Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Domino Presley $1,000 - half hour??

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Yeah I guess they assume i mean we just lay around lazy and let the guys work like slaves, it does not work that way, the woman's job in major circumstances are as hard if not harder than the man's office job. Running around after kids, cooking, cleaning, schedules, etc...
    Let's face it though, we're not talking about women that Nicole was referring to. Something tells me, you wouldn't be doing your man's ironing or mopping the floors while he's at work.

Top of the page? that's not me...

I did not make my first comment until like the 17th page quote number 320, so you have the timeline wrong. OMG your insane...

Did you even click on the link I give to page 36 and saw your comments at the top of the page?

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Seanchai post 329 was before that derogatory statement you speak of, you have insulted me way before that comment from me and you started it by stating i have no self respect, basically calling me a gold digger, and that I'm not capable of supporting myself... You my friend got everything wrong, and again I'm right. I hate arguing with grown men who have a 6 year old brain.

HONEY I have not even posted about the topic until page 17ish... your way off! at 36...

Last edited by EvonRose; 03-26-2012 at 01:54 PM.

You can't even speak for a man who wants to support a woman, your not that kind of man and you don't feel a form of passion or responsibility like these men who do like to support the women,
    Do I feel "passion" or "responsibility" to look after someone who can look after themselves? Absolutely not, I reserve that for those that need looking after. I've high enough self-value to know that I'd be unhappy with that sort of woman as I've stated previously.

A whore is someone who is a prostitute, if i like the man and love him and we agree he should support me and that's his wish still makes me a whore? GET YOUR LIFE!
    Correct. You are with him because he can pay you (financial renumeration) to be with him.

Ah see, i knew you can't read, if he lost his job i am more than capable of supporting myself.... like i said like 10 times already.
    By ... going back to whoring? Win!
    So you wouldn't stand by him? You wouldn't go to work so your partnership would work? Talk about pathetic, selfish, cheap and self-centred.

Seanchai post 329 was before that derogatory statement you speak of, you have insulted me way before that comment from me and you started it by stating i have no self respect, basically calling me a gold digger, and that I'm not capable of supporting myself... You my friend got everything wrong, and again I'm right. I hate arguing with grown men who have a 6 year old brain.

HONEY I have not even posted about the topic until page 17ish... your way off! at 36...
    My first post to you was at page 33 http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=65086&page=33

You responded on page 36 http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=65086&page=36 calling me a dead beat, blah blah

TWO PAGES later, I made the whore comment
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=65086&page=38

Lay off the drugs or booze, you need those few brain cells you have left.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

50 pages...yowsah!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

[QUOTE=seanchai;1112908]Do I feel "passion" or "responsibility" to look after someone who can look after themselves? Absolutely not, I reserve that for those that need looking after. I've high enough self-value to know that I'd be unhappy with that sort of woman as I've stated previously.

Gone right over your your head! I'm a transexual i am going to have a few obstacles in my life where maybe i may need financial support. This is our life we are not genetic women. we go trough surgeries, sex change can take up to 6 months in cases a year to get back full strength, paper work changes, birth certificate, courts, i visit the doctor every 3 months, hormone complications such as live failure, kidney failure, blood clots, medical leave can take along time, what do I do then? I look for this trait in a man because i know i will be taken care of. And I'm sure that's why many ts here do to.

Correct. You are with him because he can pay you (financial renumberation) to be with him.

You just don't want to support, point blank so don't cap on the men who love to support the women, you love your money and you don't want to share it. Point blank.

You assume I go back to whoring? This proves how ignorant you are.

I graduated from san francisco conservatory of music 6 months ago, and i can teach piano and voice there is some income there. It is my choice to be a dominatrix for now, am i going to do it forever NO. You make most of life to get you where you need to get you, I am just smart to use my materials.

there is nothing on these links, i don't have posts on these pages... you need to check your link.
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=65086&page=18
    that was your first comment to me... before the dead beat comment.

Last edited by EvonRose; 03-26-2012 at 02:09 PM.

I think her price is fair

Junior Poster

children, please play nice and this thread should just stop already.