Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Non passable hot busty t-girls with breasts

I need to take a trip to Spain because Alexandra Bittencourt is definately on my bucket list.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

eva vortex is very beautiful. maybe not "passable" to some but she does have a damn pretty face in this fan's opinion

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tika View Post
    Oh come ON, Rafaele B is adorable! How can you say she's not passable? She's more feminine-looking than most GG models!
    Stop it.

me finks this isn't my scene. don't know what i was expecting *backs out thread*

Rookie Poster

I understand the intention for this post was not to harass, hurt anyones feelings or to discriminate as you say "she has to be hot" but cīmon. What do you honestly think "she has to look like a transexual, not a gg" sounds like to all the transgenders who reads it?

The moment i read it i thought theres no surprise most woman in here think we (the men) are ignorant jerks showing them no respect at all.

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc74 View Post
    I understand the intention for this post was not to harass, hurt anyones feelings or to discriminate as you say "she has to be hot" but cīmon. What do you honestly think "she has to look like a transexual, not a gg" sounds like to all the transgenders who reads it?

The moment i read it i thought theres no surprise most woman in here think we (the men) are ignorant jerks showing them no respect at all.
    what qualifies someone as "looking like a transexual" vs "looking like a gg"? perhaps this thread was created with good intentions, but i feel like this thread would probably be offensive to any trans woman included in it(if you are a TS and disagree, by all means, let me know). We are fully aware of the things that "give us away" or make us "readable"...

dancer at a cis club... and I love it

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by badgrammar7 View Post
    alexandra bittencourt

wow!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cc74 View Post

Look there is beautiful women that are not passable. Allana starr even admits that in one threads here. Go look it up.

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badgrammar7 View Post
    Look there is beautiful women that are not passable. Allana starr even admits that in one threads here. Go look it up.
    I have known an extremely passable STEALTH Tgirl that looked uglier then the ugliest ugly betty of my imagination.

She was way more passable then me.

To be honest... I think passability should NOT be confused with beauty.

Passability is often a word used by transsexuals who want to be regarded as 100% woman and erase anything transseksual about then... and by men who love Tgirls and their cocks but dont feel like telling themselves thats kind of gay... and by men who do not want to be spotted with a TS.

I personally do not think I am passable. There are still people out there that can see that I am a TS, and I have no problem with that. But I am not able to go stealth for this reason. Therefor I am not completely passable. I am passable for about 80% of the population around me roughly...and to my disadvantage.

I get attention from men, I have a bf, I feel gratefull of what I "have" and have accomplished, but in no way will I ever deny I am a TS, despite the fact that I know that I am a true woman.

I am a beautifull human being, this is what I think, there are enough woman already... therefor I embrace what I am, I embrace being different... at first that gave me grief but now I use these qualities to my advantage and why shouldnt I. And why shouldn't I be proud of myself?

Coz I dont pass completely?
    I admire feminine Tgirls who do not completely pass way more then the "passable" ones.

And again: being passable has nothing at all to do with beauty.

Junior Poster

All I know is that if anyone thinks Rafaela B is non-passable, you're mental and you need a smack in the head to readjust your reality settings.