Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Tiffany Starr's Avatar

Default Re: Any other gamers out there?

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    i am still not done with zelda-skyward sword. stuck right now at Ancient Automaton Koloktos.

as for the GT / Forza debate....GT has sucked for the past few titles...prologue was shit and GT5 sucks dick like a bucked tooth dry-mouthed whore with active herpes. forza isn't much better but at least the interface and AI aren't such a pain in the ass like GT. IMHO, but games are bad racing games.
    i'm going to review parts of this game eventually, i'm making a top 5 things i hate about skyward sword

Official Website: www.tiffanystarrxxx.com

twitter name: Tiffany Starr TS

facebook: www.facebook.com/XTiffanyXStarrX

I love my fans and I love my work

I actually got a lot of new games, bayonetta, POP the forgotten sands, kingdom of alamur, and tales of graces. I am a huge tales fan.

let me know how graces is! i'm kind of bored with amalur.

tie me up, don't tie me down.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

top 5 things i hate about Zelda Skyward Sword

1. many actions with the wiimote seem forced and stupid.
    2. the puzzles are not has hard as other zelda games which makes the fact that they are even there more pointless.
    3. its too damn linear...there is no exploration. as it is a prequel to all the other zelda titles, it would have been nice to have sidequests that actually relate it to the zelda universe.
    4. the on screen text is subpar. i'm a bit tired of contrived "speech" in zelda. it isn't cute...i'm not 10...i'm 33. most non-japanese people playing zelda are not 10. Time to stop writing in game "speech" for 10 year olds.
    5. IT TAKES TOO FUCKING LONG TO GET INTERESTING. The first several hours of playing is like watching paint dry.

honorable mention: nintendo said it would look better than TP...i think not. The animation sucks compared to TP. I think because it looks more anime than TP did, nintendo and japanese fanboys/girls love it but when a game that took years to make looks WORSE than its predecessor...that's a problem. between WW, MM, TP and now SS, I have no idea why nintendo can't pick an animation style and stick with it.

oh yeah, Fi sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Starr View Post
    if your bored with skyrim try kingdom of alamur: reckoning

I love the baldurs gate games
    That game is garbage, and it's mean of you to recommend that game to anyone.
    The combat system is really well done. But you simply get too overpowered way to quick. And end up one hitting monsters and bosses in one combo. Like there ends up being no challenge, and absolutely boring to finish

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    top 5 things i hate about Zelda Skyward Sword

1. many actions with the wiimote seem forced and stupid.
    2. the puzzles are not has hard as other zelda games which makes the fact that they are even there more pointless.
    3. its too damn linear...there is no exploration. as it is a prequel to all the other zelda titles, it would have been nice to have sidequests that actually relate it to the zelda universe.
    4. the on screen text is subpar. i'm a bit tired of contrived "speech" in zelda. it isn't cute...i'm not 10...i'm 33. most non-japanese people playing zelda are not 10. Time to stop writing in game "speech" for 10 year olds.
    5. IT TAKES TOO FUCKING LONG TO GET INTERESTING. The first several hours of playing is like watching paint dry.

honorable mention: nintendo said it would look better than TP...i think not. The animation sucks compared to TP. I think because it looks more anime than TP did, nintendo and japanese fanboys/girls love it but when a game that took years to make looks WORSE than its predecessor...that's a problem. between WW, MM, TP and now SS, I have no idea why nintendo can't pick an animation style and stick with it.

oh yeah, Fi sucks!
    Wait, the game is too openworled man. These are some of the best puzzles in a Zelda game ever. I got to agree with you on the motion controls. They should of gave another option. Some voice acting would be nice too, I suppose

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    Wait, the game is too openworled man. These are some of the best puzzles in a Zelda game ever. I got to agree with you on the motion controls. They should of gave another option. Some voice acting would be nice too, I suppose
    there are worse things like

1. the fucking flying! why can't i just teleport to where i need to go, plus the times you do fly are no fun, starts to hurt my arm. And the part where you have to smash through those targets..ugh An upside down blind man shooting at a butterfly from 300ft away with a Nerf gun would be more accurate than the birds controls.

2. those damn trials, they are no fun and i hate collecting things while trying to avoid puddles and lantern guys just to be looking for one more and then get caught and restart. it is boring and tedious. I know they put them in the game to make the game longer because without them the game would be over quickly but I would rather you extend a dungeon or add more of them than throw quests like that at me.

3. The hang ups. when you really want to go to the next temple and for one reason or another you can't until you do a pointless quest that could have been easily taken out of the game, they are no fun either. like swimming to collect colored notes, or going to pick up stuff with your robot, it's just boring, boring, and did I mention boring? Again just to extend the game.

4.Backtracking in this game is annoying, sure you backtrack in other zelda games but here you have to go through a dungeon TWICE and it's mediatory. Also as I stated before flying to town and back to town constantly is a pain. say you forgot something in town, you have to find a statue, teleport up, then fly to the town, go to the shop, buy the item, fly back to the portal, drop down and then continue. This wastes about 10-15 minutes and you do it a lot for quests and other stupid shit, there are more examples but i'll leave them be.

5. The controls. They are not too bad in this game but more than once did i want to snap my wiimote in half because the wiimotion plus wasn't working right. Its hard to explain you just have to try it out. Not the worst thing in the game but it has to be mentioned.

overall i prefer twilight princes

Last edited by Tiffany Starr; 03-24-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

PlayStation® Network ID: DarylWashington7

Mortal Kombat 9
    Marvel VS Capcom 3
    Netflix
    And that's it lol.

I have a high-end PC I built too but I don't really game on it that much, hard to find time. I plan on getting Saint's Row The Third in a couple weeks and GTA5 when it comes out.

My PC Specs:
    3.7GHz Intel Core-i5 2500k Quad Core CPU
    16GBs DD3-1600MHz RAM
    AMD Radeon 6970 Graphics Card
    SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium Fatality Edition Sound Card
    And a shit load of other high end stuff!

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

anybody play scII

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
    I play the same game over and over Civ 5 ... looking forward to the expansion.
    Is that any good? I was very disappointed by CIV4...I found civ3 to be alot more fun.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan