Page 140 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4090130135136137138139140141142143144145150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2347

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Dr. Ben Jochannan vs Rabbi Auther Seltzer

Dude called me a fool, but I say YES I AM A FOOL, so it should be no problem with you providing evidence of what I am saying to crush me as a fool. Saying it's conspiracy proves nothing, so provide me as a fool with evidence, the Caucasian Khazar Ashkenazi converted so called Jews are Actually Hebrew Israelites!!! They were never Jews, again where are some of you getting your info? From Caucasian people? From academic scholastic teachings?

You have the Torah which is the faith of the Hebrew Israelites, the original Israelites were and still is dark!!! They were never called Jews, this is the reason of changing names, the letter "J" didn't come into existence of the English language until 1565.

Wikipedia states:
    he Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים‎‎ ISO 259-3 Yhudim Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and an ethnoreligious group, originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation.[2][3][4] Converts to Judaism, whose status(there's that dam word again) as Jews within the Jewish ethnos is equal to those born into it, have been absorbed into the Jewish people throughout the millennia.

ORIGIN OF JEWS
    According to their tradition, the Jewish people originated from the Israelites of the Southern Levant, who had several independent states before being overtaken first by the Assyrian and Babylonian Empires and later the Roman Empire.....

WHERE AND WHAT'S THE LEVANT?

If you want to call me a fool and conspiracy artist, who can refute then Dr. John Henrike Clarke, or Dr. Ben ? Like I said I will act like the fool but if you have no dam evidence to back up your claim then this fool has won!!! that's not a good look.

Banned - Long overdue. Junior Poster

What's really funny to me is that there some posters on here who actually think that James is enlightened (which make laugh because i can see Giovanni quitely slipping out the back door).

Don't worry James. Take your meds. The mother ship will arrive shortly to collect you....

Quote Originally Posted by hard4janira View Post
    What's really funny to me is that there some posters on here who actually think that James is enlightened (which make laugh because i can see Giovanni quitely slipping out the back door).

Don't worry James. Take your meds. The mother ship will arrive shortly to collect you....
    Hold up, wait a minute, so if someone thinks I am capable to talk about the subject in hand you disrespect them too?

IN your comedic attempt to use the biggest picture you could find and waste page space with not a single drop of evidence to refute anything I said and the videos, looks like the shit got quiet after that. Refute Dr. Henrike, refute Dr. Ben if you dare.

Now why is it that you must diss Giovanna by saying he's slipping out the back door? See the things I say I can back them up, only thing you have done is said the funny thing is and put up a picture. Prove what I said is wrong IF YOU CAN!!! Just because Giovanna may disagree with me I can't say he's not intelligent because I have seen him talk and he makes a lot of sense. But when he says something that I don't agree with I can't turn around and say he's a nut case, no, he's still intelligent it's just we disagree on some thing.
    Now if he says some thing and I come back with an answer and he doesn't come back does that make him less man? No!!!
    So stop trying to start bullshit, we are having a great convo here, things like this need to be talked about and addressed because far to long have we been taught false history and it's time to wake up and show what's false
    Now you can joke about me not taking my meds but I tell you this as I was called eariler A FOOL, I am better a fool on my worse than you are on your so called sane day.

If you're going to call me a name at least have some historical fact and then call me a name. You look foolish and stupid without any of that.

Funny thing is when the racial shit started happening people started talking about Zimmerman is not white he's Hispanic, when I saw that I was baffled, like hell yall talking about. He's not all Hispanic he's a dam mixed person, Caucasian and Hispanic. In reality you can't call him all Hispanic or All Caucasian. His mother is AFro Peruvian and his father is Caucasian, do some research on the matter. Someone had the never to say Zimmerman is a Jewish name. LOL like wtf Zimmerman is not a Jewish name because I have studied that langauge and Hebrew and Aramaic is the languages and there would be no type of name like Zimmerman in that language, Zimmerman would have it's roots from German or Polish comings. So here it is as I have claimed go back and read my post the word has NOTHING TO DO WITH HEBREW/JEWISH NAMES!!!! Now see if I am on my meds with that. And we know dam well the Germans aren't Jews!!!

Zimmerman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ZIMMERMAN
    Zimmerman derives from the German last name Zimmermann which means carpenter. Within the United States, it is ranked as the 441st-most common surname.[1]
    Zimmerman is often confused with Zimmermann. The loss or addition of the double "n" may imply many things. This may include racial, ethnic, religious or other cultural variations.[2]Above all, the final "n" was seen as redundant in new countries of immigration where English was spoken. As a part of routine, German names were often Anglicized or simplified by immigration officials upon entry into the United States

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    IN your comedic attempt to use the biggest picture you could find and waste page space with not a single drop of evidence to refute anything I said and the videos, looks like the shit got quiet after that. Refute Dr. Henrike, refute Dr. Ben if you dare.
    I didn't read a single word of it, lol. The last post I read from you (besides this one) was about 10 pages ago.... You're clearly a nutter....

Now why is it that you must diss Giovanna by saying he's slipping out the back door?
    Because even he knows that you're a nutter. He's just being polite.

So stop trying to start bullshit, we are having a great convo here, things like this need to be talked about and addressed because far to long have we been taught false history and it's time to wake up and show what's false
    We're not having great conversation at all. It's largely (you) rambling on incessantly due to the fact that you are unable to concentrate your thoughts into a few cohesive paragraphs. Contrary to what you might think, nobody is reading any of your shit so you can probably dial it back a few hundred words per post.

....Someone had the never to say Zimmerman is a Jewish name. LOL like wtf Zimmerman is not a Jewish name because I have studied that langauge and Hebrew and Aramaic is the languages and there would be no type of name like Zimmerman in that language, Zimmerman would have it's roots from German or Polish comings. So here it is as I have claimed go back and read my post the word has NOTHING TO DO WITH HEBREW/JEWISH NAMES!!!! Now see if I am on my meds with that. And we know dam well the Germans aren't Jews!!!
    Oh this is getting rich.... James, are you considered the 'wise one' amongst your peeps?

Quote Originally Posted by hard4janira View Post
    We're not having great conversation at all. It's largely (you) rambling on incessantly due to the fact that you are unable to concentrate your thoughts into a few cohesive paragraphs.
    Ok, have a great day, bye.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Dude called me a fool, but I say YES I AM A FOOL, so it should be no problem with you providing evidence of what I am saying to crush me as a fool. Saying it's conspiracy proves nothing, so provide me as a fool with evidence, the Caucasian Khazar Ashkenazi converted so called Jews are Actually Hebrew Israelites!!! They were never Jews, again where are some of you getting your info? From Caucasian people? From academic scholastic teachings?

You have the Torah which is the faith of the Hebrew Israelites, the original Israelites were and still is dark!!! They were never called Jews, this is the reason of changing names, the letter "J" didn't come into existence of the English language until 1565.

Wikipedia states:
    he Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים‎‎ ISO 259-3 Yhudim Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and an ethnoreligious group, originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation.[2][3][4] Converts to Judaism, whose status(there's that dam word again) as Jews within the Jewish ethnos is equal to those born into it, have been absorbed into the Jewish people throughout the millennia.

ORIGIN OF JEWS
    According to their tradition, the Jewish people originated from the Israelites of the Southern Levant, who had several independent states before being overtaken first by the Assyrian and Babylonian Empires and later the Roman Empire.....

WHERE AND WHAT'S THE LEVANT?

Native Africans and the Spanish brought slavery to the American continent. We inherited this system, and later abolished it. Learn your history.