Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Default Re: Exotic TS Beauty Around the World

There’s a band in Thailand called Papillon (supergroup) formed by transsexuals.

http://www.myspace.com/papillonth

All of them are beautiful but there’s one in special that got my attention: “EX” is her artistic name as a singer but as a model her name is Pathchiya Sermsup (a.k.a. Fiona X).

Pathchiya worked for the Canadian company M.A.C. as a cosmetician and make-up artist before becoming a runway model. She then went on to runway work in Europe for many of the top clothing designers as she dreamed of one day becoming a singer. This is the first singing group that Ex (Pathchiya) has been a member of. Born in Surin, Isan a small city in North East Thailand, Pathchiya is 29 years old (born in January 23, 1983) and stands at 171 cm.

I couldn’t find any info about being pre or post op online, but I really don’t think this is relevant. As I keep saying for a long time, “I like women, no matter what they have between their legs”!

Pathchiya Sermsup… you are just gorgeous!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PATHCHIYA SERMSUP 0.jpg 
Views:	9030 
Size:	198.2 KB 
ID:	455753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PATHCHIYA SERMSUP 1.jpg 
Views:	9620 
Size:	310.3 KB 
ID:	455754   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PATHCHIYA SERMSUP 2.jpg 
Views:	9157 
Size:	380.2 KB 
ID:	455755   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PATHCHIYA SERMSUP 3.jpg 
Views:	9049 
Size:	217.9 KB 
ID:	455756  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PATHCHIYA SERMSUP 4.jpg 
Views:	9059 
Size:	338.0 KB 
ID:	455757   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PATHCHIYA SERMSUP 5.jpg 
Views:	9089 
Size:	345.5 KB 
ID:	455758   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PATHCHIYA SERMSUP 6.jpg 
Views:	8985 
Size:	297.7 KB 
ID:	455759   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PATHCHIYA SERMSUP 7.jpg 
Views:	8904 
Size:	342.9 KB 
ID:	455760  

Name:	PATHCHIYA SERMSUP 8.jpg 
Views:	8894 
Size:	294.6 KB 
ID:	455761  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

This is the SURPRISE OF THE DAY I have for you my friends, especially to abstratorama who asked me to make a tribute to this legendary woman long time ago.

Roberta Close (born in Rio de Janeiro on 7 December 1964 – 47 yo now) is a Brazilian model. The first pre-operative transsexual model to have posed for the Brazilian edition of Playboy magazine, Close is probably Brazil’s most famous transsexual woman.

Close was born under the name of Luiz Roberto Gambine Moreira, and as an adolescent, began to adopt feminine attire and secretly began taking female hormone injections. By the age of seventeen, Close's career as a model and actress was beginning to take off.

Close won the "Miss Gay Brazil" beauty pageant at the age of twenty. That same year, she made headlines and was dubbed "The world's most beautiful model". She has played a cabaret singer on a popular soap opera, starred in the 1986 movie Si tu vas a Rio... tu meurs, hosted a late night talk show, and was the inspiration for a hit song by Roberto and Erasmo Carlos.

In 1989, Close underwent Sex Reassignment Surgery at Charing Cross Clinic in London, England. Afterwards, she appeared in an extensive photo spread in the Brazilian men's magazine Sexy, and was subsequently voted the "Most Beautiful Woman in Brazil."

In 1993, Close married Roland Granacher. The wedding to her Swiss husband took place in Europe, as it would not have been legal in Brazil. Close lived with Granacher in Zurich and Paris until the pair separated in 2000.

Roberta's Portuguese-language autobiography, Muito Prazer, Roberta Close ("Much Pleasure, Roberta Close" or "Pleased to meet you, I'm Roberta Close") was published in 1998. In it, she claims to have been involved with numerous American celebrities including Eddie Murphy, George Clooney, and Robert De Niro. It has not been published in the United States.

Close was involved in a lengthy legal judicial battle to challenge the Brazilian laws which prevented her from declaring her sex as female on official documents. In 1997, the Brazilian Supreme Court ruled against her. Flávio Giron, the federal vice-prosecutor, argued that "the expert exams carried out have confirmed the male sexuality of the petitioner."

On March 4, 2005, Roberta Close acquired legal status as a female in Brazil after Judge Leise Rodrigues de Lima Espiritu Santo of the 9th Family Court of Rio de Janeiro legally recognized Close as a woman. Close's lawyer, Leandro Paiva de Medeiros, said, "In the decision, the judge affirms that Roberta has been a woman from the time she was born; it was only that medical science in 1964 was not capable of identifying this, due to a physical problem that she had." She was issued a new birth certificate by the Office of Public Records of the 4th district of Rio de Janeiro, which states that on December 7, 1964, a child of the female sex was born and was given the name of Roberta Gambine Moreira.

Name:	ROBERTA CLOSE 1.jpg 
Views:	8875 
Size:	321.2 KB 
ID:	455937   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROBERTA CLOSE 2.jpg 
Views:	8724 
Size:	391.5 KB 
ID:	455938   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROBERTA CLOSE 3.jpg 
Views:	8888 
Size:	382.9 KB 
ID:	455939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROBERTA CLOSE 4.jpg 
Views:	8702 
Size:	377.2 KB 
ID:	455940  

Name:	ROBERTA CLOSE 5.jpg 
Views:	8659 
Size:	426.2 KB 
ID:	455941   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROBERTA CLOSE 6.jpg 
Views:	8572 
Size:	239.4 KB 
ID:	455942   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROBERTA CLOSE 7.jpg 
Views:	8726 
Size:	392.7 KB 
ID:	455943   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROBERTA CLOSE 8.jpg 
Views:	8682 
Size:	419.7 KB 
ID:	455944  

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Izabelly Marquesine is ...........stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    Izabelly Marquesine is ...........stunning!
    I agree!

Last week she stayed few days resting at her mom's house coz she did injections of silicone on her butt... She says the result is fantastic and she will be only TOP for a while...lol... and will be also BOTTOM in a couple weeks!

Name:	IZABELLY MARQUESINE BUTT.jpg 
Views:	8527 
Size:	229.1 KB 
ID:	455952  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rynaée Ryn (曾曉蘭 Zēng Xiao Lan, born July 28th 1991) is an American Born Chinese (A.B.C.) idol / freelance model. She began gaining global attention after posting videos on YouTube in 2009, and since then has been garnering much attention since her debut. Rynaée is known by other ways of her name Rynaee (Globally) Zeng Xiao Lan (曾曉蘭) (in Hong Kong, Taiwan), Rinnei (リンネイ) (in Japan) and Jeung Hyo-Ran (증효란) (in Korea).

Born into a traditional Chinese family, although the baby boy, at 5 years old, she knew she had a woman's soul and spirit. She grew up with a strong interest in Arts and crafts. When she was a child, her parents couldn't afford buying toys and resulted in her buying a pack of balloons and started creating Pokemon dolls with colored paper, tape and glue. This was a process that began her creativity early in her childhood.

School life was very difficult; many students laughed, and bullied Rynaée. Throughout her school life, she was once pelted with ketchup by a student in elementary school and spent most of her lunch time in the classroom. She was often bullied and called names upon fellow peers and has been shunned from many group activities and projects. Students will call her 'faggot' 'chink' 'gay' 'freak' due to her feminine thinking and postures and appearance. Struggling with her identity she seeked counseling at school and discovered that she was not 'gay' but 'transgendered' and found that she was not the only one that felt this way.

She confronted her parents about it, upsetting her father; he threatened to kill her if she chose to transition. She ran away in early summer of 2007 and went into a shelter and thus began her transition.

On November 2009 Rynaée Ryn created an account on popular video site YouTube and began posting videos of her modeling photos and expressing her creativity in graphic arts. She soon ganered attention of many supporters and fans throughout the world.

Name:	RYNAÉE RYN 1.jpg 
Views:	8474 
Size:	328.8 KB 
ID:	456065   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RYNAÉE RYN 2.jpg 
Views:	8498 
Size:	355.3 KB 
ID:	456066   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RYNAÉE RYN 3.jpg 
Views:	8378 
Size:	266.9 KB 
ID:	456067   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RYNAÉE RYN 4.jpg 
Views:	8366 
Size:	340.0 KB 
ID:	456068  

Name:	RYNAÉE RYN 5.jpg 
Views:	8335 
Size:	350.4 KB 
ID:	456069   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RYNAÉE RYN 6.jpg 
Views:	8296 
Size:	321.6 KB 
ID:	456070   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RYNAÉE RYN 7.jpg 
Views:	8253 
Size:	305.5 KB 
ID:	456071   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RYNAÉE RYN 8.jpg 
Views:	8233 
Size:	332.9 KB 
ID:	456072  

Name:	RYNAÉE RYN 9.jpg 
Views:	8175 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	456073  

Quote Originally Posted by Paulistano View Post
    Rynaée Ryn (曾曉蘭 Zēng Xiao Lan, born July 28th 1991) is an American Born Chinese (A.B.C.) idol / freelance model. She began gaining global attention after posting videos on YouTube in 2009, and since then has been garnering much attention since her debut. Rynaée is known by other ways of her name Rynaee (Globally) Zeng Xiao Lan (曾曉蘭) (in Hong Kong, Taiwan), Rinnei (リンネイ) (in Japan) and Jeung Hyo-Ran (증효란) (in Korea).

Born into a traditional Chinese family, although the baby boy, at 5 years old, she knew she had a woman's soul and spirit. She grew up with a strong interest in Arts and crafts. When she was a child, her parents couldn't afford buying toys and resulted in her buying a pack of balloons and started creating Pokemon dolls with colored paper, tape and glue. This was a process that began her creativity early in her childhood.

School life was very difficult; many students laughed, and bullied Rynaée. Throughout her school life, she was once pelted with ketchup by a student in elementary school and spent most of her lunch time in the classroom. She was often bullied and called names upon fellow peers and has been shunned from many group activities and projects. Students will call her 'faggot' 'chink' 'gay' 'freak' due to her feminine thinking and postures and appearance. Struggling with her identity she seeked counseling at school and discovered that she was not 'gay' but 'transgendered' and found that she was not the only one that felt this way.

She confronted her parents about it, upsetting her father; he threatened to kill her if she chose to transition. She ran away in early summer of 2007 and went into a shelter and thus began her transition.

On November 2009 Rynaée Ryn created an account on popular video site YouTube and began posting videos of her modeling photos and expressing her creativity in graphic arts. She soon ganered attention of many supporters and fans throughout the world.

Rynaee is stunning. I've corresponded with her on youtube and she is a sweet and also very strong person as well as a great role model for girls in the early stages of their transition. Superstar status imho - watch this space

Can I add a couple of new pics of one of my very favourite girls and one who caught my eye early on in my interest in tgirls? She is Carla Bellucci, previously known as Carla Tavares, who has returned from Italy to her home in Brasil and has also become a blonde once again.

Name:	carla bellucci 1.jpg 
Views:	8110 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	456207   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carla bellucci 2.jpg 
Views:	8243 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	456208   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carla bellucci 3.jpg 
Views:	8170 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	456209  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Lisa Du Preez was born on May 26, 1981 in SOUTH AFRICA, but she lives a happy life in London with her husband John. She had her SRS on June 21, 1999 and never looked back. She’s proud of who she is as a transgender model and believes that each and every person on this earth has the right to be here and should be respected regardless of their sex, age, religion and background.

She says her transformation saved her life and she hopes she can help others by sharing her life and success. About people saying that her life as a transgender model is not a good representation of the Transgender Community, she says “we are not all the same and therefore are not all doctors, nurses or hairdressers, I just happen to be a transgender model. I am also a successful business woman and modeling is just something I love to do part time”.

Her mother once answered a question she asked in a moment of depression:

- (Lisa) “Why did God make me a man?”
    - (mother) “He made you a man so that you can become a perfect woman”.

These words have carried her through the toughest of times.

Lisa Du Preez is a real TOTAL BEAUTY:

Name:	LISA DU PREEZ 1.jpg 
Views:	8091 
Size:	404.9 KB 
ID:	456372   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LISA DU PREEZ 2.jpg 
Views:	8125 
Size:	459.0 KB 
ID:	456373   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LISA DU PREEZ 3.jpg 
Views:	8063 
Size:	390.0 KB 
ID:	456374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LISA DU PREEZ 4.jpg 
Views:	8056 
Size:	381.7 KB 
ID:	456375  

Name:	LISA DU PREEZ 5.jpg 
Views:	8012 
Size:	400.8 KB 
ID:	456376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LISA DU PREEZ 6.jpg 
Views:	8040 
Size:	412.3 KB 
ID:	456377   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LISA DU PREEZ 7.jpg 
Views:	8026 
Size:	415.1 KB 
ID:	456378   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LISA DU PREEZ 8.jpg 
Views:	7943 
Size:	362.3 KB 
ID:	456379  

Name:	LISA DU PREEZ 9.jpg 
Views:	7936 
Size:	269.7 KB 
ID:	456380  

Viva Italia!

Carla Falki is 22 years old, a real jewel from Italy:

Name:	CARLA FALKI 1.jpg 
Views:	7958 
Size:	310.7 KB 
ID:	456381   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CARLA FALKI 2.jpg 
Views:	7968 
Size:	306.1 KB 
ID:	456382   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CARLA FALKI 3.jpg 
Views:	7979 
Size:	173.0 KB 
ID:	456383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CARLA FALKI 4.jpg 
Views:	7869 
Size:	261.6 KB 
ID:	456384  

Name:	CARLA FALKI 5.jpg 
Views:	7872 
Size:	275.9 KB 
ID:	456385   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CARLA FALKI 6.jpg 
Views:	7814 
Size:	188.3 KB 
ID:	456386  

Isabella Santiago, 19 years old – from Caracas / Venezuela

isabelasantiago11@hotmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=O_up0JN4A4I

What a beauty!

Name:	ISABELLA SANTIAGO 1.jpg 
Views:	8042 
Size:	250.5 KB 
ID:	456387   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISABELLA SANTIAGO 2.jpg 
Views:	7998 
Size:	319.7 KB 
ID:	456388   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISABELLA SANTIAGO 3.jpg 
Views:	8043 
Size:	373.2 KB 
ID:	456389   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISABELLA SANTIAGO 4.jpg 
Views:	8007 
Size:	410.0 KB 
ID:	456390  

Name:	ISABELLA SANTIAGO 5.jpg 
Views:	7955 
Size:	401.1 KB 
ID:	456391   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISABELLA SANTIAGO 6.jpg 
Views:	7957 
Size:	262.7 KB 
ID:	456392   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISABELLA SANTIAGO 7.jpg 
Views:	7979 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	456393   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISABELLA SANTIAGO 8.jpg 
Views:	7908 
Size:	231.2 KB 
ID:	456394  

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Rynaee is stunning. I've corresponded with her on youtube and she is a sweet and also very strong person as well as a great role model for girls in the early stages of their transition. Superstar status imho - watch this space

Can I add a couple of new pics of one of my very favourite girls and one who caught my eye early on in my interest in tgirls? She is Carla Bellucci, previously known as Carla Tavares, who has returned from Italy to her home in Brasil and has also become a blonde once again.
    How hard is to express your feelings in a foreign language! You really know guys I’m trying to make it in a best way I can, but sometimes have the impression that I am not being interpreted correctly.

robertlouis, you perfectly know how much I'm sad for not having anymore the files containing conversations with friends who I’ve made on this forum, especially those which have gone away, such as CORVETTEDUDE, BigDF, Jedimaster and Tina Francis. When I said “I don’t care about the records coz we know all the friends already, and the important are the saved collages”, I meant “let’s be optimists and forget what happened”!

Nothing is perfect in this life. All of us have deceptions, frustrations, bad days of sadness or less enthusiasm. I’d like to invite ALL the friends I’ve made in here to come posting again on this new thread, coz this attitude will minimize the impact of our loss and make us happy again! Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Well robertlouis, thanks for Carla’s post…she is a sexy transwoman and you have a good taste my friend!!!

As you know, Carla Bellucci was posted on the other version of this thread long time ago under the name Carla Tavares. These girls love to change names and they might have their reasons to do that, I won’t argue them. I particularly don’t like that and sometimes it smoke bad news for me, but we have to respect their decision.

Carla Bellucci (aka Carla Tavares) is 23 years old now and she was born in Belo Horizonte, the capital of Minas Gerais state – Brazil. Please enjoy her NEW collages:

Name:	CARLA TAVARES 1.jpg 
Views:	7984 
Size:	376.1 KB 
ID:	456396   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CARLA TAVARES 2.jpg 
Views:	7729 
Size:	356.0 KB 
ID:	456397   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CARLA TAVARES 3.jpg 
Views:	7676 
Size:	341.6 KB 
ID:	456398   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CARLA TAVARES 4.jpg 
Views:	7688 
Size:	370.8 KB 
ID:	456399  

Name:	CARLA TAVARES 5.jpg 
Views:	7690 
Size:	349.3 KB 
ID:	456400   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CARLA TAVARES 6.jpg 
Views:	7642 
Size:	285.6 KB 
ID:	456401   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CARLA TAVARES 7.jpg 
Views:	7628 
Size:	268.2 KB 
ID:	456402