Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Default Do you ever have bad timing?

About a week ago I had a fan request a custom video which involves some flatulence. The problem is I've not been, so I haven't filmed it yet.

This morning -- the one morning I have to be at the office early so I can't take time and shoot -- I wake up all sorts of ready to shoot the scene - morning wood and tooting like a train in a tunnel.

My timing sucks LOL.

So... do you have bad timing?

Default Re: Do you ever have bad timing?

when I get flatulence requests I eat beans with artechoke

Wendy I think we are the only 2 people online right now, what time is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    when I get flatulence requests I eat beans with artechoke

Wendy I think we are the only 2 people online right now, what time is there?
    7:43 am. and believe me I've eaten so many black beans in the last week trying for this, the guys at the local bodega think I must be a gringo bitch hungry for some chorizo.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    7:43 am. and believe me I've eaten so many black beans in the last week trying for this, the guys at the local bodega think I must be a gringo bitch hungry for some chorizo.
    loll

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    loll

Well I do have a thing for spicy sausage... well any sausage actually. I just like meat in my mouth.

Professional Poster

You ladies are funny...and weird. Bad timing for me usually means being in the wrong place at the wrong time, bad investments or meeting a female when we are at different emotional/physical places in our life, not something involving body functions. The only comparable timing issue for me, i took a lunch break with a crazy/freaky lady I worked with and had FWB realtionshsip, We went to her house, which was just down the block, and she suprised me by taking off her clothes , walking me to the bathroom hand in hand ,then sitting in the tub wanting me to piss on her. Well right before I left the office building I stopped and release myself. Who knew this freaky lady wanted me to spend her lunch getting fucked and pissed on. Bad timing.

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson View Post
    You ladies are funny...and weird. Bad timing for me usually means being in the wrong place at the wrong time, bad investments or meeting a female when we are at different emotional/physical places in our life, not something involving body functions. The only comparable timing issue for me, i took a lunch break with a crazy/freaky lady I worked with and had FWB realtionshsip, We went to her house, which was just down the block, and she suprised me by taking off her clothes , walking me to the bathroom hand in hand ,then sitting in the tub wanting me to piss on her. Well right before I left the office building I stopped and release myself. Who knew this freaky lady wanted me to spend her lunch getting fucked and pissed on. Bad timing.
    Lolz... awesome.

I didn't know when I went to shoot for Shemale Strokers he was going to ask to shoot me taking a piss. So before we started my scene I had pee'd. Well we finished the solo scene and he asks to shoot me peeing. Since I don't walk away from challenges, I step up and somehow manage to squeeze something out of my bladder.

So I finish and I look up to be like "did that work". That's when he goes "Oops the microphone was muted... can we do that again?"

Also, for the record, I'm not weird. This thread is simply my first salvo in my attempt to lure Dino into my clutches.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

um...you got a request for flatulence? some people's children.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    This thread is simply my first salvo in my attempt to lure Dino into my clutches.
    I've now been lured.

So let me get this right. Wendy, you and Nikka get requests from guys to fart on cam?

That is just way beyond weird.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed