Page 93 of 235 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103143193 ... LastLast

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

You fail to realize how the hell do you just walk up to someone with out probably identifying yourself? Trayvon didn't know who that character was he never identified himself, all he did was say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING AROUND HERE", is that how you talk to a stranger? If he was responsible and a professional he would of approached Trayvon as: "EXCUSE ME I AM GEORGE THE NEIGHBORHOOD CAPTAIN, THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW BREAK INS AROUND HERE AND I NEVER SEEN YOUR HERE BEFORE, YOU LIVE AROUND HERE? " In a tone that's not gangish or threatening. OR HE SHOULD OF STAYED HIS ASS IN THE SUV LIKE THE DISPATCHER TOLD HIM!!!!

Why don't you people see that? If he would of stayed his ass in the car Trayvon would be alive!!! Simple.

You said he was carrying because of what? Again you fail to realize as a watchmen the rule is "NOT TO CARRY A WEAPON" if he felt that dam scared he shouldn't have been a watchmen!!! Stop making rhetoric excuses that makes no dam since. Your logic is fallacious, no thinking on your part, as though you know nothing of this case.

Quote Originally Posted by buds View Post
    he didn't stalk a unarmend young man he simply asked him what he was doing in the gated community in which he did not live. At this point if martin said i am staying at my dads while i am suspended from school he probably would be alive.

he never told the police they always get away with it, that was to a dispatcher.

he was carrying because he was out in the middle of the night by himself watching out for trouble while everybody else slept. It seems to me everytime he called 911 they blew him off. that would be why his statement was they get away with it because the 911 dispatchers were lazy and didn't do shit when he did call something suspicious in.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Utter nonsense. :.
    CTFU LOL EXACTLY!!! Dude talking in circles, rules this, prudence that, law here, justice there lol hahahah

Dudes ain't getting it, Zimmerman should of stayed his ass in the car. Trayvon wasn't a threat to Zimmerman, Trayvon DIDN'T HAVE A DAM WEAPON!!! Those are the facts.

Bottom line Zimmerman took a life because he wanted to be a dam hero. He took the law into his own hands and now a teen is dead because of it. Tray belonged in the neighborhood, his dad lived there so he was dead right being there. People are not seeing these facts they just bounce right around them.

THANK YOU MR GIOVANNI!!! Profound well written. Dudes wanna talk so technical they sound stupid. See that's the problem people are looking to support Zimmerman and not looking at both sides, Zimmerman's side is fucked up!!! Trayvon side is dead on because 1. he made a call said he was being followed 2. he belonged in the gated community because of his father and not on the prowl as Zimmerman thought 3. It shows he went to the 7/11 store 4. He was not threatening nor a gang banger 5. He was definitely killed for no apparent reason.

Zimmerman 1. Violate behavior even told by his friends 2. Violate against his girl friend so bad she had to put a restraining order against him in 2005. 3. Violate against police in 2005. 4. Wanted so bad to be a cop but failed. 5. Was told not to engage the teen but he didn't listen and took the law into his own hands. 6. Lied and said he had a broken nose. 7. Approached Trayvon in the wrong manner. 8. Should of kept his ass in the SUV!!!

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    THe problem is Travyon told his GF almost from the moment he entered the gated community from 7-11 that someone, who happened to be George Zimmerman, was following him. If someone is following you for 3+ blocks, gets out of their car and runs you down, a reasonable person is allowed to think they're being stalked.

Have any of you ever been followed by a stranger for a period a time and then were confronted by them??

I've been 'followed' by a person I didn't recognize at first when I've been out in unfamiliar potentially dangerous locations, and in those few seconds your mind goes extremely negative, fight or flight mode totally kicks in inside your head.

When a stranger runs up on you after following you for several blocks inside their SUV, no normal person is thinking, 'I wonder what this nice gentleman wants to talk to me about?'

If my Black ass was following some of you gun toters in my ride and then suddenly I got out of my car and ran up on you, I doubt any of you would be in the mood for polite conversation. In fact I bet most of you would have your firearm unholstered with your finger on the trigger.

Trayvon ran to AVOID A CONFRONTATION WITH GEORGE, and then felt he was cornered by this hispanic looking dude with a shaved head wearing a red jacket at night. I don't know where you're from, but IMO at night Zimmerman looks like a gang banger. Gang members confront 'strangers' all the time who enter their turf with some BS, 'what are you doing here?', and if you give the wrong answer the reply back could be a gunshot to the dome.

Why was Trayvon scared, scared enough to fight a stranger??

All this is compounded by the fact that Zimmerman for some reason thought this kid who from all reports was TALKING ON HIS CELLPHONE was about to commit a crime and looked dangerously suspicious.

Zimmerman IMO has borderline personality disorder and if he hadn't killed Travyon, eventually was going to gun down a 'suspicious looking BM' in Sanford.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Zimmerman IMO has borderline personality disorder and if he hadn't killed Travyon, eventually was going to gun down a 'suspicious looking BM' in Sanford.
    EXACTLY!!! If you looked at how he entered the court room he has a dismal crazy look on his face, he looked out of touch. He needs to be locked up before he kills another person!!!

Another thing these supporters of Zimmerman is forgetting THE MAN IS A PATHETIC LIAR!!!

He said himself from the police report "I WAS ATTACKED BY TRAYVON FROM BEHIND ON MY LEFT SIDE AS I TRIED TO GET INTO MY SUV".

That's a dam lie!!! I saw the lay out of the gated community, Trayvon and Zimmerman tangled in the GRASS area within the gated community this is how witnesses were able to see and hear what was going on, the car was outside of the gated community parked. If you listen to Zimmerman you can hear him give the dispatcher complete details of where Trayvon was headed into the gated community around a corner of some sort, and you hear Zimmerman stop his vehicle and get out and walk or jog towards Trayvon. He even knocked on someone's door while he was on the phone and he was no where near the dam car.

Self defense was planned in Zimmerman's mind already he knew if he was going to get in a situation and shoot someone he was going to claim self defense.

Now if it's stand your ground law, Zimmerman went AFTER Trayvon, that doesn't show that Zimmerman was threatened because he was in pursuit of another person. Trayvon was the one that could use Stand Your Ground, he was the prey and Zimmerman was the predator!!! You can't claim self defense if you went after someone, that doesn't show he was cornered but yet cornered another human being.

HE IS A DAM LIAR!!! A PSYCHOTIC ONE AT THAT!!!

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Utter nonsense. We all know exactly what SYG laws are about: little boys with rich fantasy lives want to play with their toys out in public and play vigilante hero. We've seen what happens when such laws are on the books. THE LAW IS A BIG PROBLEM, not to mention the idiots (training or not) who carry concealed weapons. Men carry their guns out in the open. Real men don't carry at all. Like you need a gun in a gated community.

Look at it this way: Needless endangerment resulting in death falls under the category of manslaughter. Being negligent of the risks of your actions to the lives of unarmed kids is reckless endangerment. When it ends in death it's a homicide.

Zimmerman did not make a tactical error. He was negligent, reckless. His action was "stupid" and "dangerous." Those are your words. Don't go flip-flopping on me now. Tactical...right.
    This is they we have the Castle Doctrine Law here in Texas. This white woman had her baby at a pediatric clinic, and a black woman walked up, shot her several times while demanding her baby and ran off with her baby, ran over the mother with her car and left her there to die. I heard this live on my police scanner, and happened just a few miles from my home.

I suppose the white woman was in the wrong right?

http://www.khou.com/home/Photos--147924395.html

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

I see the amateur attorneys are still thrashing this out. Thought this was interesting in that early on in this case, and this thread, you all were pretty convinced Zimmerman was at best a racist, at worst a racial profiler. Interesting You Tube Clip........... paging Jesse....Sharpire....Spike....Anybody there? Seems they've moved on to stoke the fires of the next incident. And tell me again ....just what was the evidence he was a racist? And once more all together....in case you need it spelled out for you again...I'm not defending Zimmerman, or anyone else for that matter. This piece of evidence speaks to the racial issue you all are so invested in. It does not speak to the overall guilt or innocence of Zimmerman with respect to the shooting...., but where will you be if the racial aspect is shown to be fallacious?

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Having Black bloodlines doesn't make you immune from being a bigot.
    That would be like me saying since my great-great-great-grandfather was half white, there's no way at all I could have any animus against White people.( I don't have any btw, just saying one's parentage in this type of discussion is trite.)

I'd bet you for damn sure that George Zimmerman doesn't self identify as Black.lol

I know Blacks who are racially biased against other Blacks, and I know WHites who look down at other Whites because of their socio-economic background.

Zimmerman IMO is a psychopath. His tendency to stereotype Black men when he's cruising his gated community just fits his profile as a paranoid.

Some guys when they are carrying a piece achieve almost a zen like calm, think Clint Eastwood starring in a Sergio Leone western. Their firearm gives them that much of a sense of security and complete control.

THen there are guys like Zimmerman who having a firearm on their person gives them a greater sense of anxiety about the world around them, as if having the gun makes them more fearful of their surroundings like Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Maybe Romney can put Zimmerman on the ticket as VP and secure the tea party vote, Sheeesh....

World Class Asshole