Zimmerman was delusional at best, on a serious mission to catch someone.

Why isn't any of you on Zimmerman side taking account and I am sick of even myself having to state over and over. The neighborhood watch rules are 1. Don't carry a weapon 2. Don't engage anyone call 911. Zimmerman the self proclaimed captain BROKE BOTH!!!

Now new reports of a woman calling Zimmerman a racist, and a co-worker saying Zimmerman was acting a fool with him. This coincides with Zimmerman assaulting police and having two counts yet he is freed? WTF Is really going on here. The police in NYC is killing men for less, and ironically they are mostly African american and Hispanic people WITHOUT WEAPONS. So here's a man who got the chance to assault police and not do any time? What the hell is going on here? The man has a violent past that is a FACT. it's no my opinion on the matter.

It's funny the damming evidence piling up on Zimmerman but yet people are saying the prosecutors case is diminishing, that is the craziest shit I am seeing. Investergators know if Zimmerman would of stayed in his car Tray would be alive. When the dispatcher asked Zimmerman where would he be so he could point the cops in Tray's direction they asked him to wait at the mailbox, at first Zimm agreed then he flipped and said "UMMUMM HAVE THEM CALL ME" WTF!!! That lets me know he was basically saying fuck the police I am going after this guy. How do I equate that? Because Zimm said this himself on tape "THEY ALWAYS GET AWAY". Bammm! He has it fixed in his mind to get that person.

And you say Trayvon moms should have taught him.... WTF are you talking about? She don't even live there, and Trayvon has a right to walk just like anyone else to his father's house. No one thought this type of crazy shit would happen. Who knew Captain Crazy was carrying a fucking loaded weapon? Who did Zimm let know he was carrying? No one knew that shit, Zimmerman is a vigilante paranoid delusional motha fucka!!!

You seem to think Zimmerman is going to walk? Wow. Ok, we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston View Post

Anyway ... Treyvon's mom should have taught her son not to hang around in the neighborhood looking and acting suspiciously, and draw attention to himself from citizens; especially a Neighborhood Watch Captain. In case you people don't know your American History, that is how the first police department was formed. Citizens had to fend for themselves and keep watch on their own neighborhoods, until crime spiraled out of their control, and the first police department was formed in New York City.

Zimmerman will walk from this case.

In case you didn't notice, did you notice how the music of Baaba Maal, an artist from Africa, is much more rich in content and message and harmoney than the trash you hear in America from the Black Community?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Are you serious? Houston Trayvon as it has been explain wasn't DOING ANYTHING CRIMINALLY!!! He was just returning from the store. The investigator said he had a right to be there, where are you getting this he's looking suspicious? you're telling me a person don't have the right to run they must walk at all times? This sounds just as ridiculous as Geraldo saying he shouldn't have worn a hoodie, that shit is insanity. Someone here even made a stupid remark about "IF TRAY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED HE WOULD BE ALIVE" what type of logical thinking is that? What does that have to do with the dam case?

He wasn't loitering, DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF LOITERING? He HAD A PURPOSE THERE, HIS FATHER LIVED THERE!!! He ducked for rain shelter as we have all done in our life, is that a crime? Hell no. You people tend to forget that. Giovanni put up a link and it says:

"He said there is no evidence Martin was involved in any criminal activity as he walked from a convenience store to the home of his father's fiance in the same gated community where Zimmerman lived."

So again WHERE DOES YOUR SUSPICIOUS OUTPUT COME FROM? Curtis Silva head of the Guardian Angels said it best "ZIMMERMAN IN HIS PARANOID MIND", Zimmerman was delusional at best, on a serious mission to catch someone.

Why isn't any of you on Zimmerman side taking account and I am sick of even myself having to state over and over. The neighborhood watch rules are 1. Don't carry a weapon 2. Don't engage anyone call 911. Zimmerman the self proclaimed captain BROKE BOTH!!!

Now new reports of a woman calling Zimmerman a racist, and a co-worker saying Zimmerman was acting a fool with him. This coincides with Zimmerman assaulting police and having two counts yet he is freed? WTF Is really going on here. The police in NYC is killing men for less, and ironically they are mostly African american and Hispanic people WITHOUT WEAPONS. So here's a man who got the chance to assault police and not do any time? What the hell is going on here? The man has a violent past that is a FACT. it's no my opinion on the matter.

It's funny the damming evidence piling up on Zimmerman but yet people are saying the prosecutors case is diminishing, that is the craziest shit I am seeing. Investergators know if Zimmerman would of stayed in his car Tray would be alive. When the dispatcher asked Zimmerman where would he be so he could point the cops in Tray's direction they asked him to wait at the mailbox, at first Zimm agreed then he flipped and said "UMMUMM HAVE THEM CALL ME" WTF!!! That lets me know he was basically saying fuck the police I am going after this guy. How do I equate that? Because Zimm said this himself on tape "THEY ALWAYS GET AWAY". Bammm! He has it fixed in his mind to get that person.

And you say Trayvon moms should have taught him.... WTF are you talking about? She don't even live there, and Trayvon has a right to walk just like anyone else to his father's house. No one thought this type of crazy shit would happen. Who knew Captain Crazy was carrying a fucking loaded weapon? Who did Zimm let know he was carrying? No one knew that shit, Zimmerman is a vigilante paranoid delusional motha fucka!!!

You seem to think Zimmerman is going to walk? Wow. Ok, we shall see

Yep ... he'll walk. Trust me. He'll walk Scott-Free, and have to live in hiding for the rest of his life; for simply standing up for his hood.

Isn't that something you people write about on our walls in our communities with spray paint? You can do it, but when citizens stand up for their homes?

Whatever ... fucking stupid.

You can watch the story unfold for yourselves in the end.

InHouston you keep saying Trayvon shouldn't have ran, wtf he didn't know Zimmerman, look at the clothes Zimmerman had on and people know those Hispanic gangs like MS-13 are out there and Tray see a Hispanic dude just say "WHAT YOU DOING AROUND HERE" that's like a gang member protecting his territory. You yourself talked about a gang of Hispanics coming up on you. I mean wtf are you really talking about here? It's dark and raining and a stranger out of no where I am suppose to have a convo with them and they are following me? I mean are you for real?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Cowboys? It's the thug culture that has taken over in this country. You seem to forget that we border Mexico where cartels are delivering tons of drugs and distributing those drugs all over this nation. And the post-pubescent minority brats in our society are more than happy to help them out for quick cash. There is a major crime epidemic in this country and it is not because of guns. It is because of drugs, and the thug culture who embraces the idea that going to prison is a badge of honor, and the more violent you are, the more upward-mobile you will be in your local gang.

That’s the reality Seanchai. The black and Hispanic community is causing these problems in in the working class communities of America. They know it, and they’ll never admit it. Every time someone stands up to them, the minority community flings out the “race card”, when they’re the ones causing and exasperating the problem.
    You haven't asked the question, who is buying the cocaine and the marijuana that is at the core of the drug trade, the drug wars -and for that matter, where does Heroin come from? And who is buying it? The customers are in the US, right where you live, and they are preppies seeking a weekend thrill, rock musicians who can't live -or perform- without t, Wall St traders who can buy it at lunchtime, mum and dad and uncle charlie and the guy who just sold you a car. It is inevitable that poppy growers in Afghanistan and Pakistan are going to be in the Heroin mix, they don't grow poppies for heroin in London. If the 'thugs' you refer to had jobs, would they waste their time hanging around on street corners?

And who was President when your very own US of A through a covert operation was running drugs into the USA for the benefit of American users, in a decade that saw drug-related crimes go through the roof? Hmmmm, Ronald something, and I will give you a hint, it wasn't Ronald McDonald...

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by zulusierra View Post
    I understand why you would think this was,but no.

Between taking weapons carry classes taught by my local Sheriffs Dept., and serving 4 years in the Marines, I learned one of the most important responsibilities of being armed is having a plan in advance. There is no way to train otherwise. Do you really want un-trained people (such as Zimmerman) running around with no idea how they should react in a situation making judgments on pure adrenaline?

In a high-stress situation it's good to be able to fall back on training and "muscle memory". Basically, if you make the decision to be armed, you owe it to yourself and the rest of society to consider any situations that might arise and how you should react beforehand.

I also don't think you have very much understanding of firearms if you think you can just "disable" someone. You either use deadly force or you don't. Period. It's not like the movies. It's not as easy as James Bond makes it look.
    James Bond has a licence to Kill, in fiction. With all your training, you are telling me you can't shoot an intruder in the leg?

You sound like a fucking gang member, and that story you told I DON'T BELIEVE THAT SHIT!!! AND I DON'T HAVE TO!!!

Fuck you mean WE PEOPLE... SPRAY PAINT? Are you stereo typing African descent people here in NYC with that bullshit? OUR WALLS IN OUR COMMUNITIES" Fuck is you talking about? I am not a gang member and I work and pay taxes like the next man, so how are you going to subliminally insinuate me or my people spray painting in YOUR COMMUNITY? I don't know where you live and could give less than a fuck!!!

We will see in the end what happens.

Yep ... he'll walk. Trust me. He'll walk Scott-Free, and have to live in hiding for the rest of his life; for simply standing up for his hood.

Isn't that something you people write about on our walls in our communities with spray paint? You can do it, but when citizens stand up for their homes?

Whatever ... fucking stupid.

You can watch the story unfold for yourselves in the end.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

America didn't 'inherit' slavery. This country invested heavily in it. Africans weren't sailing ships back and forth across the Atlantic with their cargo hulls filled with human cattle.

You're all over the place, InHouston.

Africans didn't capture their own people and sit on the Western shores of their continent waiting for Europeans to show up. Yes there Africans who were sold into slavery by rival tribes, but the majority of African salves were seized through force at the end of a musket barrel. No one forced slave traders to buy other human beings and sell them.
    Remember that.