Page 183 of 235 FirstFirst ... 83133173178179180181182183184185186187188193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2347
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    My brother met Saul Alinsky in the sixties and asked him if he had any personal advice for him.
    "Shave your beard. Nobody will take you seriously"

I'm glad Obama followed Bush.
    I'm glad Zimmerman was arrested.
    And God bless the United States of America.

I think that's the 3rd or 4th time you've posted the first part of that, but you never were very original and I think we already know your left wing politics, but reach a little deeper and give us a real view into your thoughts . What happens to your third point if the first 2 come undone....??
    Obama gets crushed in November, and Zimmerman is found not guilty ? Because at the moment both occurrences stand a better than even chance of occurring.

And while you're at it....maybe you could get into providing us a view of how a left wing nut like you thinks....that is to say you're all over a perceived racial shooting in Florida because the press has wet your appetite with every juicy narrative folks like you embellish...after all, what's not to understand about a black kid being gunned down by a white southerner....however it's not quite that black and white..pardon the pun.....yet probably more blacks were gunned down in the past several weeks (by people who look like them ) in major US cities than probably were lynched in the old south during Jim Crow....and you're asleep at the switch. You may be aware of it...you may be disturbed by it....but none of that compels you to comment on it. Nor Natina, nor many others. While I understand a shooting in Chicago has no relationship to a shooting in Florida, other than the victims skin color...( isn't that what you're concerned about?) my curiosity is why one is given so much weight by folks like you, while the others despite the alarming frequency go unnoticed. And given the latest findings by the FBI ...( here's the first sentence in the article....full link posted below) will you and the others keep beating the drum of this being a racial crime ? When will the facts begin to outweigh your and others incorrect perceptions ...or will they now extend to a determination the FBI is racist or involved in a cover up? . How many does it take to keep the conspiracy going? Should we stay tunned to Al Sharpton for answers on that?

FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist

An FBI investigation into the shooting of black teenager Travyon Martin concluded that there's no evidence the suspect, George Zimmerman, was motivated by racial bias or hatred.

By Patrik Jonsson, Staff writer / July 12, 2012

In this June 29 file photo, George Zimmerman and attorney Don West appear before Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester during a bond hearing at the Seminole County Criminal Justice Center in Sanford, Fla. After interviewing 30 people familiar with Zimmerman, FBI agents found no evidence that the shooting of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin was driven by racial bias or animus.
    Joe Burbank/Orlando Sentinel/AP

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...rman-is-racist

sir if you are not a minority let me explain something to you , you seem intelligent so I will keep it short .yes blacks have deeper issues than racism nowadays exposing that does not make this less of a problem, there can be many issues at the same time communitiess must deal with, one of the problems many have with this case is that we minorities are always on guard of how we are being perceived by whites, if we enter a mostly white neighborhood we are immediately unguard, many whites maybe not Zimmerman but others mostly the elderly are very scared they do not undrstand the music the attire the lingo swag etc,I myself have been stopped repeatedly and arrested for crimes I did not commit, when I moved 2 my new house, admittedly I was young and wore low jeans and hoodies but I am not a criminal Martin was not a criminal, ask urself would Zimmerman have called the cops on a white teen in a hoodie probably not, he may not be racist especially being of hispanic descent but he sure acts like one!

I know more of this world than you have ever dreamed. That is why I must destroy it.Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend MY reality

Quote Originally Posted by chromeheart44m View Post
    sir if you are not a minority let me explain something to you , you seem intelligent so I will keep it short .yes blacks have deeper issues than racism nowadays exposing that does not make this less of a problem, there can be many issues at the same time communitiess must deal with, one of the problems many have with this case is that we minorities are always on guard of how we are being perceived by whites, if we enter a mostly white neighborhood we are immediately unguard, many whites maybe not Zimmerman but others mostly the elderly are very scared they do not undrstand the music the attire the lingo swag etc,I myself have been stopped repeatedly and arrested for crimes I did not commit, when I moved 2 my new house, admittedly I was young and wore low jeans and hoodies but I am not a criminal Martin was not a criminal, ask urself would Zimmerman have called the cops on a white teen in a hoodie probably not, he may not be racist especially being of hispanic descent but he sure acts like one!
    OMK and intelligent in the same sentence LOL. He's an exteme right wing nut on a tranny site.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    And while you're at it....maybe you could get into providing us a view of how a left wing nut like you thinks....
    Here's how a left wing nutjob thinks: If my son was shot for walking home from the store and the guy who shot him walked home from the police station I would not need the media because you could hear me yelling sitting in your double-wide. I would be screaming my lungs out.

Your candidate for president is dirty as shit and his tax returns will prove it. You think he didn't move a little money around days before the market crashed? You think he didn't move a little money over to Anne's accounts when he ran for governor? You think he didn't know Bain was shipping US jobs overseas? You think he wasn't dodging paying his taxes in the Caymans and Switzerland?

I think:
    You lose on Obamacare
    You lose on Zimmerman
    You lose on Romney
    See a pattern here?
    Shave your beard, Onmyknees. nobody takes you serious.

World Class Asshole

Post zimmerman doesn't like black people"

WITNESS SAYS:zimmerman doesn't like black people
    zimmerman doesn't like black people"

BREAKING NEWS! WITNESS " I know George, and I know that he does not like black people."

An unnamed woman told an investigator in a police interview that she stays away from Zimmerman because he's racist and because of things he's done to her in the past, but she didn't elaborate on what happened between them. "I don't at all know who this kid was or anything else. But I know George, and I know that he does not like black people. He would start something. He's very confrontational. It's in his blood. We'll just say that," the woman says in an audio recording.

An unnamed man told investigators said he worked with Zimmerman in 2008 for a few months. The man, who described his heritage as "Middle Eastern," said Zimmerman bullied him at work. Zimmerman wanted to "get in" with the clique at work who did not like the man, so Zimmerman exaggerated a Middle Eastern accent, and made reference to terrorists and bombings when talking about him. "It was so immature," said the employee, who complained to management about Zimmerman. Zimmerman's parents say he wasn't racist. They said he mentored black students and had a black relative.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ef=mostpopular

judge denied effort to keep two pieces of evidence under seal

In the second document released Friday, Lester denied O’Mara’s effort to keep two pieces of evidence under seal:

A statement by so-called “witness #9.” In a statement released earlier, witness #9 told Sanford police that Zimmerman harbors prejudiced views. While NBC News has not seen the second statement, sources said it could be explosive and could damage Zimmerman in the court of public opinion.

•Details of almost 150 jail calls between Zimmerman and friends and family members.

the State objects to the Defendant trying to disqualify Judge Lester."

Last edited by natina; 07-15-2012 at 02:26 AM.

Bottom line...if tray von tried to attack this man he had every right to defend himself.
    Now Zimmerman was an idiot and a fool for going after him an extremely reckless in carrying a gun with him.
    But....in Florida I believe it is legal to carry a firearm.
    Zimmerman from what I have heard and I have not followed his closely seems sane and somewhat rational.
    Black people need to focus on Other issues........
    The legal system will handle this.

Post 911 call records george Zimmermans's desire to DETAIN Travyon martin.

911 call records george Zimmermans's desire to DETAIN Travyon martin.

ZIMMMERMAN STATED "they always get away" argument for racial profiling

----------- ---------------- -------------

Criminally Negligent Homicide

(or "depraved indifference") in the language of the indictment for second degree murder.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...oAT_story.html

What this means is that the state is not attempting to prove that Zimmerman willfully murdered Trayvon Martin.

Instead they will set out to prove that -- by going after Trayvon with a loaded gun:

-- even after he had been reminded not to by the 911 operator

-- despite the proper protocals for any neighborhood watch program

-- despite zimmerman's own training in law enforcement

Zimmerman recklessly endangered Trayvon's life.

He WILLFULLY CREATED the circumstances where the gun was used.

In the absence of any eyewitness who had a clear view of the start of the fight,

or the firing of the gun.

Florida authorities wisely avoided the pitfalls of attempting to prove that Zimmerman willfully shot Trayvon in a situation where he had other options.

If the Jury believes that Zimmerman's actions willfully created a situation where he might well use his gun...

then he's guilty under the law.

this is stated in zimmerman own reenactment.
    zimmerman 1st stalked trayvon in his vehicle then later on foot.

ARGUMENT FOR NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE
    Detective faulted George Zimmerman for not avoiding confrontation with Trayvon Martin.

Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman missed two opportunities to try to peacefully approach Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the unarmed teenager, according to an investigator's report released Tuesday.

"The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement, or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog in an effort to dispel each party's concern," investigator Chris Serino wrote in an arrest warrant affidavit.

The affidavit was filed more than two weeks after the shooting when the Sanford Police Department was being criticized for not having arrested Zimmerman. Serino's March 13 affidavit recommended Zimmerman be picked up for manslaughter, but a special prosecutor assigned to take over the case upped the charge to second-degree murder.

The documents released Tuesday are part of the public pre-trial records .Zimmerman, 28, maintains he feared for his life and shot Martin in self-defense under Florida's "stand your ground law." He said he fired the fatal shot only after being ambushed and brutally attacked by the 17-year-old.

The deadly encounter occurred in a gated Sanford, Fla., neighborhood where Zimmerman lived and Martin was staying with a family friend. Zimmerman called 911 to report Martin as a suspicious person walking through the area. He told the operator Martin was "up to no good" and "has his hand in his waist band."

In the report released Tuesday, police say Zimmerman contradicted himself by saying that he was initially fearful of Martin but later got out of his vehicle and followed after the teen.

"His actions are inconsistent with those of a person who has stated he was in fear of another subject," Serino wrote.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...192523670.html

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...rvers-say?lite

Last edited by natina; 07-15-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    Bottom line...if tray von tried to attack this man he had every right to defend himself.
    Now Zimmerman was an idiot and a fool for going after him an extremely reckless in carrying a gun with him.
    But....in Florida I believe it is legal to carry a firearm.
    Zimmerman from what I have heard and I have not followed his closely seems sane and somewhat rational.
    Black people need to focus on Other issues........
    The legal system will handle this.
    And we all know how the legal system handles things.

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Token Williams-Black View Post
    And we all know how the legal system handles things.
    This thread was created BECAUSE the legal system wasn't handling it.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    This thread was created BECAUSE the legal system wasn't handling it.
    Exactly. And I can probably guess what the outcome will be. That's why I'm pretty much over it as well.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.