Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Domino Presley $1,000 - half hour??

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Even when you called me whore before that statement i still have not called you names or any derogatory term have I? You also cannot go around calling women that and you know damn well it was derogatory, and not expect a form of retaliation. Although me asking that question was not retaliation it was an honest question.
    Ho-hum. No, I actually suggested it was not just "cheap or selfish" men (which came from your previous statement) who would not wish want to support you financially but men looking for strong, independent partners for life, not just hiring a whore for life.

That came AFTER your derogatory post, not before.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Ho-hum. No, I actually suggested it was not just "cheap or selfish" men (which came from your previous statement) who would not wish want to support you financially but men looking for strong, independent partners for life, not just hiring a whore for life.

That came AFTER your derogatory post, not before.
    what was the derogatory post? lol.

I want my husband to support me? why would that even bother you? Your not marrying me.

Cause i never said anything about cheap selfish men supporting me, your my friend cannot read.

Last edited by EvonRose; 03-26-2012 at 01:22 PM.

The women he called names here look back on it, it varies from stupid, to bitches, to fake wannabes. I have never heard obama call hilary a stupid bitch during a discussion, it does not happen in business, politics, men or women, when it does its an insult. Men or women, when they retaliate to name calling they already lost.

Like said before i never fought you, you kinda started it and if you think you didn't then your delusional.
    So they can fight them, just not use insults?

Delusional? Evon you live in a fantasy world - you even have the timing of threads mixed up, stating that I suggested you were a whore (and you've since agreed you are) before you made rude implications. It was the other way around.

So they can fight them, just not use insults?

Delusional? Evon you live in a fantasy world - you even have the timing of threads mixed up, stating that I suggested you were a whore (and you've since agreed you are) before you made rude implications. It was the other way around.
    What is this rude implication you speak of? I want facts not shit from your ass...

what was the derogatory post? lol.
    What the fuck are you on? The derogatory one where you implied I was a deadbeat father, the same one we've been talking. You are mentally impaired whether through lack of sleep, chemicals or simply the gene pool, who knows.
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=65086&page=36 (top of page)

I want my husband to support me? why would that even bother you? Your not marrying me.
    Didn't you just state "Either way, Even in personal relationships I believe the men should pay and financially support me."

Go for it, get a husband to support you, have a happy life but don't think that man is any better for wanting to financially support a woman and understanding that is the sole reason she is with him, than a man who is looking for an equal partner and not a whore.
    What would you do if he lost his job or the money ran out? Just curious?

What is this rude implication you speak of? I want facts not shit from your ass...
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=65086&page=36 - top of page. This came before my "whore" remark - you claimed otherwise.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=65086&page=36 - top of page. This came before my "whore" remark - you claimed otherwise.
    Top of the page? that's not me...

I did not make my first comment until like the 17th page quote number 320, so you have the timeline wrong. OMG your insane...

Last edited by EvonRose; 03-26-2012 at 01:37 PM.

What the fuck are you on? The derogatory one where you implied I was a deadbeat father, the same one we've been talking. You are mentally impaired whether through lack of sleep, chemicals or simply the gene pool, who knows.
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=65086&page=36 (top of page)

Didn't you just state "Either way, Even in personal relationships I believe the men should pay and financially support me."

Go for it, get a husband to support you, have a happy life but don't think that man is any better for wanting to financially support a woman and understanding that is the sole reason she is with him, than a man who is looking for an equal partner and not a whore.
    What would you do if he lost his job or the money ran out? Just curious?
    You can't even speak for a man who wants to support a woman, your not that kind of man and you don't feel a form of passion or responsibility like these men who do like to support the women, A whore is someone who is a prostitute, if i like the man and love him and we agree he should support me and that's his wish still makes me a whore? GET YOUR LIFE!

Ah see, i knew you can't read, if he lost his job i am more than capable of supporting myself.... like i said like 10 times already.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I have my own money and I still like gifts and being taken care of. That's the way I grew up. All the women in my family earned enough to be independent but the men were the main bread winners. The women stayed at home and raised the kids until they were in a private high school, often a boarding school. Before that, mom takes the kids to their games, piano lessons, etc. Being a mom and the woman is a busy role. But the men are the doninant force and the protecters. Women were strong but the men are stronger. There were no divorces and everyone grew up happy, healthy, and sane. The only one who strayed from that basic model of family was me due to gender issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I have my own money and I still like gifts and being taken care of. That's the way I grew up. All the women in my family earned enough to be independent but the men were the main bread winners. The women stayed at home and raised the kids until they were in a private high school, often a boarding school. Before that, mom takes the kids to their games, piano lessons, etc. Being a mom and the woman is a busy role. But the men are the doninant force and the protecters. Women were strong but the men are stronger. There were no divorces and everyone grew up happy, healthy, and sane. The only one who strayed from that basic model of family was me due to gender issues.
    Yeah I guess they assume i mean we just lay around lazy and let the guys work like slaves, it does not work that way, the woman's job in major circumstances are as hard if not harder than the man's office job. Running around after kids, cooking, cleaning, schedules, etc...