Page 170 of 235 FirstFirst ... 70120160165166167168169170171172173174175180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2347
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

See what I mean by "crazed and loopy?"

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Banned - Long overdue. Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Heartening sight in Kettering the other day, a typical Midlands town: a table with four teenagers, one black, one Asian (that means from the sub-continent in UK terms) one Chinese, one white, all having a ball and clearly good friends. A lot of kids here seem oblivious of colour; the older generation could learn a lot from them. They're much the same with gays. It gives you hope for the future.
    I just threw up in my mouth a little. I bet you have mandatory drum circle time every day huh?

Let me tell you about these two asian grad students at USC who were executed while sitting in their car by a ghetto lizzard for no reason whatsoever. Im glad somebody has hope for the future because i sure dont

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hard4janira View Post
    Let me tell you about these two asian grad students at USC who were executed while sitting in their car by a ghetto lizzard for no reason whatsoever. Im glad somebody has hope for the future because i sure dont
    With many people having that same attitude, I see no hope for the future either.

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

I just threw up in my mouth a little. I bet you have mandatory drum circle time every day huh?

I live in the UK, you twat. Life is what you make it. You obviously don't make enough of yours.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

What do you mean by Asian? Nationality or eye orientation? They're different you know. And what do you mean by Ghetto Lizzard? Did he have Lizard citizenship? Perhaps he had an ancestor on his father's side who lived in Ghetto and one on his mother's side that lived in Lizzard. That would explain it. But don't let us interrupt, you were just about to tell us about these two asian grad students who were executed by a ghetto lizzard. So go ahead, tell us about it. What happened?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    I live in the UK, you twat. Life is what you make it. You obviously don't make enough of yours.
    Tell me oh wise one, what could i learn from these four kids? You probably didn't watch them long enough. If you had, I guarantee you the black kid would have stolen something from one of the other kids. See, with a little patience and observation even you will lose faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Token Williams-Black View Post
    Blacks didn't have the chance to make that choice, remember?

And if we're all Americans, shouldn't we be treated equally? I mean, that's what the Constitution says, doesn't it?
    Sure, but times change. Maybe blacks in the 50s, 60s, and 70s didn't have that choice and had to simply accept the label society wanted to hand them, but that hasn't been true since then. For christs sake, we've had a black president for the last four years. If black people wanted to gather together and get shit changed, why hasn't it happened? Fox news. lol.

Of course all Americans *should* be treated equally. Save for rich people who pay fewer taxes... and the impoverish who need social programs... and the handicapped... and "African-Americans", Native-Americans... and the Jews. You can't forget about them. I guess I should throw gay people into that mix, too.

The same people who want to preach equality usually fall into one of those "special categories" and if true equality were to occur, they'd be the first to complain. Until then, you'll still have a few nutjobs well within their right to free speech spew straight bigotry and ignorance and the rest of society just trying their damnedest to ignore the bull shit. Enjoy your college fund.

Tell me oh wise one, what could i learn from these four kids? You probably didn't watch them long enough. If you had, I guarantee you the black kid would have stolen something from one of the other kids.
    And that's why 99% of the 99% are black kids.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    What do you mean by Asian? Nationality or eye orientation? They're different you know. And what do you mean by Ghetto Lizzard? Did he have Lizard citizenship? Perhaps he had an ancestor on his father's side who lived in Ghetto and one on his mother's side that lived in Lizzard. That would explain it. But don't let us interrupt, you were just about to tell us about these two asian grad students who were executed by a ghetto lizzard. So go ahead, tell us about it. What happened?
    What do i meam by asian? I mean you do my dry cleaning bitch. You could possibly be doing my nails (if i get pdeicures, which i do not) , however if you are Korean you are most likely ruining my shirts

Tell me oh wise one, what could i learn from these four kids? You probably didn't watch them long enough. If you had, I guarantee you the black kid would have stolen something from one of the other kids. See, with a little patience and observation even you will lose faith.
    How dare you. You ignorant racist fuckwit. So it all comes down to the colour of the skin, does it? Crawl back under your 19th century stone.

Yes, there are places in the inner cities where gangs roam and they're not safe. Sometimes black, sometimes white. So what?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed