Page 56 of 235 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106156 ... LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    This whole diatribe is an exercise in poisoning and polluting the dialogue. Thanks for being an extreme example of what you're ranting against. But then this is what people like you do.

Eat me. Then go find where I called Zimmerman my boy or in anyway defended him and not the process. You can join your buddy butt head in that search.... The thought that I'd sympathize with someone based simply on the fact of half his race sounds much closer to your M.O. than mine. You think I'm going to let people like you and that other moron misrepresent what I said, and laugh it off or not respond? You'll defend anybody that takes issue with me...that's pretty funny actually. What's that say about you? lol My diatribe as you call it....came only after his race baiting and misrepresentation....surely you can figure that out...can't you?

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hangman View Post
    Would you still do it if you knew that he might have a gun?
    No, I'd get his license plate number and come back with my gun.

World Class Asshole

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    Im sorrry but if a 6 foot something blk man starts hitting me and I have a gun...id do the same
    You do know that never happened in this situation right, the black BOY not MAN was innocent..

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Then go find where I called Zimmerman my boy or in anyway defended him and not the process.
    Why should I? Go to where I called him "your boy." I only saying your diatribe is prime example of what it accuses others of posting. Surely you can figure that out, can't you?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    You do know that never happened in this situation right, the black BOY not MAN was innocent..
    I'm not saying that Trayvon was not innocent, but how do you KNOW that he was innocent?

I'm not saying that Trayvon was not innocent, but how do you KNOW that he was innocent?
    Well, evidence I gathered from the investigators indicate to me that he was innocent. Zimmerman has been caught in lies after lies after contradictions... He lost his credibility.

Rookie Poster

Well, evidence I gathered from the investigators indicate to me that he was innocent. Zimmerman has been caught in lies after lies after contradictions... He lost his credibility.
    You have gathered evidence?

If you haven't gathered evidence and have only read accounts I have done that too. And, I still have no idea what exactly happened. I don't believe that Zimmerman has been quoted by any reporter. I think that the only words that have been said to have come from Zimmerman were actually attributed to him by third persons speaking to reporters. Anyone who relies on those statements does so at their peril.

You have gathered evidence?

If you haven't gathered evidence and have only read accounts I have done that too. And, I still have no idea what exactly happened. I don't believe that Zimmerman has been quoted by any reporter. I think that the only words that have been said to have come from Zimmerman were actually attributed to him by third persons speaking to reporters. Anyone who relies on those statements does so at their peril.
    it does not take mch to realize that Zimmerman instigated the whole thing...

Rookie Poster

it does not take mch to realize that Zimmerman instigated the whole thing...
    You clearly are inclined to "realize" that Zimmerman instigated the whole thing but you don't KNOW it. You have no idea whether Zimmerman abandoned his pursuit of Trayvon. You have no idea who spoke to whom first. You have no idea who made the first aggressive move. You have no idea who initiated the physical altercation. You have no knowledge of any of this. Let's hope for every American's sake that each member of the jury is more fair-minded than you are.

he got his trial by media and it's murder not even manslaughter. wow