Mint's lovely as well, i love her head

Rookie Poster

Nohealani, Hands Down

Just here to meet friends

Junior Poster

Mint for me.

Junior Poster

Nohealani/Yasmin 9 by 9.

She's just so, 'genuine' - and i don't mean that ironically.

Rookie Poster

I'd go with Yasmin because I have the distinct feeling that it would be much easier to have a conversation with her...
    Singha is about the only Thai word I know...

I'll go with Mint

Junior Poster

i go with Noelhani she seems harder ans larger and she has q biggr cum shot

i love hung trans
    biggest are better
    ilike to see tg measuring her dick

Professional Poster

Nohelani or mint.... Why do i lock at this tread.
    I dont know.. 2 beautis and I like them...
    No i love them both. I cant say whichone maybee mint have a nicer dick but
    nohelany have a sexier but... Oh man you have destroy my sleep tonight..

Default i know them both, in the 'biblical sense'

well, as far as yasmin lee and mint, i know them both, been with both and have known mint for close to two years.

i met her in phuket and saw here on a regular basis for a few months until i had to move. i even bought her her first mobile phone i liked her so much. she is a nice girl, although her celebrity has changed her more than a bit. when we first met she was actually shy and did not make much of herself or her endowment. however, she now proudly states that she is a superstar of the internet and lb-69. but despite that she still has her girlish ways, is quite friendly and very accommodating. time with her is well spent, fully functional and memorable. pleasant.

recently (around new year’s time 2005-06) i met up with yasmin lee. she too is thai, unless she was bs-ing me, and says that all the guys in her family are well endowed. i met her at her hotel, had a nice chat and she then got down to business. after about 5 minutes she informed me she was not feeling well and then spent the rest of the time going back and forth to the bathroom. she also never really 'performed' and if i remember correctly (i may be wrong) she was taking hormones. by usa standards she did not rush me but by thai standards it was like going zero to 60 in a Porsche. and, considering the fact that she was up late the night before (she said so), was not feeling well, and had no functionality, you could say it was a deceitful deal that should have never gone down. the polite thing to do would have been to say sorry, feeling sick, no need to come by, taking the day off.

mint on the other hand is always fully functional, spends the time (i can recall many an over-nighter in phuket) and she makes sure you are content. she loves to cuddle and is quite personable. the total outlay with yasmin was 600% that of what mint asks for (including the 'bar fine', a room and a bag of singha beers).

as far as this size thing goes, mint wins, no doubt about it. not by a whole hell of a lot, but she wins; although yasmin has more girth by a smidgeon.

in closing i would like to say, that yasmin may have possibly been a better time had she not been ill, and i would love to meet her again, as she has a good disposition and is not jaded or cold (just a tad greedy i think).

been there, done that. too many years in bangkok should give me a bit of knowlege. any questions?

Junior Poster

Default mint on youtube?